Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today (8479 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by lonikit: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2017
According to world death clock, about 56million souls die every year, but HIS mercy keeps us, we are not victims but Victors and victorias.

Praise God with any song of your choice as we bid 2017 goodbye.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by orisa37: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2017
God Himself will be our Security, Safety and Success in 2018 and Beyond in The Mighty Name of J.C. AMEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by lonikit: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2017
orisa37:
God Himself will be our Security, Safety and Success in 2018 and Beyond in The Mighty Name of J.C. AMEN.

amen

1 Like

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by lonikit: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2017
mine is "How Great Thou Art"

4 Likes

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by orisa37: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2017
God bless U.
Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by enilove(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2017
1) Great is Thy faithfulness , O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not;
As Thou hast been Thou forever will be.

CHORUS

Great is Thy faithfulness
Yearly by yearly new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness Lord unto me!

2) Pardon for sin and peace that endureth,
Thy own dear presence to cheat and to guide;
Strength for this year and bright hope for next year,
Blessing all mine , with ten thousand beside!

CHORUS , ^

God is faithful , merciful and loving.
Thank you Jesus.

22 Likes

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by lalasticlala(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Abide with me

Abide with me; fast falls the eventide;
The darkness deepens; Lord, with me abide;
When other helpers fail and comforts flee,
Help of the helpless, oh, abide with me.

"My Hope is Built on Nothing Less"

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

EKWUEME

Ekwueme ! Ekwueme !! ( THE ONE WHO Says and does it)

Ekwueme ! Ekwueme !!

You are the living God o!

Eze, no one like you.
king

You’re my Healer ,

you’re my Keeper

My Restorer

My LifeGiver

You are the living God o!

Eze no one like YOU
King...........

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by Dongreat(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Yeah. Sing and shout, cry and roll, have a sense of achievement and after January 1st repeat same hypocritical sh$t you are used to after all it’s new year so it’s going to be a new life; FALSE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Obangiji lo to la ti sin, obangiji lo to si (tune: e je komode ki won wa o, e je komode ko wa)

2 Likes

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by ANNOY(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Are you guys not meant to be in church now
Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Thank God for life

1 Like

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by Elnino4ladies: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Small doctor | penalty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by raquel97: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Oh yes In the presence of the Lord Yes I will bring my gift in thanksgiving and love There is joy in my heart and it is flowing like a river I will praise the Lord in thanksgiving and love

7 Likes

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by Zector(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2017
For His mercy stand for ever

1 Like

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by AWONEYAN(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2017
I wo to fe wa la o ma sin titi
Oluwa Olore wa
Iwo to n so wa n’nu idanwo aye
Mimo, logo ola re

Baba, iwo l’a o ma sinBaba, iwo l’a o ma boIwo to fe wa l’a o ma sin titiMimo l’ogo ola re.

Iwo to nsure s’ohun t’a gbin s’aye
T’aye fi nrohun je o
Awon to mura lati ma s’oto
Won tun nyo n’nu ise re.

Baba, iwo l’a o ma sinBaba, iwo l’a o ma boIwo to fe wa l’a o ma sin titiMimo l’ogo ola re.
Iwo to nf’agan lomo to npe ranse
Ninu ola re to ga
Eni t’o ti s’alaileso si dupe
Fun ‘se ogo ola re

Eni t’ebi npa le ri ayo ninu
Agbara nla re to ga
Awon to ti nwoju re fun anu
Won tun nyo n’nu ise re.

F’alafia re fun ijo re l’aye
K’ore-ofe re ma ga;
k’awon eni tire ko ma yo titi
ninu ogo ise re. Amin.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by Treash(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
Oh God our Help in ages past, our Hope for years to come.... I can't remember the rest lyrics again o, somebody hep.

3 Likes

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by Chukazu: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
1 Now thank we all our God
with heart and hands and voices,
who wondrous things has done,
in whom his world rejoices;
who from our mothers' arms
has blessed us on our way
with countless gifts of love,
and still is ours today.

