Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies (3469 Views)

Court Sentences Sarah Ochekpe, Ex-PDP Deputy Chairman & Evangelist To Jail / Reinhard Bonke- Kano Crisis Of October 1991 / Buhari: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s Death Is Great Loss To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by AllNews1: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
popular American evangelist, Reinhard Bonnke, is dead.

The shocking news just came stating that he died after a brief illness on December 7, 2019.

According to family sources, Bonnke passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family, on Saturday, December 7.

Bonnke preached the gospel for over 60 years across the globe proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.he has preached the glorious Gospel of Jesus throughout the entire world.

READ MORE: >>>>> https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/12/BREAKING-Evangelist-Reinhard-Bonnke-dies.html

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by noblealuu: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
A General has gone to be with the Lord!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Officialgarri: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Christ For All Nations.

Bonkke was a real threat to Islam in Africa and he was hunted for it. Example was the riot in Kano by Muslims against Christians and her churches..

My mum used to attend his crusades then grin

Meanwhile, if you sabi this book, you should be married now grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by kunmisola(f): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest on soldier.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by helinues: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oops @ 79

RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by jlinkd78(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Following
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
He is worth just 6 million dollars,my daddy Oyedepo is worth more than 200 million dollars.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by klem93(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Rogersmith(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
What a great man of God! You have fought a good fight of faith and you have ran your course. Crown of glory awaits you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by globalresource: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Really
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Kestolove(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
I pity am..deceiving people for 60yrs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Racoon(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Glorious!! Hallelujah!!! A saint has gone to be with the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Kestolove(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Christ For All Nations.

Bonkke was a real threat to Islam in Africa and he was hunted for it. Example was the riot in Kano by Muslims against Christians.

d man must be stupid, why him go put blacks pictures dia? His dead body is mad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Officialgarri: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kestolove:
d man must be stupid, why him go put blacks pictures dia? His dead body is mad

His ministry was majorly in Africa, son.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by megacity: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rip great one

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
rest on great man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by nairalandankrah: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Now that you are saved
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by tartar9(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Christ For All Nations.

Bonkke was a real threat to Islam in Africa and he was hunted for it. Example was the riot in Kano by Muslims against Christians and her churches..

Threat my yansh grin
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Area4Area: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Christ For All Nations.

Na so, they've arrived as usual. What brought Islam into the news about his death?
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by chiefolododo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Precious in the sight of ye LORD is the death of his saints
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by naijadrivablog: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
embarassed Oh!!! RIP.
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by SarkinYarki: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Christ For All Nations.

Your mum attended his crusades and what happened after that ? We need to know

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Goddys(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
I am so happy for his demise. He fought the battle well. Angels have already welcomed him home. What a happy transition
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Olaikpu1: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

His ministry was majorly in Africa, son.
[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Olaikpu1: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
Christ For All Nations.

[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Cajal(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Christ For All Nations.

...u are still in the dark age
Prince of religious bigotry
Why did u think ...messi Argentina played at both Saudi Arabia and Israel v recently
Why did u think Anthony Joshua is having a re match with Ruiz
Peace
U are still doing ISLAM VS CHRISTIANITY
U NEED HELP FROM GOD ALMIGHTY

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Your mum attended his crusades and what happened after that ? We need to know

She's now a billionnaire riding her own private jets, smh.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by SarkinYarki: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

She's now a billionnaire riding her own private jets, smh.

Okay that's good then
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by Okoroawusa: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
I pity people that attended this man's crusade. The crusades never changed anyone,any community or nation. He performed miracles only in Africa. He could never have organised the kind of crusades that he organized in Africa in his home country of Germany in fact Reinhard Bonnke couldn't have organised a crusade in Germany for 1000 people. He would not see anybody.

Africans should not be colonized religiously by the same people that colonized, enslaved n dehumanize them for centuries.

Are Africans the only ones that need miracles?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by SarkinYarki: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
He is worth just 6 million dollars,my daddy Oyedepo is worth more than 200 million dollars.

Oyedepo worth 200 million dollars ? grin grin. You guys are gullible sha , Oyedepo is worth nothing less than 3 to 4 billion dollars

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by baby124: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Fake and scammer pastor. May he Rest In Peace all the same.
Re: BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies by ilevic(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:
I pity people that attended this man's crusade. The crusades never changed anyone,any community or nation. He performed miracles only in Africa. He could never have organised the kind of crusades that he organized in Africa in his home country of Germany in fact Reinhard Bonnke couldn't have organised a crusade in Germany for 1000 people. He would not see anybody.

Africans should not be colonized religiously by the same people that colonized, enslaved n dehumanize them for centuries.

Are Africans the only ones that need miracles?

Av u read Mark 6:1-6?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian News Stations Rejects Applicants, Says Their Accent Is Too Nigerian / Buharist: Jagaban Is The Sponsor Of #endsars / Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.