Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Loving Birthday Messages To Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Loving Birthday Messages To Her Husband (1363 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram / Timi Dakolo's Loving Birthday Message To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Loving Birthday Messages To Her Husband by gisthyper: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Actress Tonto Dikeh penned some loving messages to her husband who turns a year older today. She wrote:

BABY It's always like spring time with you,
You Making all things Beautiful.
Your love is sweeter than Wine
This is what you do,You make me come Alive!!You make me come Alive!!
I have tasted The world and had enough but with you there isn't no Enough,More of you I want••
I want nothing but to know you & Be with you till Our end••
I heard marriage was Bondage,You proved me wrong Cos with you it's been nothing but Blissfulness,Passion and UpLiftment•• I hear the sound of a Mighty Rain coming,There's a mighty Rain coming Upon your Beautiful Soul to make you a Greater Man my darling••Gods love is upon you,shining his light upon your path for you shall never hurt nor trip..
Happy Birthday to the man who Stole the heart of A warrior(Mine)••
Happy birthday to my Kingkong,My chill pill,My forever,My better half and My BABY BOY..

Read the full Tonto Dikeh's messages to her Husband via. http://gisthyper..com/2015/12/tonto-dikehs-loving-birthday-messages.html?m=1

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Loving Birthday Messages To Her Husband by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2015
why did she make d message public. How does DAT concern us. mtcheeeew

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Don Jazzy Fight Dirty At Headies / See How Comedian Seyilaw Stole From Me (photo) / See The Epic Reply Cynthia Morgan Gave One Of Fan For Calling Her responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.