Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? (33942 Views)

Four Powerful Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by tierthefirst: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
"premarital sexual relations before marriage"

Which is it; premarital sexual relations or sexual relations before marriage?

I just care about the English here.

Or is it possible to engage in premarital sexual relations with the same person after marriage?
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by MzDeeb(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
This is a nice write up OP.

Pre marital sex and Adultery is very wrong before the Lord.

Flee from all appearance of evil.. People's glory and destiny are being destroyed just because of pre marital s3x.

You never can tell if the person you are sleeping with is possesed with evil spirits. No matter how handsome or pretty they are E no dey show for face ooo.

S3x is a covenant btw two pple. For every person you sleep with, you are bind to them. That is a covenant has been created. I guess we all know what that means.

Only the wise and Spiritually knowledge person will understand this.

So many things happen in the spiritual realm that pple don't know.

I will advise you to abstain cos the number of years u spend enjoying s3x is nothing compared to the no of yrs during abstinence.

Your body the temple of the Holy spirit.

Ask MFM pastors that does deliverance and you will hear so many unbelievable stories n testimonies

I pray God help us all in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by winner01(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
oglalasioux:

You cannot be living in the world and claim not to belong to the world. If Christians think world dynamics don't apply to them then they should go back to stone age and 'wait for the coming of their Lord'.
Why not lead us back to the stoneage since we have refused to sleep around like dogs.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by Spidermon: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Can you go to Alaba market and buy electronics non testing?
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by elantraceey(f): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
joseph1832:
So, you're saying that most christians are hypocrites?

Its obvious.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by coldgate(f): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Absolutely wrong. Premarital sex and adultery are serious sins and have grave consequences. The truth is that all the excuses we make to justify them don't make them right.

Many couples engage in premarital sex but turn holier than thou after marriage. God is everywhere and he sees everything we do in secret.
Today is the day of salvation. Say no to fornication and adultery.

1 Like

Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by omojeesu(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
stevealibi:
U gat 2 sample wat u gonna pay 4 na

You won't need to if God is in the picture. He has someone for you, and if you ask Him and trust Him and obey Him you will get HIS choice for yourself.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
gemale:

Dude most of our folk were afraid/embarrassed 2 talk abt their sensuality dt dey did wt their generation did best... play d ostrich & pretend it didn't mata whilst a lot of dem suffered in silence. U said u like 2 stand 4 D truth & it is dis... We (humans) r wired 2 lyk having sex. It's our default setting. D only reason some pple mite nt lyk it is either due abnormalities lyk hormonal imbalance or largely due 2 - VE social & religious notions abt sex. Most of D peeps supporting d op actually lyk sex bt r just feeling guilty abt it so as nt 2 b labeled a sinner.

what exactly is did one saying.cos I can't just get u

what
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
If u heed to the advice of the op,? Whatever u see , on the wedding night and thereafter is entirely your problem and no other..
Sex before marriage at this century is perfectly in order , am not saying its righteously ok , but with the change in times, with deceits all over..
Mehn, check am well.. Before u leap into any contract called marriage..
Cause going In blindly with bible scriptures , is at ones risk and detriment..
Shine those eyes!
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by banio: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
shekonz:

Do you have a bible?? And if u do... Have u ever opened it And if you have, Can you read....? And if you can, Do you understand a single thing you read in It... There's no Justification bro. The God of yesterday is still the same as today. There's nothing as Modern times and Modern laws/sin. Cos God is merciful doesn't mean we take it for granted

U have started forming GOD. I laugh U in Chinese
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by donbelton(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP, If you want to f*ck, go ahead. If you don't, suit yourself. Enough about this sex bla bla bla. Even the whites that invented this religion ish are less decent than we Africans. Why are Nigerians so religious, maybe it's because of the poverty ravaging this country.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by izutex007(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
To all who posted...

I know deep within you u know the truth. You ar just trying to down the voice of ur conscience.

To all the acclaimed Atheist here:

I laff. Stop decieving yourselves. The earlier you read John 1:1-12 the better for you.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by oglalasioux(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
winner01:
Why not lead us back to the stoneage since we have refused to sleep around like dogs.
It's hypocrisy when you cannot find your way to stone age yet you enjoy all the technologies and innovations of a world you don't belong to. It amuses me each time I remember the warped minds that call themselves Deeper Life.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
We Christians tend to select the sins that are 'okay' just because they are the ones we commit the most and then turn around to act holy and uppity to others who sin differently than us.
That's wassup grin

1 Like

Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by calcal: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
The best part of sex is before marriage, anyone have to do it.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by henryhemon(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
gemale:

Dude most of our folk were afraid/embarrassed 2 talk abt their sensuality dt dey did wt their generation did best... play d ostrich & pretend it didn't mata whilst a lot of dem suffered in silence. U said u like 2 stand 4 D truth & it is dis... We (humans) r wired 2 lyk having sex. It's our default setting. D only reason some pple mite nt lyk it is either due abnormalities lyk hormonal imbalance or largely due 2 - VE social & religious notions abt sex. Most of D peeps supporting d op actually lyk sex bt r just feeling guilty abt it so as nt 2 b labeled a sinner.

