Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno (41255 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by dainformant(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Here's a picture of President Muhammadu Buhari as Governor of Northeastern State, 39 years ago, presented to his wife, Aisha Buhari during her recent visit to Borno.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/see-photo-of-president-buhari-which-was.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Dotmanroy(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2015
Handsome president... God bless ya!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by lekan29ice(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2015
Handsome sai Baba

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by vedaxcool(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Another round of wailing please. grin grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Handsome President. Aisha sabi good thing for sure. grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2015
This one sef na news abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2015
When the president was a boy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Aminat508(f): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Omo, this baba is handsome . Tall and cute kiss kiss

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by scotred19(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2015
They find it very easy to dig out his old pictures but i Dunno why they find it extremely difficult to dig out his certificate. Or is it that there was none

APC being what they are, won't waste a second to publicized the WAEC certificate once the get their hands on it. Is it me who is curious why they haven't done that. Is that they can't find it also

What happened to that principle that brought out the fake result, is he in jail now?? Why is Buhari being Mr corruption-free is harboring such a man who list out f9 in maths just gaze at a scenario when GEJ is the one having such certificate scandal, just imagine what lai Mohammed would have said. Just imagine #showYourCertificate campaign oby will be leading. Just imagine how many APC so call activist will sue that principle to court. Just imagine what seun and his co social-media-change-agent will be posting on a daily basis.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by knostbrown01(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2015
very handsome and very dullard

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
scotred19:
They find it very easy to dig out his old pictures but i Dunno why they find it extremely difficult to dig out his certificate. Or is it that there was none

APC being what they are, won't waste a second to publicized the WAEC certificate once the get their hands on it. Is it me who is curious why they haven't done that. Is that they can't find it also

What happened to that principle that brought out the fake result, is he in jail now?? Why is Buhari being Mr corruption-free is harboring such a man who list out f9 in maths just gaze at a scenario when GEJ is the one having such certificate scandal, just imagine what lai Mohammed would have said. Just imagine #showYourCertificate campaign oby will be leading. Just imagine how many APC so call activist will sue that principle to court. Just imagine what seun and his co social-media-change-agent will be posting on a daily basis.

bros u r not just telling the truth, we live in the world whr darkness rules over light.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by ShowYourCertificate: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
scotred19:

What happened to that principal that brought out the fake result, is he in jail now?? Why is Buhari being Mr corruption-free is harboring such a man who list out f9 in maths just gaze at a scenario when GEJ is the one having such certificate scandal, just imagine what lai Mohammed would have said. Just imagine #showYourCertificate campaign oby will be leading. Just imagine how many APC so call activist will sue that principle to court. Just imagine what seun and his co social-media-change-agent will be posting on a daily basis.
Well said Bro. You hit the nail on the head.

cc: Searchiing4love

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by nedu2000(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't think a portrait of buhari as a military officier is quite ideal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by marlockj: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Junks how can is face be this smooth bck then

Fake picture Evn the fake girls face cn Nt b Lik bottle.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by NOBODYY: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
scotred19:

Epistles of a wailer

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by kolalomo32: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by ladyF(f): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Chai This Buhari fine o, see lips kiss kiss

Guess who is here again grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by halaot(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
tongue
sameer1212:
Handsome President. Aisha sabi good thing for sure. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Fanirandele: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
knostbrown01:
very handsome and very dullard

With this your grammar you dare call someone a dullard

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Chimezie198(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
nna eh… sleep dey catch me
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Houseofglam7(f): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
We don see
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by CACAWA(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
nedu2000:
I don't think a portrait of buhari as a military officier is quite ideal
it is ideal...it shows a life of service. The army is a noble profession anywhere in the world. Take it from me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by lonelydora: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na wa
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Neyo230(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Handsome president, Nigeria will be great again with PMB! God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by ionsman: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cuteness personified!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Bantino(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by chelseabmw(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by goodlifehyd(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For / Unknown Gunmen Beat People Collecting PVCs At Imo Collection Center / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.