Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

(photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway (2751 Views)

Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) / Idris Launches Operation Maximum Safety On Kaduna – Abuja / Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by auntysimbiat(f): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-CGouLkRZMDE/Vn_NerOiTuI/AAAAAAACMis/otI1SiApGj4/s1600/acc.jpg[/img]

A NairaNaijaNews Reader Sent-in these photos of a ghastly accident that occurred along Kaduna-Abuja expressway before Jere Junction. He snapped the plate number and the remains of the car to help identify the victims.

This is so sad.
Our prayers are with them. Another photo below...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BKrwxq8J4lc/Vn_NgFWzO3I/AAAAAAACMi0/mFr1Nul3G_s/s1600/acc2.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/photos-omg-ghastly-accident-along.html
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by auntysimbiat(f): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
TERRIBLE
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
With d way that car hung, i'm sure it's over speeding. But I pray for quick recovery for anyone injured
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
aciidents everywhere.
drivers should try get good sleep before getting on the roads pls.
one nod, and its a yes to heaven
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by oatzeal(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
this is so serious oo..
[size=1pt] cc lalasticlala seun ishilove .. [/size]
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by LaurelP(m): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
No Nairalander shall be a victim of accidents this yuletide season in Jesus name.

Say Amen

Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by kodyx(f): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Speed kills, we should always take it easy on the roads..It is better to be late than to be the late... I pray there are no casualties..
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by funlord(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-CGouLkRZMDE/Vn_NerOiTuI/AAAAAAACMis/otI1SiApGj4/s1600/acc.jpg[/img]

A NairaNaijaNews Reader Sent-in these photos of a ghastly accident that occurred along Kaduna-Abuja expressway before Jere Junction. He snapped the plate number and the remains of the car to help identify the victims.

This is so sad.
Our prayers are with them. Another photo below...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BKrwxq8J4lc/Vn_NgFWzO3I/AAAAAAACMi0/mFr1Nul3G_s/s1600/acc2.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/photos-omg-ghastly-accident-along.html

How come the car from the number plate picture is bearing a toyotas logo while the 1st car on the embankment is another different colour and model?

Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by boboLIL(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
We must cross over 2016 oh... Devil is a lair...

Nawa oh
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by EKITI001: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
With d way that car hung, i'm sure it's over speeding. But I pray for quick recovery for anyone injured

May be, Only God knows... the family needs to be aware quickly , and do wat they can do to keep dem alive
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by APCLyingBastard: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Blogging shiite

The car is a benz and toyota.

I guess this is what a hybrid car really looks like

Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by APCLyingBastard: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
EKITI001:

May be, Only God knows... the family needs to be aware quickly , and do wat they can do to keep dem alive

And you think finding out that your relatives and loved ones perished in a car accident via social media is the best way to go?
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by APCLyingBastard: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
funlord:

How come the car from the number plate picture is bearing a toyotas logo while the 1st car on the embankment is another different colour and model?

The only time you made sense here
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by mondbest(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
funlord:

I wanted to ask the same question cause i also noticed it

Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Accidents everywhere, trouble everywhere. This administration is just bad luck. Even Abacha regime wasn't this bad.
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by funlord(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

The only time you made sense here

To a hopeless FOOL such as yourself, when brilliant entities like us post on nairaland, it will surely be impossible for your type to comprehend!

Now kindly _fuck off back into oblivion! Imp!!!

Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by oatzeal(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
APCLyingBastard:
Blogging shiite
The car is a benz and toyota.
I guess this is what a hybrid car really looks like
funlord:

you 2 should Google "2012 toyota camry hybrid" get the image n post here. Shey u r d owner of Benz n Ford dat made dat car. .
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by APCLyingBastard: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
oatzeal:

you 2 should Google "2012 toyota camry hybrid" get the image n post here. Shey u r d owner of Benz n Ford dat made dat car. .

The car colors are not the same.

The first is silver blue while the other with the Toyota emblem is silver grey

Also look at the plate numbers on the two pics and compare them. The first plate is dangling on one bolt while the other is still secured by two bolts.
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by priscaoge(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
This accident thing is really getting out of hand angry angry angry

God pls guide us all
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Really a Product of SPEED and not devil.
The Driver must be a YOUTH.
Cause of accident in this case = youthful exuberance.
I wish u a speedy recovery
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Really a Product of SPEED and not devil.
The Driver must be a YOUTH.
Cause of accident in this case = youthful exuberance.
I wish U them a speedy recovery
FIXED!!
Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
FIXED!!

cheesy nobody wan claim another person mishap.

Re: (photos) OMG! Ghastly Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway by Orjioorji(f): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
I stays Jere town rushing to the junction to see it myself more update if its teal.

See The Blunder Committed By One Of Our Ministers / NAIRALAND 2019 POLLS: WHO CAN DEFEAT BUHARI...Pls Vote / Quiet Discontent In North Over N-power Programme