Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

$2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku (32355 Views)

Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC / $2.1bn Arms Deals: N1.5bn Traced To Ex-minister’s Son-the Nation / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by isarumah(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Tribal and religious bigot is what you are Mr Maku. You do not have future in Nasarawa politics, especially with the demise of your spiritual soothsayer, Alakyo, selfish party defection from the party that helped you and above all, your hidden and exposed hatred for the Muslims.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by fritiyo: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
UyiIredia:

Respect ya elders. If you must yab, know how to do it.

when u were insalting elders in past adm u never knew they were ur elders abi?

he dey pain u abi, what goes around comes around. so deal with it while it last.
enjoy the drum n music
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by fritiyo: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

Lalasticlala, I command you to hide the comment above.

babe u want me to personally tell lala or whoever to hid the comment for ur sack.
Also i will like to know the reason why u want the oga at the top to hid my harmless comment? Is lai the lying master ur sugar daddy?
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by prof12(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
fritiyo:
It is young men like maku nigerians are looking for as their information minister not some old lying son of a bastard called lai Muhammed.

And what truth did Maku ever told Nigerians when when he was on the sit?
Was he not the one telling the whole world how the former government was being sincere and prudent in every of their dealings and activities?
Common my guy Lai Muhammad will ever be better than Maku.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Daplux4: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
247Dior:
This man is one of the most corrupt ministers in Gej administration,. I remember during the good governance tour which he was the chairman, this man came to Abia state and after seeing the condition of the state he still went to Abuja and said that TA ORJI is a performing governor.. only because he has been bribed to say so... so he better not open that his gutter mouth... maybe he is seeking for attention tho*

U were there when they gave him money

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by manup: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
mascot87:
The foool should start talking now or forever remain silent.

Too hash pls learn to respect.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by mascot87(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
manup:

Too hash pls learn to respect.

Ok
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Holuwadammie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ma Make dis guy talk now or never?
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by Deepfreezer(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
2.1billon dollars OK.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by joseph310588: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
he needs d latest installment of his regular payment...dey'v prolly forgotten dey nid to continue to pay to keep his mouth shut...and so he had to remind dem he still got sth to say,else he can let off n all wud go awry
Re: $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku by TeamSimple(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
Na wo oo.

Rotfl cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation / Police Arrest #EndSARS Protester "Wearing Charms" At Lagos Lekki Tollgate / Nigeria Subsidy Removal Puts Pressure On EU Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.