Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I (37974 Views)

Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sigh not impressed.
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Kgdavid(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
ksam:
he actually meant he preferred fair girls but natural ones

No, what he said and meant was that he is indifferent to skin color but would have to be sure a fair girl is naturally fair or he wouldn't marry her. I.e, black=white but bleached is less than both. Simple.
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by fluffybaby(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzDeeb:

Pls re-read again. He never said anything bad about short women.

He only has trust issues on fair women as a result of too many bleaching things#

Ok
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
I used to insinuate that shorter people on average has more " brain activity which grinds out albeit thoughts of progress for the human race" but considering what this Dwarven said or truly wrote.. I think small people are as not "mentally wonderful" as their most appropriate oPposites.
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by cardoctor(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Then you must be colour blind.
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by AyamConfidence(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
hadizadeezy:
At your LOWER level you still want to choose,
o ma se o!
hey, its a man's world remember?
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by ucnwafor(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Scrak:
My own is that i like extrem black or light complexxioned gal as long as she s natural. As am a natural light complexiond guy.

So When i was still in school, i had some serious two light complexioned gal one is an engineer like me while the other on business studies...
So i think i like the engr lady more cux of her small body sta. So there came a time that lasted up to a year when she was always very sad and annoyed @any little thing. And all effort to get wats wrong met brick wall. Then i just shifted to the other fair lady. So one day she paid an unannounced weekend visit with lots of goodies4me i was like hey! So after spending some time, told me the company that manufactures her skin enhencers are back to business after some kind of court case they had with drug regulatory agency that stalled importation of chemicals used for their production. So she became once lovely as ever so that made me to check back properlly on the other gal, yeeeeepa! I was so blind oooh this one na confirmed acid full her body... Ha... That made me shift when i went for nysc to black girls although na soso white girls just dey disturb me left and right but i just went with a black gal that has massive attack bumper aka ikebe! But she lost me latter when i gradually started seeing her complexion was geting up to my own. Which means expensive and lots of bleech application. Becux as a man all i use is just perfume or spary. And no body cream or blabla...

Once upon a time again, this time after school/nysc/started som paramilitaryjob then. But was not ok with it so i contacted a lady friend thats army Staff sgt. So she said she has some big officers to aid my eventual conversion if i became private but her sister needs a boy friend and she is also applying so she likes me..... Long story short. Me and her sis were on bike and police arrested at a long and lonely road so dey askd where we were going so we rplied military screenin so dey said,"sister, with all this blech wey don sandpapa your body finish, you sure say army no go troway u4fence?" so dey ask her to stop the blech. So wen we began training fully, any slap or little beating she got resulted into serious bleeding/sick on board but at last she is a private. Long story short A beautiful Black gal is always beautiful. and more on bleeching gals next time happy sundy. I love dem black beuty galsssss.
Long and a super story on diz sunday afternoon......happy sunday dude
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by SherylMiracle(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
He's kinda saying d real fact though....lool
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by bueze046(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
hadizadeezy:
At your LOWER level you still want to choose,
o ma se o!

Lower level you said, man no dey woh wooh naa.. Imagine Cobham asuquo's beautiful family .. Or Are you a good example of what he's talking about?
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Qualer: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bisjosh:
Hahaha! So true tongue

Why people bleach baffles me. Just to be attractive I guess? undecided

Whether u fair pass MJ u go still born black/charcoal pikin grin

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Qualer: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
ladycomfort:
Are you rich? Do you have a very big dick? Can you take care of your wife like tonto hubby has been taking care of her? undecided

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
short man
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by RVBC: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Short people and their sense eh!
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Tczar(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yeah,i concur somany fair girls ths days,u wont even know who is natural or not.
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by londoner: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
ksam:
he actually meant he preferred fair girls but natural ones

Yeah I think you're right.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by Ariemuogaga: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Straight forward dude,everyone has his/her choice, MI has just started his; fair and tall lady/girl/woman whether slim or chubby.
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by londoner: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
You can tell if a woman has bleached her skin tone is not the same as a naturally fair girl. Especially if she was naturally dark skinned before

Also when out in the sun you can tell but the way her skin reacts.More men should come out to reject bleachers.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by mirabelegu(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
U guys should stop insulting the lady's, no be our fault! cheesy
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by arnold123: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
barlkeez:
MI has opened up on his phobia's ,confessing to Potpourri (Vanguard) in an interview that he lives in mortal fear of fair girls because he believes most of them are not natural. He said before he would take one for a wife he would need to see a picture of her as a child just to make sure she is naturally fair and not artificial. According to him, most girls have bleached their skins for so long that it almost looks natural. He said;

“Talking about the physical side of what I want in a woman, I want my children to be tall, so, she must be tall because I am not tall. Then I don’t care about complexion. If she is fair, that would be a problem because I would have to see her childhood picture to confirm if she’s natural or artificial. Most ladies that claim to be fair or appear to be fair these days get unnatural means to achieve it. So, getting her childhood picture would tell me all I need to know concerning her true complexion”, he declares

He however conceded that he would take in any girl claiming to have got pregnant for him if he has the proof that they have had sexual relations before.

“Yes, if I have a proof that we have been together and done it because I believe that the best way for a child to be raised is for both parents to be around. Look at somebody like 2Face he has shown love to all his kids and they are very close. Not only that, he has also maintained a good relationship with the mothers. When such situations arise, the best you can do is to make the most of it by staying true to yourself and be fair to all concerned”

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/i-cant-marry-fair-girl-unless-i-see-her-childhood-photo-m-i.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44
#great fella "bleachy bleachy yellow fever
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by headboyprince(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
mirabelegu:
U guys should stop insulting the lady's, no be our fault! cheesy
You dont have shame. Changing your skin colour from what God created. Surely, our ladies have no smugness in themselves. What is the need for bleaching when you know that your complexion is fake and will turn dark the moment you pause. Also you are more vulnerable to skin disease and likely your skin becomes too soft and if you sustain any wound from an accident. The bleeding wont stop. BLEACHING IS BAD STOP IT.
Re: I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I by jbloggs(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Not just bleachers o!
The way old ladies make up now to look 20yrs younger than their real age will make you visit your would be woman very early in the morning without letting her know,till you get to her place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Dribbles Friends During Football Match In US / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel / The Meme Seyi Law Created With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.