Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. (50288 Views)

Does ALABUKUN, 7up And LIME Work For Abortion? / A Cup Of Lipton Tea And Lime Can Make That Chest Pain Disappear / How To Lighten Your Skin With Lime- It Worlds For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by Angelfloxa(f): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
My bestie has a problem and please i beg you to help her solve it..
She found out that she was pregnant some days ago because she missed her period..She came to my house begging me to tell her what to do...She didn't know how to tell her boyfriend and me knowing her boyfriend loves her, i adviced her to tell him.
Over the phone i heard him asking her the next step she would like to take, and she said what all of you are thinking, "ABORTION"..she started shouting at him that it was all his fault and told him that he should better find a way to terminate it, and me seeing as i haven't done such before, it's hard for me to help her..I knew it was wrong but i also knew that her life would be ruined if she kept that pregnancy as she is very ambitious and her father is dead..
Her boyfriend shaa later called and told her to try and get alabukun and lime and mix and swallow everything at a time..
Now the question is that "If she actually does that, what will be the reaction"..It would be really bad if i can't help her..Please if you know something say it,,,you'll be saving a life..
I know this is not the kind of thing to post on Nairaland because of those that have bad mouth...but it's the only thing i can think of..
Please try to help..Thanks
Re: The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2015
That mixture is a myth and the reaction is nonsensical with really no value health wise.

She should have thought about her dead father and ambitions before having sex without protection.

The advice you want, I will not give you and do not be a party to murder.
Re: The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by Angelfloxa(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Secretario:
That mixture is a myth and the reaction is nonsensical with really no value health wise.

She should have thought about her dead father and ambitions before having sex without protection.

The advice you want, I will not give you and do not be a party to murder.

Well like i said, it was her boyfriend's fault not hers..i don't really need to go into the details..And like i said, i know it's not right but she's my best friend, i can't just leave her to that kind of fate...Her boyfriend is not abandoning her, neither am i.
Re: The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by halfcurrent(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Please don't do anything silly that you will end up regretting. Children are God's gift and am serious. My sincere advice is have the baby and if u can't keep the baby, give it to me. I shall adopt him/her and take good care of him/her. So many people are looking for babies.

1 Like

Re: The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Angelfloxa:

Well like i said, it was her boyfriend's fault not hers..i don't really need to go into the details..And like i said, i know it's not right but she's my best friend, i can't just leave her to that kind of fate...Her boyfriend is not abandoning her, neither am i.

From the way you sound, there is just one option, ABORTION.

GOODLUCK.
Re: The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by Angelfloxa(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2015
Secretario:

From the way you sound, there is just one option, ABORTION.

GOODLUCK.

I know you can help, please just say something..
Re: The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by fuckshit: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2015
Please if you know something say it,,,you'll be saving a life..
not trying to fυςking sound offensive; but that's fυςking bull ŝhit;
Please don't do anything silly that you will end up regretting. Children are God's gift and am serious. My sincere advice is have the baby and if u can't keep the baby, give it to me. I shall adopt him/her and take good care of him/her. So many people are looking for babies.
that's one fυςking good one; why not fυςking act as advised; grin grin
Re: The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by chukwuebuka077: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls do not try to abort the baby.This baby might be an important personality tomorrow.U don't know tomorrow. pls u people should not commit another sin (murder ).
Re: The Reaction Of Alabukun And Lime.. by MoonChildng: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Have the Baby and give him/her for adoption .
You may be ashamed of the pregnancy but the child will bring you joy.
Besides have you never seen Children with spirits so strong that if you try to abort them ,nah both of you go go....

Please give that child a chance to live someone already offered to adopt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Mopping The Atlantic Ocean In Lagos (Video) / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself / Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.