Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,252 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? (25184 Views)

MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by bongolistik(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2015
We still believe that individual perception on how they see devices from those brands of Infinix, Tecno and Gionee plays great roll on their preferences, and we are left to ask;

Infinix or Tecno or Gionee devices, which do you prefer and why?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/12/infinix-vs-tecno-vs-gionee-smartphones.html
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by ProdigyLoco(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2015
gionee
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by rottennaija(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
All of them all lack one thing or the other.

My type of phone is, dual flash, at least 13mp of back Camara, at least 5mb of front Camara with flash, 2gig ram, octa core, Amoled display, at least 16g internal memory and perhaps with SD card slot with other regular things

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by sixtusjr(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
None
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Belosconi: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
sixtusjr:
None
You must be in US where Apple reign supreme

1 Like

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by sixtusjr(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Belosconi:
You must be in US where Apple reign supreme
nah, am in 9ija
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
A true fan of Tecno any day any time. Talk of durability, affordability and sound functionality. My experience with infinix zero is not friendly at all, infinix batteries sucks.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by okitikpo: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
rottennaija:

My type of phone is, dual flash, at least 13mp of back Camara, at least 5mb of front Camara with flash, 2gig ram, octa core, Amoled display, at least 16g internal memory and perhaps with SD card slot with other regular things
mentioning Amoled display puts you in Gionee category
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by mosjames: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
franciskaine:
A true fan of Tecno any day any time. Talk of durability, affordability and sound functionality. My experience with infinix zero is not friendly at all, infinix batteries sucks.
You can say that again
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
mosjames:
You can say that again
abi
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
As for Gionee, them too dey lie
Infinix, their battery no good at all
But life's easy with Tecno grin
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by swizzy2k: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Gionee all the way. You cant go wrong with gionee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by badonkadonk: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Stop spreading false info bout infinix phones..

Xhaka:
As for Gionee, them too dey lie
Infinix, their battery no good at all
But life's easy with Tecno grin

Stop spreading false info bout infinix phones

franciskaine:

1 Like

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2015
badonkadonk:
Stop spreading also info bout infinix phones..

what's the lies there. Infinix zero for all I care is a weak fone.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by badonkadonk: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2015
franciskaine:
what's the lies there. Infinix zero for all I care is a weak fone.

Fine.. Though I can't attest to wat u just said cos I never use zero before..

However, that doesn't mean other infinix models don't exceed customer expectations..

I use an infinix hot note phone and I must say the phone beat my expectations.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2015
badonkadonk:

Fine.. Though I can't attest to wat u just said cos I never use zero before..

However, that doesn't mean other infinix models don't exceed customer expectations..

I use an infinix hot note phone and I must say the phone beat my expectations.
you may be right though, upgrade is always necessary. For now, my trusted brand is tecno.
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2015
tecno is shiit. Infinix lacks premium design. gionee is premium.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by 4peace(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2015
rottennaija:

What is the name of your phone
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by emmaboy33(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Gionee all the way...no rival...durable and affordable with very good battery and camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by daphid25(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
emrain:
Go on Gionee shill, tell us more lies
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by pikapizy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
I've used the 3brands and they all have their pro and cons
Infinix is good phone but their problem is lack of premium design ( even the zero 3 has too much bezzles.. they almost got it right with zero 2 design wise)..another major problem is their battery.. unless you're using hot note and hot note pro ...all other infinix phones sucks in battery performance but they are better than tecno when it comes to releasing updates..infinix released updates for their mid range and low ends devices ( though not via OTA) .

Tecno has trust of durability ,good battery ,average design but their major flaw remains the lack of updates...not even on their expensive flagship phone ...buy a tecno phone you're stuck with its out of the box OS. people who still buy techno are those who are crazy for phantom 5 or are just beginners in the android race

Gionee..among these three only Gionee is globally recognised brand and its devices are listed and featured in gsmarena...they offer value for money but are quite expensive ..they're elites when it comes to battery performance,their battery last wells but also takes time to charge( their high end devices features quick charge but low ends doesn't ) and the good thing is that there's always custom ROMs and tweak for every Gionee phone due to its wide fanbase outside Nigeria ... so you wouldn't have to bother so much for OTA update .
PS: I use an infinix phone and Samsung ...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
badonkadonk:
Stop spreading false info bout infinix phones..

