Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! (966 Views)

Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Insect Inside My Ear Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by Henovy: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
A few days ago, I had need to visit my family doctor. After all the bla, bla bla, he recommended some drugs which included an injection. As soon as the nurse finished injecting the stuff, the needle ''vanished'' At this stage, the nurse became agitated and almost in tears that the needle she just used to give the injection had gone into the butt. Just then, a senior colleague of hers explained to her that the syringe she just used is the self retractile type which pulls the needle into the plunger to prevent re-use and also needle stick injury. Was I relieved thereafter? You can ask that again.
Please see photo of syringe with the needle and spring inside the plunger.

Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by decatalyst(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Is Nairaland an hospital?

You can visit a cinema to get rid of it undecided undecided

Iranu
Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by Generalkorex(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
I dnt knw
Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by Henovy: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
decatalyst:
Is Nairaland an hospital?

You can visit a cinema to get rid of it undecided undecided

Iranu
Did you even read the post before asking that stupid question? It was a happy ending. Besides, nairalanders have always asked for help on health matters, although such help may not be gotten physically as in hospital setting. Please let your comments be wise.
Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by mzvyne(f): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bros, ur topic is misleading.
Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by decatalyst(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Henovy:

Did you even read the post before asking that stupid question? It was a happy ending. Besides, nairalanders have always asked for help on health matters, although such help may not be gotten physically as in hospital setting. Please let your comments be wise.

Now i get it! Because some act silly and bereaved of sound judgement, you should also follow the same path? Smh.

"such help may not be gotten physically...in hospital" Did you just write that?

Over all, this is kinda amusing tho'
Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by decatalyst(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
mzvyne:

Pls, tell him before he sends stealth bomber after me. undecided
Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by Henovy: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
decatalyst:

Now i get it! Because some act silly and bereaved of sound judgement, you should also follow the same path? Smh.

"such help may not be gotten physically...in hospital" Did you just write that?

Over all, this is kinda amusing tho'
Now you are talking sense. It was meant to amuse. No help was actually solicited except only as the caption depicted. No offence meant please.
Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by Henovy: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
mzvyne:
Bro, it was meant to catch your attention. You remember the thread on sometime ago on ''part of the sky fell down in Lagos'' On opening it, it talked about a lost phone and soliciting for a used phone from nairalanders! Haha, but it got peoples' attention.
Re: Please Help! A Injection Needle Is Left Inside My Butt! by Jimbadly: 5:12am On Dec 29, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

ABOUT PH-BASED HEALTH NGO's / A Workable Primary Health Care Programme: Post Doctors To Rural Areas. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.