Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

(PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello (29600 Views)

PHOTOS: Amazing Charcoal Pencil Drawings Of A Beautiful Nigerian Artist / **amazing Photos Taken At The Right Moment... / 9 Best Album Covers Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by labakeJ(f): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by Deefuray(f): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice
She's good at what she does- PHOTOGRAPHY and MUSIC

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by sholaypompon(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wey ma own pic naw op?
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by Gabrielwilliams(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
interesting
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by thefakestan: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmmm Okk noted
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by Kofacts(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lovely
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by celebgists(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
sholaypompon:
Wey ma own pic naw op?

Was it shot by the legendary Ty hello? grin
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by macdanny2000(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice shot. Good woman.
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by emmadejust(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
exceptional
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by KAYSANTOS: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ma bi mi ni JAMB question
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by FuckTheMod: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
celebgists:
Is Ty Bello agueably the best photographer in Nigeria. Here are some of the amazing shots she graced us with in 2015.

This is an historic photo of Former President Goodluck Jonathan and President Buhari after the 2015 election

This popular photo of Former President General Olusegun Obasanjo that went viral giving rise to so many parody

This angelic shot of Genevieve Nnaji

Getting the right angle for a couple Is not an easy task but she Nailed this one

And her self-timmed Shot with lovely twins

Is she the best photographer in Nigeria?

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Seun

See More here http://celebgists.com/ty-bello-and-her-wonderful-photos-of-2015/
Song don finish for mouth cheesy

She don change career grin
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by UjSizzle(f): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't know of anyone better. Her photos on instagram are beautiful.
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by celebgists(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
FuckTheMod:

Song don finish for mouth cheesy

She don change career grin

She's been a photographer from day one oga even before the land was green grin (if u can grab)
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
You go snap me 2mrow on ma birthday ooooo grin
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by mployer(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
UjSizzle:
I don't know of anyone better. Her photos on instagram are beautiful.

hmmm..

you have network in your vilage

Merry Christmas.
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by FILEBE(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Akshow:
The first pix makes me thank God that we voted out THOSE THAT STOLE OUR YAM!!!
[b]
Did you notice that ALL of those who have been named as having shared in the blood money by Dasuki are Muslims, Christians and even atheists? Do you realise that ALL of them are Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani and all of the hundreds of ethnic nationalities making up Nigeria? Have you asked yourself why you didn't hear any shout of marginalisation or oppression when the money was being shared by Mr Donatus Dasuki?
Let me break it down for you. In that secret place where they make a feast of our commonwealth, nobody is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or worefa. There's no Christian, Muslim or traditionalist when illicit money is to be preyed upon. No tribe or religion, they belong to one family: the political class and their interests transcends tribe, ethnicity or religion. Money is their paradise and their belly is the only god they worship.
So, next time any of these idiots come screaming that your tribe is being marginalised or that someone is trying to wipe out your religion, tell him to kiss your fat black a*s and enjoy his journey to hell. If you agree with him and allow them to turn your destiny to a Ludo game, then Sorry is your middle name and you suffer from a terminal disease called 'Congenital Stupidity'. It has no cure and the symptoms don't show very early. Once you're afflicted with CS, the end result is to die in ignorance while defending the idiots who turned you into a whimpering dodo. Accept my sympathy.
[/b]
HEAR JONATHAN AND HIS 40 THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity-Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. -NAMASA DG.

With all these looting and many more some mundane fella are still shouting no sign of change yet. May all these enemies of Nigeria embrace backwardness. Jonathan and his 40 thieves will have peace until they return all they stole and apologize to us. I'm proud to be part of the Change revolution that ushered in Buhari and chased the vampire Jonathan & co. away.
Merry Xmas and a Happy new year in advance!
Please let us never again allow anyone to use religion or tribe to try and mislead or divide us! rock.

@ the bolded. You said it nice. But the part where you were blame Jona and praised Bubu is where i might disagree with you. We have seen Jona and what he did, have we seen Bubu's? I don't hate anybody, i'm just saying it's too early to start praising the president. We are yet to see the changes. Whoever is there is meant to serve us, yes! To serve us. We should keep him on his toes and not being biased.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by blimeyVic(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
As 2015 winds down,it is of my opinion to crown,

His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan GCFR, The Ultimate Man of the Year.

A cock indeed is owned by one family,but it crows to the whole of the village. Well done Sir.

#Long live Nigeria and all whom have sacrificed,at one point or the other, to see that we continue to exist as one INDIVISIBLE NATION UNDER GOD.
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by ifoundmyperfect: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice shots!
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by TruthHurts1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
I miss her as a Gospel/Inspirational musician. Would love to see her wax some new music.
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by proprince(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Classic
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by blackprowler: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
celebgists:
Is Ty Bello agueably the best photographer in Nigeria. Here are some of the amazing shots she graced us with in 2015.

This is an historic photo of Former President Goodluck Jonathan and President Buhari after the 2015 election

This popular photo of Former President General Olusegun Obasanjo that went viral giving rise to so many parody

This angelic shot of Genevieve Nnaji

Getting the right angle for a couple Is not an easy task but she Nailed this one

And her self-timmed Shot with lovely twins

Is she the best photographer in Nigeria?

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Seun

See More here http://celebgists.com/ty-bello-and-her-wonderful-photos-of-2015/

This is a very very senseless assertion indeed. What do you know about photography? Give TY Bello a point-and-shoot and no access to the biggest men in Nigeria and give some mediocre photographer a Nikon D810 with a lens costing some millions of naira and with access to presidents and come and tell me who the better photographer is. Crap! Privilege has killed Nigerian brain. They equate privilege with talent. What a pity
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by celebgists(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
blackprowler:

This is a very very senseless assertion indeed. What do you know about photography? Give TY Bello a point-and-shoot and no access to the biggest men in Nigeria and give some mediocre photographer a Nikon D810 with a lens costing some millions of naira and with access to presidents and come and tell me who the better photographer is. Crap! Privilege has killed Nigerian brain. They equate privilege with talent. What a pity

Common why are u pained I believe u will make it too one day just keep hating like this grin
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by superken(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by sleeknick: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice... We can give you the same quality and even better...

Pls checkout my signature

Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
TY Bello, a beautiful and talented lady.
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by UjSizzle(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
mployer:

hmmm..

you have network in your vilage

Merry Christmas.
Hah my village is African Dubai Taiwan na cheesy
Re: (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello by mployer(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
UjSizzle:

Hah my village is African Dubai Taiwan na cheesy

lol

I see cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography... / My Journey To Being A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.