Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. (1393 Views)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / Should Nigeria Police Go To Drink In A Beer Parlour With Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by Tos87(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
Guys unah too much.!after a days work last monday,a friend of my came tellin me, ", guy kno see oh, i closed work with
10k naira on sat,on sun,i went to dis joint with my friends,guy we shark well well,i personaly took 7bottles.imagine i came bark wit 1500 as bal, "so whats the big deal in the number of beer drink taken in a beer joint on a spot? cry
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2009
It's called "Ignorance"
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by Oxone(m): 1:16am On Jun 11, 2009
well i guess its suppose to be a guy thing but seriously i think everything should be done in moderation
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:26am On Jun 11, 2009
Look at such dudes and tell me if anything good really comes out of them? Pathetic! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2009
@thoniaslim,why would u say that and whoever told u that nothing good comes out of such guys.Its a guys thing,just like some ladies brag about the numbers of guys who chatted them up that very day
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by biola44: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2009
Tos87:

Guys unah too much.!after a days work last monday,a friend of my came tellin me, ", guy kno see oh, i closed work with
10k naira on sat,on sun,i went to dis joint with my friends,guy we shark well well,i personaly took 7bottles.imagine i came bark wit 1500 as bal, "so whats the big deal in the number of beer drink taken in a beer joint on a spot? cry
its due 2 hangover sometimes, but its childish anyway grin
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by Lexiwhite(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2009
I clocked nearly 200bottles in 12 days during my nysc, and i was handed a brand new 21" color tv by Star for coming out tops. . .  The popularity helped when i became the CLO of my area, and adding that to my cv helped me get a wonderful job in abuja before travelling out to do an Msc of which i have a distinction [so the drinking didnt affect my brain then]. . .  It still appears on my CV and I still get employments with top top companies here - i even got one without applying! grin

Summary:

There is nothing wrong with drinking, if your brain and body can handle it - then have yourself some fun! Gosh, even Christ converted water to wine and didnt stop people from drinking it in his presence!
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2009
Thanks alot lexiwhite,u've indeed proven yourself a man.U're a typical example of a barrel of beer.The fact that Jesus Christ himself turned water to wine does not mean u should consume about 200bottles of beer just to gain reputation.U might not be so lucky next time.Abeg easy o
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by Moyola(f): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2009
Gettin' drunk in da name of "enjoyment"?. . . oshi!
Braggin' abt da bottles/cans of beer yu take?. . . . . Iranu! tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 11, 2009
Highness is good,moi highs steady,but not to da level of been drunk or bragging
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by Lexiwhite(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2009
tiniyata:

Thanks alot lexiwhite,u've indeed proven yourself a man.U're a typical example of a barrel of beer.The fact that Jesus Christ himself turned water to wine does not mean u should consume about 200bottles of beer just to gain reputation.U might not be so lucky next time.Abeg easy o

In my entire life, i've never been drunk.
There is a point u get to and u just know that this is where u stop for now. The thing is, the more u drink, the less likely u r to getting drunk tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2009
tiniyata:

rofl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by opensesame: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2009
@ Topic
It's Simple!!
Most guys have a need to validate their manhood so desperately, which they do by bragging about the number of bottles they can drink, number of girls they've 'conquered', they go home to their wives and hit them at the slightest provocation to prove that 'i am the man of the house', among many other things. You know that ad. . . Beer wey pass beer for man wey pass man tongue That's right, that's why.

I just have one teeny weeny lil' question though. . .

If you have to prove that you are a man by the number of bottles you drink, dont you think YOU need to question your MANHOOD?
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by storm0210(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2009
Childish talk, when i was 17years old i could finish 7-8 bottles of star at a sitting and i would brag about it wit my friends , until i had a health problem (liver) and the doctor told me to stop taking alcohol. i then asked if i ever go back to it and his reply was "drink when you can afford it". i figured out that i was drinking so much because i wasnt buying it for myself. today over ten years down the line when i go out all i take is 2 bottles of extra smooth and im done.

so my reply is, bragging about alcohol is really very childish.
Re: Why Do Guys Brag On The Number Of Beer Drinks The Can Take In A Beer Palour. by tpia5: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
poster na you get your body nah?

(1) (Reply)

C.o.e Portharcourt / What Is The Moderators Salary And Qualification? / SD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.