Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Is God An Author Of Confusion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God An Author Of Confusion? (533 Views)

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / Attributes Of The Judeo/christian God An Insult To Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God An Author Of Confusion? by Mc4larin: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2015
I want all nairalanders to please come to my rescue with my girlfriend.

There is this lady we have dating for 6 months now. It all started when I broke up with my ex girlfriend of over 3 years because of tribe (she's Igbo, while I'm Yoruba). I attend the same church with this lady, we've been best of friends for over 8 years. She has a guy she was dating before, but they couldn't continue because her mum told her she went for spiritual enquiry and she was told they're not compatible.

Around June this year, I approached her declaring my intention of how much I love her and want her to be mine. She told me before she can accept my proposal, I should first do a spiritual consultation so as to know our compatibility in order to avoid another occurrence of the issue she had with her boyfriend. I did as she requested by calling a pastor I trust so much to help me do a spiritual enquiry to the relationship and marriage respectively. He called me back after few days that it is safe to go into a relationship with her.

I communicated the report of my findings to the lady, she further requested for another spiritual enquiry from my parish pastor. I obliged and did as she requested because I was madly in her at this point. My pastor gave me her own findings that we are compatible that there will be an "antagonist" to the relationship in her family. I knew at this point that the antagonist is her mother because she told me she discussed with her mum that I asked her out and the mother refused on spot. But she agreed to date me, that she will talk to her mum as time goes on.

We started dating, the relationship became so interesting and envy to all. Fast forward to six months, she started misbehaving and wasn't flowing as she used to. I noticed this changes in her and I decided to investigate what was going on. After several attempts, she agreed to discuss the issue.

She told me that recently she has been receiving messages from different prophets that we are not compatible and she will regrets it if she goes ahead and with the relationship. Then I became confused of what was going on If God is an author of confusion.

I didn't know what to believe anymore, because I was suspecting it's her mum that is doing those things and this is a lady I love so much and even planning to propose to by the ending of next year.

Nlders I know you guys have never disappointed in helping out in this kind of issue and I'm trusting on your intellectual ability to help me because this is killing me emotionally
Re: Is God An Author Of Confusion? by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2015
You tried sha.

Nah moment she mentioned that shit bout her mom and prophecy I go stop if 2 say nah me be you.
Re: Is God An Author Of Confusion? by menesheh(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2015
God is not only the author of confusion but the people that are making those unsubstantiated predictions and presumed prophecies authored the confusion.

First of all, all of you, those pastors, prophets, the girl, and you are biblically immoral by you, tapping unmarried lustful looking at the girl and presumably sex, pastors vetting such a relationship, prophets predicting how the lustful looking and sex marathon will be like in the near future and finally the girl agreeing on all these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God An Author Of Confusion? by dikeigbo2(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Op you are the confusionist here,just grow up and pursue your dreams,there are no pretence in marriage. .
Besides marriage is committal not experimental.
Re: Is God An Author Of Confusion? by Mc4larin: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Op you are the confusionist here,just grow up and pursue your dreams,there are no pretence in marriage. .
Besides marriage is committal not experimental.

Please, can you be more explicit?
Re: Is God An Author Of Confusion? by dikeigbo2(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mc4larin:

Please, can you be more explicit?

Are we talking about g/f and b/f stuff here? If no ,then be realistic, don't compromise any of your set goals, know your capacity and capabilities, if there is any norms or attitude you deemed changing in both parties, do it now,not later...to me..... There are two groups of marriage(s) those that are enjoying their marriage and those that are enduring theirs........ Choose the former and be happy.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

2 Scorpions Were Killed In Just One Day / Interpetating Bibilical Law / Why Do People Seems To Be Very Spiritual And Religious Only On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.