Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Olawale David Oyinlade Disadvantages Of Hiphop Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale David Oyinlade Disadvantages Of Hiphop Music (586 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olawale David Oyinlade Disadvantages Of Hiphop Music by HoneyUpdates(f): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Side Effects of Music [ Disadvantages of HipHop Music]

Music,
When I did research on Music, I understand that Music is an art form, social activity or cultural activity whose medium is sound and silence.
But Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn.

HipHop music particularly in Nigeria have been affecting our health, vision, mission, and many more.

One of the reason why people listen to music is to relax their mind and body.
Music can make us feel relieve. Sometimes when you feel bored or not in
mood, listening to music make us relieve. When you are stress is like you are thinking happy thoughts and you don't care about other people in your surroundings.
Then Why are we Abusing the Music that is having this sweet and motivated qualities? However, music has many advantages and disadvantages. But most of the disadvantages are caused by the artist that compose and make the song

Nigerian Youth have been losing their focus and getting corrupt on doing something demonstrated in the music listening to. you can use music in intelligence and not to display Ignorance.

large majority of popular musicians are making and selling their music for no reason other than to make money, they don't care about those that are listening to it .. Either Destroying carrier or helping to build future.

What I think the Nigerian music should be are:
1. To make people appreciate the world more
2. make us more confident about ourself and our skills
3. To make people understand other peoples emotions
4. To helps the economy of the area
5. Make us feel good and happy which is always a good thing!

But, do they know that listening to music has advantages and disadvantages and it can affects their lives? On my own observation and on my own experience, the advantage of music can affect our health,
mood, feelings, and a lot more. Also the disadvantages of music. People do not notice that listening to music has a disadvantages in their lives, It affects our health, vision, mission, and many more.
Research has proved that music tunes the brain to higher planes of thinking. Also music can bring changes in brain activity levels which will enable it to shift speeds very easily on its own.

Please let's make positive impact in the lives of Nigerian youth...

BY: Olawale David Oyinlade
Twitter & Instagram: @am_oyinlade

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Make Nasty Responds To Losing In The Headies 2015 Awards.... / How Yoruba Actress Bisi Ibidapo Stab Lady With Only Towel On Over Boyfriend / Photos From 9ice's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.