Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno (41258 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by superken(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by legaccii(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
nyc pics....thumbs up
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Sheikhmd007(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Omo, this baba is handsome . Tall and cute kiss kiss
Aminat508:
Aminat508:
. Hello miss Aminat, 'am Sheikh.08037056684.
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Shakur86(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
CACAWA:
it is ideal...it shows a life of service. The army is a noble profession anywhere in the world. Take it from me
yes i concur with you
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Shakur86(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Our cute president
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by dOnLarich: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This one sef na news abi?
aint you happy to see your presido... Modafucka
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by adelujohn(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Eleyii gidi gan
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by smileyz16(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Well said Bro. You hit the nail on the head.

cc: Searchiing4love
u've just xhibited ur clueless ness u can nw hav ur seat
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by gawu1: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
scotred19:
They find it very easy to dig out his old pictures but i Dunno why they find it extremely difficult to dig out his certificate. Or is it that there was none

APC being what they are, won't waste a second to publicized the WAEC certificate once the get their hands on it. Is it me who is curious why they haven't done that. Is that they can't find it also

What happened to that principle that brought out the fake result, is he in jail now?? Why is Buhari being Mr corruption-free is harboring such a man who list out f9 in maths just gaze at a scenario when GEJ is the one having such certificate scandal, just imagine what lai Mohammed would have said. Just imagine #showYourCertificate campaign oby will be leading. Just imagine how many APC so call activist will sue that principle to court. Just imagine what seun and his co social-media-change-agent will be posting on a daily basis.
Pained wailing wailer. Everyone has picture to show. Maybe you can show your own NYSC days' pix since you have certificate

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by smileyz16(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
scotred19:
They find it very easy to dig out his old pictures but i Dunno why they find it extremely difficult to dig out his certificate. Or is it that there was none

APC being what they are, won't waste a second to publicized the WAEC certificate once the get their hands on it. Is it me who is curious why they haven't done that. Is that they can't find it also

What happened to that principle that brought out the fake result, is he in jail now?? Why is Buhari being Mr corruption-free is harboring such a man who list out f9 in maths just gaze at a scenario when GEJ is the one having such certificate scandal, just imagine what lai Mohammed would have said. Just imagine #showYourCertificate campaign oby will be leading. Just imagine how many APC so call activist will sue that principle to court. Just imagine what seun and his co social-media-change-agent will be posting on a daily basis.
u've jus xhibited ur clueless ness u can nw hav ur seat
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by mideactive: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Looks very much like tu-baba
dainformant:
Here's a picture of President Muhammadu Buhari as Governor of Northeastern State, 39 years ago, presented to his wife, Aisha Buhari during her recent visit to Borno.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/see-photo-of-president-buhari-which-was.html

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by nedu2000(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
CACAWA:
it is ideal...it shows a life of service. The army is a noble profession anywhere in the world. Take it from me
but the army does symbol and enemy to human rights and rule of law
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by hopilo: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
AISHA WAS NOT BORN THEN
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by gawu1: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
knostbrown01:
very handsome and very dullard
Very dullard but ruling very brilliant. No wonder, His father was not a palm wine-taper
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by scotred19(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
smileyz16:
u've jus xhibited ur clueless ness u can nw hav ur seat
I wasn't expecting anything more from you.
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Well said Bro. You hit the nail on the head.

cc: Searchiing4love

U are both ignorant. His certificate is with the army but GEJ ordered the army to lie that he has no certificate just to discredit him in the eyes of the masses. Once Buhari won the election the army released a statement claiming to have found the certificate. You are so sceptical that even if you are presented with the certificate u will call it fake. So what are you saying
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by billyG(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
nedu2000:
but the army does symbol and enemy to human rights and rule of law
Did u Bloody Civilian follow Human Right & Rule of Law?Why did u Lynch & Burn a Suspected Robber in yur Area?
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by billyG(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
scotred19:

Na yur mate dey that pic as a Governor of 5 in 1 state,while u wail about on NL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by billyG(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
knostbrown01:
u wey no dull no fit b common councillor.
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Jarus(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
knostbrown01:

You can be "very dull", but you can't be "very dullard".

Now who's a dullard?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by 400billionman: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
That is Group Captain Tuface Idibia..
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by tiredface: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
NICE PIC, BUT HE COULDNT PASS THE EXAMS OTHER PASSED AND THEY PROMOTED HIM ANYHOW, BASED ON QUOTA. HOW SAD
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by EngrHaroon(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
said Baba
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by summerflame(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
hater
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Tobium1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hahahahahah, How old was she den??
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by mjbaba: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
scotred19:

keep searching, keep imagining, keep wailing...
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by Calebsky(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
My father worked in the army before, during and after the war. In his words, "Buhari is a very handsome and tall gentleman". I saw my Dad as a very handsome man. Now, looking at this pic, I now understand what my father truly meant.
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by trux(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Jarus:

You can be "very dull", but you can't be "very dullard".

Now who's a dullard?
Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by malikisah: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dotmanroy:
Handsome president... God bless ya!
aaaaammeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno by ShowYourCertificate: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2016
searchiing4love:

U are both ignorant. His certificate is with the army but GEJ ordered the army to lie that he has no certificate just to discredit him in the eyes of the masses. Once Buhari won the election the army released a statement claiming to have found the certificate. You are so sceptical that even if you are presented with the certificate u will call it fake. So what are you saying
The Arny never released any statement claiming to have found Buhari's Certificate, stop deceiving yourself. It was an APC politician that was spreading that false propaganda. No top Army official (not even the spokesman) ever said they've found the certificate.

This is a New Year, don't carry that lie into 2016. Accept the truth that Buhari has no WASC Certificate and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Completed - Fashola / Dr Wahab Adegbenro Burial Photos / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.