I've used Infinix Alpha Marvel, the battery is sh*t
Can't go a day without charging
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
pikapizy:
I've used the 3brands and they all have their pro and cons
Infinix is good phone but their problem is lack of premium design ( even the zero 3 has too much bezzles.. they almost got it right with zero 2 design wise)..another major problem is their battery.. unless you're using hot note and hot note pro ...all other infinix phones sucks in battery performance but they are better than tecno when it comes to releasing updates..infinix released updates for their mid range and low ends devices ( though not via OTA) .

Tecno has trust of durability ,good battery ,average design but their major flaw remains the lack of updates...not even on their expensive flagship phone ...buy a tecno phone you're stuck with its out of the box OS. people who still buy techno are those who are crazy for phantom 5 or are just beginners in the android race

Gionee..among these three only Gionee is globally recognised brand and its devices are listed and featured in gsmarena...they offer value for money but are quite expensive ..they're elites when it comes to battery performance,their battery last wells but also takes time to charge( their high end devices features quick charge but low ends doesn't ) and the good thing is that there's always custom ROMs and tweak for every Gionee phone due to its wide fanbase outside Nigeria ... so you wouldn't have to bother so much for OTA update .
PS: I use an infinix phone and Samsung ...

have you tried this?... malata m1plus
specs "talk about it" in Mi voice
Display : 5.5" FHD IPS(2.5D+All-metal)
Dimension : 154.5*76.8*7.3mm
Camera : Front 8.0 Mp(with 88°)+Back 21.0Mp(ISOCELL+PDAF)
Memory : 64/32/16GB+3/2GB
Platform : MT6755 Android5.1
Dual SIM : Dual SIM Dual Standby Supported
CPU : Octa core 2.0GHz
Battery : 3000mAh+Wireless Charging
Connector : USB2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro 5 PIN USB

1 Like

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by pikapizy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
COMPUTERVILLA:

have you tried this?... malata m1plus
specs "talk about it" in Mi voice
Display : 5.5" FHD IPS(2.5D+All-metal)
Dimension : 154.5*76.8*7.3mm
Camera : Front 8.0 Mp(with 88°)+Back 21.0Mp(ISOCELL+PDAF)
Memory : 64/32/16GB+3/2GB
Platform : MT6755 Android5.1
Dual SIM : Dual SIM Dual Standby Supported
CPU : Octa core 2.0GHz
Battery : 3000mAh+Wireless Charging
Connector : USB2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro 5 PIN USB
more of an iPhone 6 plus look alike to me
with 5.5inch FHD, mtk chipset and just 3000mah to power such a power hungry screen ...this is just another innjoo in performance... sometimes specs doesn't matter ..what matter is how we use our phone and how much the battery lasts
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by rottennaija(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
4peace:

What is the name of your phone
Phantom z
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Xhaka(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
emrain:
Shill Alert tongue
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by 4peace(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
rottennaija:

Phantom z

okay
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by Teedeechian(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Infinix
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by kolexepana: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
After Tecno na Tecno grin
Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by orimion(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
I saw 12mp camera on infinix hot and I laughed when I compared its picture to an 8mp gionee p4 and 8mp lumia 822. That shows you what I think about Infinix, I can never trust ANY of their spec.

Tecno- as someone said, their update plan suck. They dont release update. I feel their spec is never complete; Just look at the camon C8 with 1gb ram! And when it is (Phantom Z), its costly. And ther phones doesnt feel premium.
Also both Tecno and Infinix are not recognized brand worldwide. You cant get a cyanogenmod rom for them(for instance). No active development.

I think Gionee is above these two cos
1)more global than them
2)spec you can trust
3)premium quality

I also want to recommend these chinese product(ulefone, umi, Xiaomi, elephone, le tv, etc) for quality mid-range phones. Just spend time on kulimart.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? by orimion(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
pikapizy:

more of an iPhone 6 plus look alike to me
with 5.5inch FHD, mtk chipset and just 3000mah to power such a power hungry screen ...this is just another innjoo in performance... sometimes specs doesn't matter ..what matter is how we use our phone and how much the battery lasts
3000mah is not small(Samsung S6 is 2550mah). As long as they arent like tecno or infinix or innjoo. For these phones, the spec don't matter, you have to get a hands on review(cos their spec lie a lot). You may find a 3gb ram phone that lag a lot, a 13mp camera with ridiculous quality, a 16gb rom with 1gb available for app. Poor screen quality and ugly looking phones!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN "WOW" Promo / Screenshots:- Mtn 1gb Free Data Plan Cheat Now Out See Screenshots For Proof. / How To Clone App In Infinix Phone - Set Dual Whatsapp, IG & FB Etc In Note 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.