Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who Is Ready And Prepared To Overthrow Leicester City? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Ready And Prepared To Overthrow Leicester City? (424 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / (Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! / Who Is Ready And Prepared To Overthrow Leicester City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ready And Prepared To Overthrow Leicester City? by Osogs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Again and again it seems there is no club in the Barclays Premier League that has the balls, neither the temerity nor the capability to lead the table except obviously Lecester city.

One would have thought that with Leicester loosing their match to Liverpool, the Arsenal match would be a no brainer for them (especially after their commanding win over Man City) with the incentive that winning the match takes them to the top of the table but amazingly yet surprisingly (tautology intended) the game was lost and to add icing to the cake it was an embarrassing 4-0 defeat!!!! What the heck?

I remember Man utd once had the opportunity to be at the top of the table but unfortunately they couldn't help themselves but to throw it to the dogs.

At this point I need to confess that if Leicester eventually wins the Barclays premier league, I will not be surprised.

(1) (Reply)

Glo - Caf Awards: Nominees For All Categories / Arsenal Signs Nigerian Starlet Kelechi Nwakakli / And You Don't Have To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.