2 O may this bounteous God
through all our life be near us,
with ever joyful hearts
and blessed peace to cheer us,
to keep us in his grace,
and guide us when perplexed,
and free us from all ills
of this world in the next.

3 All praise and thanks to God
the Father now be given,
the Son and Spirit blest,
who reign in highest heaven
the one eternal God,
whom heaven and earth adore;
for thus it was, is now,
and shall be evermore.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by kolawoleibukun: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
I hear.
na to praise God? una no day think of doing good? see people day fight inside church. if you see the way people day dress come church e no day give poor man hope. the funny thing na this kind ashebi way dem day wear again. the church now just be like party. our church girls day forgk anyhow. Choir master and pastors dem don finish our future generation. e no get wetin this people call forgk again oh. the chorister way I bulala last week just sing for pulpit day cry but in less than 2 hours she day moan for my bed.

I don tire for the situation of our country. Tinubu teeth day give me sleepless night. how we go take wash am?

see wetin Nigerians day do. dem day hoard fuel for their fellow Christians. dem day blame Buhari like say na Buhari get the whole filling stations for town. No be Christian get some filling stations? e bad say him release fuel give Christians make dem take do season? if e reach for eid el malu muslims day open their stations. Ifeanyi Uba no get fuel?

chicken weh I buy for Domino last night still day pain me. dem just carry flour rub am anyhow. I been think say ne better meat I go chop but when I begin set my teeth inside flour na I just day bite.

okada men sef go carry ogogoro smelling mouth day drive okada. looking very dirty like aboki sheet. You say make you enter bus na body odour people go take kill you.
last month when i day fly come from ibadan one preacher just day pour me spit anyhow. i complain dem say i get winch. na spit dem take day deliver demonic spirit?

people no get respect for each other. some go just day eat rubber meat inside bus with dirty hands. still use that same hand count money. some day buy meat for part way don collect dust and catahrr.

Nigeria no be place oh, brother.

beggars day beg openly you go see say nothing do big man but e day beg.

you say make you enter church if you no get money nobody send you. nobody won know you. dem go just bone daay form. na wah brother i don see something oh. poverty no good.

see all these small children oh, won come turn me to small pikin make i come follow una day write songs to sing wen the country day boil?

no worry sing your song finish make you come meet me for room
Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by menwongo(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
Got
Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by kulboy(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2017
Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changes not, Thy compassions they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be

Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed, Thy hands hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me.

He has been too faithful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by datfreshdoc(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
I give myself away so u can use me lord: "use me 2018 lord"....
What a mighty God we serve!!! Hallllelllluyaaahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by MaryBenn(f): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
"My Hope is Built on Nothing Less"

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

This HYMN resets my brain to factory Settings

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by WIXE(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2017
My trust in. U lord is without Borders

1 Like

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by Divay22(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
My Hope is Built on Nothing Less

How great thou art

2 Likes

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by NobleBeer(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2017
O God, our help in ages past,
our hope for years to come,
our shelter from the stormy blast,
and our eternal home:

Under the shadow of thy throne,
thy saints have dwelt secure;
sufficient is thine arm alone,
and our defense is sure.

Before the hills in order stood,
or earth received her frame,
from everlasting thou art God,
to endless years the same.

A thousand ages in thy sight
are like an evening gone;
short as the watch that ends the night
before the rising sun.

Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
bears all its sons away;
they fly, forgotten, as a dream
dies at the opening day.

O God, our help in ages past,
our hope for years to come,
be thou our guide while troubles last,
and our eternal home!

8 Likes

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by joepentwo(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2017
orisa37:

Amen..........'tear rubber'

1 Like

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by mamatayour(f): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Praise the Lord,praise the Lord
Let the earth hear His voice
Praise the Lord praise the Lord
Let the people rejoice
Oh come to the father through Jesus the son
And give Him the glory great things He hath done

1 Like

Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by kingvick09(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2017
I love this song xo xo much
Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by joepentwo(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2017
i really like songs but i can't sing...smtimes i forget all d songs i knw.
Re: Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today by purem(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them / Women On Trousers In The Church / What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.