You missed the point,liking sex or not still doesn't make it right to indulge in it before marriage am not playing saint but truth never changes. It's wrong to be done before marriage.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by henryhemon(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
oglalasioux:

You cannot be living in the world and claim not to belong to the world. If Christians think world dynamics don't apply to them then they should go back to stone age and 'wait for the coming of their Lord'.

Dude, what is wrong is wrong don't try justifying it.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by oglalasioux(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
henryhemon:

Dude, what is wrong is wrong don't try justifying it.
First try to determine what is wrong and what is right. The key to determining what is right or wrong is asking yourself what the world will be if everyone did something. My brother, if we live by religious values the world's gonna be one shit place. Religion says multiply and fill the earth. African values say a man must have a male child so his wife that bears only female children keeps giving birth to more. The man marries another wife just to get a male child. My question is; can the world handle such stupidity with such limited space and resources?
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Filmewell:
Advice to all, life is too short to remain a virgin for too long. Engage in sex if you want to, wait if u choose to not because of wot another says.
hian! Another atheist? undecided
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
cococandy:
We Christians tend to select the sins that are 'okay' just because they are the ones we commit the most and then turn around to act holy and uppity to others who sin differently than us.
That's wassup grin
coco the coco.. so Christians should sex-away grin. Oshey!!!
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by nmreports: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm sorry sir

No offense taken tosyne2much.
You are actually a great guy and I follow all your post.
That was the first time I am seeing a rather condescending message from you to someone else.
You will agree swas actually right and you were wrong.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by henryhemon(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
oglalasioux:

First try to determine what is wrong and what is right. The key to determining what is right or wrong is asking yourself what the world will be if everyone did something. My brother, if we live by religious values the world's gonna be one shit place. Religion says multiply and fill the earth. African values say a man must have a male child so his wife that bears only female children keeps giving birth to more. The man marries another wife just to get a male child. My question is; can the world handle such stupidity with such limited space and resources?

We are not talking about religion...we are talking about Christianity there's difference between the two. Not everyone that goes to church is a Christian. Not everyone that goes to the mosque are Muslims.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
coco the coco.. so Christians should sex-away grin. Oshey!!!
I no talk anything o
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
nmreports:

No offense taken tosyne2much.
You are actually a great guy and I follow all your post.
That was the first time I am seeing a rather condescending message from you to someone else.
You will agree swas actually right and you were wrong.
Well, I stand to be corrected on that message

Bro, would you rather use the word "Pre-marital sex is a violation of religious law, may God help "us" or may God help "them" ?

That was where the fight started oooo
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by kingsBreed(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
We can't live without falling into sin bu God's grace is sufficient for all " But should we continue in sin so that grace may abound?, God forbid". Every sexually sin is a against our body and our sins won't reduce God. "Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you.- Jeremiah 5:25. Now until sin go, the blessings of God won't flow.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by winner01(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
oglalasioux:

It's hypocrisy when you cannot find your way to stone age yet you enjoy all the technologies and innovations of a world you don't belong to. It amuses me each time I remember the warped minds that call themselves Deeper Life.
The greatest world inventors who changed the world and laid the foundation for mordern physics, science and related believed in God, so it is you who desperately likens himself to a dog that wants to drag us back to the stone age.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by Temysteve(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
Test run b4 purchase.
dem no be electronics naa..
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by Nicepoker(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Temysteve:
dem no be electronics naa..
na automobile dem be o
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by Superman11(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I guess you have comprehension problem

who is going back to English class naa ?
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by Temysteve(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
na automobile dem be o
''Clown''
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by Nicepoker(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Temysteve:
''Clown''
now listen. They come with 2 head lamps. Bobby. They have rear tyres. Nyash. Automatic oil service once every month. Menstruation. They come with an engine block that can suit any piston size.
Re: Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? by oglalasioux(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
winner01:
The greatest world inventors who changed the world and laid the foundation for mordern physics, science and related believed in God, so it is you who desperately likens himself to a dog that wants to drag us back to the stone age.
The scientists believed in a God far above your religious god. The God they believe in is not the god of vengeance. It's not the god that says one thing and do the opposite. It's not the god of murderers like Moses, Samuel, David and Solomon. It's not the god of a warped minded Muslim who bombs people and claim he was divinely directed. It's not the god of your pastor who gets fat with tithes and offerings buying private jets and choice properties while claiming your Jesus is almost here. The God of the scientists is the God that revealed Himself to great prophets like Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Maxwell and Einstein. The God of the scientists is a God that knows that we on earth are our greatest enemies and that the sooner we throw away religious books and face reality the better for us.
You can call me a dog. It's allowed. But I wonder what difference it makes between us and animals if we can't manage ourselves. We always excuse our laziness and ignorance to the will of God. That's why the white man will always be above us. Pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos / Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.