Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) (49335 Views)

Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin / Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by jayzblack(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
that man on white be like...Chai, this man don finish him career for draft..
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by BruzMoney(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by horlabiyi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Pls pls pls, don't insult Ajimobi by comparing him with that Motor park tout.

Guy, you are entitled to your opinion but you're dead wrong o. It's like comparing Apples and Oranges. Ajimobi has initiated and commissioned a flyover, roads, a world class park and resort, schools, public/mass transport vehicles, created thousands of jobs, etc, while Fayose is cutting kpomo all over Ekiti. See the difference? cheesy

Ajimobi did all these in this same Oyo state?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by DerideGull(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
freeDR:
He was clad in agbada and all. Doesn't look relaxed...... Obviously done for the camera.

If you are not FAYOSE, you can't be FAYOSE.

Per the bolded, it is typical Nigerians and their goofiness.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Flyoruboy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Flyoruboy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
BruzMoney:

how does this pay my mom's three month salary he's owing, Ajimobi is a scam pls

Guy, that's your fvcking business. Ko kan aiye mehn. First you said you couldn't 'point one', I provided you with proof that can be referenced, now you're bringing up your mom Get a life dude and stay the fvck off my mention.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by horlabiyi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Flyoruboy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
horlabiyi:

Check very well I'm not the one that mentioned paying the salary. You said you've shown us links to the news of what ajimobi did in oyo state but it's so obvious you can't stand beside any of them to take some photos for us to see.

Look, if you've lived in Oyo state in the past 5 years you would've undoubtedly witnessed Ajimobi's strides and above average impact. That you refuse to acknowledge this simple fact is your problem and not mine. undecided
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by davechelseafan(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Endtime relaxation
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by room089: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tomorrow if una see GMB dey shine shoes with dem aboki na still how we dey roll for Naija!
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Beckytee(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
DonUjay:
. Between the Devil and the deep blue sea. I think they are both not fit to be in Government
Thank you for this comment
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Winning123: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
brunofarad:
Publicity stunt

Tomorrow it will be FAYOSE playing Ayo with the nanny.

NIGERIA

COmEDY CIRCUS

Do your own stunt then, why are you wailing
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Beckytee(f): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
creatorpikin:

I bet u don't u reside in ibadan, else u'l knw Ajimobi has more chronic mouth Diarrhea than Fayose..

Insult my poo.
God will bless you for this. those supporting him here are definitely Ibadan abroad

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by 1miccza: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
brunofarad:
Publicity stunt
Tomorrow it will be FAYOSE playing Ayo with the nanny.
NIGERIA
COmEDY CIRCUS
Na u sabi am pass
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by dabossman(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Naija politicians just wanna be in the news. Where one dey wear agbada relax for house na Hin anoda dey wear polo and boxers to present budget lol

Lwkmd. No be small matter.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by BruzMoney(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Guy, that's your fvcking business. Ko kan aiye mehn. First you said you couldn't 'point one', I provided you with proof that can be referenced, now you're bringing up your mom Get a life dude and stay the fvck off my mention.

how did I bring my mom in? I'm speaking on behalf of other masses. you are just one mothurfurka eating left overs by the APC goonz in oyo state. Even at times Oyo people always assume we have no governor. I'm at this point going to tell you to get a life too and continue living ur wretched life eating under ur own best governor? if u mention me again I would reply u still. oloshi

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by lammy025(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thousands of Job you said? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Something tells me dat he is going to play OYO state just like the DRAFT he is playing.
If he does then na OYO Oyo state dey b dat. Cos I see say d other guy hand don dey overflow wt games buh Oga Gomina never see anything chop.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Flyoruboy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
BruzMoney:

how did I bring my mom in? I'm speaking on behalf of other masses. you are just one mothurfurka eating left overs by the APC goonz in oyo state. Even at times Oyo people always assume we have no governor. I'm at this point going to tell you to get a life too and continue living ur wretched life eating under ur own best governor? if u mention me again I would reply u still. oloshi

Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by OlalereAk: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
dainformant:
This is very lovely.... How many masters can relax with their aides in their spare time? Here's Governor Abiola Ajimobi unwinding at home after a busy day at work playing a game (draft) with his security aide to the excitement of others watching.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/see-photo-of-governor-abiola-ajimobi-of.html

This is a good omen
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
dainformant:
This is very lovely.... How many masters can relax with their aides in their spare time? Here's Governor Abiola Ajimobi unwinding at home after a busy day at work playing a game (draft) with his security aide to the excitement of others watching.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/see-photo-of-governor-abiola-ajimobi-of.html

Good. At least, he has taken time off kissing the wifey.
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by aisha2008(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please pay our salaries from October to December. Pls and pls we worker too have children and parents and immediate family to care for.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Draught not Draft
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by fagbemiakintayo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
dainformant:

poor governor so far... Everywhere in ibadan are dirty like...in dis yuletide season
wia other cities are colourful...mtwww

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by Chuksxyview(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Unwinding at home with his Agbada, Nigerian politicians be deceiving who?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by ilevic(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
guess who won the game
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
No b this Guv get fine okpekes?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by SolomonAdeola: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2015
If he's really unwinding, let him take off his agbada and cap, get into three quarter shorts, a polo, and den play draft
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by odaniel1(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2015
Draft? Draft?? Draft Of all games to play? After we will say we r moving forward..see?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by olaifemiposi: 1:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Job wey no dey this country come make people tlk anyhow. Observation
godwinony:

So make we no talk before..? At least the cash dem dey loot suppose dey reflect for their surroundings if nothing else
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by godwinony(m): 2:03am On Dec 28, 2015
olaifemiposi:
Job wey no dey this country come make people tlk anyhow. Observation
Job wey no dey this country come make people quote anyhow. Observation
Re: Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) by alexory23(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Pls pls pls, don't insult Ajimobi by comparing him with that Motor park tout.

Guy, you are entitled to your opinion but you're dead wrong o. It's like comparing Apples and Oranges. Ajimobi has initiated and commissioned a flyover, roads, a world class park and resort, schools, public/mass transport vehicles, created thousands of jobs, etc, while Fayose is cutting kpomo all over Ekiti. See the difference? cheesy
Get a job, get a life, and stop political propaganda for sakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.