Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (5437 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by obiorathesubtle: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
she lacks self control.no way i'd ever make kinda silly mistake with a guy. grin
you smart cool.. You learning..

Please in case.. Hold am o.. No be every guy dy forgive.. Before em go swear for you undecided
Re: ... by CaroLyner(f): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you smart cool.. You learning..

Please in case.. Hold am o.. No be every guy dy forgive.. Before em go swear for you undecided
it cant happen cheesy
Re: ... by jmaxjohn(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Mine was with my pastor daughter, we started dating when i was made the drama coordinator, so one day, i pick up my motorola blade phone and decided to call her, the phone rang and it was answered after the 3rd beep, i was so exicited and started talking immediately without waiting to hear her sweet voice. Telling her that the sex we had at my friends place was hot and how i would love to repeat dat same feat again. I notice dat she was quiet, after persuading her to speak, i then found out that i have been speaking with her mum. "Great, so u and Elizabeth have been sleeping with each other abi" I quickly end d cal. On sunday, they called us out in public and gave us 3months suspension.

Kwakwakwa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ... by obiorathesubtle: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Bros, shame hook me 4 neck like bow-tie
hahahah.. Wetin your parents talk na?
Re: ... by greatness22(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hahahah.. Wetin your parents talk na?
Guy, nah back of church me and d babe come dey sidon and once church close, na we dey sweep church. Mumcy go jst dey look me 4 back of church as if i get EBOLA.. Nah my mumcy talk come make me go buy paracetamol because of headache. My dad jst dey laugh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Embarrassing moments.. In the Heat of the moment, I forced my D into her mouth cos I wanted a deep throat so bad.. And she startedto choke.. My D just fall for where pesin pikin dy struggle for life.. Fear catch me die that day.

Before that time, when I dropped my pants.. She exclaimed shaa..

After the choking incident, we no gree stop oo.. Because I promised to suck her if she sucked me.

Before I got the lesson of my life that made me revolt against eating vagina.. I was licking her v like crazy, her hand on my head, her soft moans and all, I could easily tell she had left the planet..I couldn't look at the v while sucking, too ugly.. And in the middle of everything...she took a loud fart.. Oh my gawd.. I hate that day ehn!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: ... by obiorathesubtle: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Guy, nah back of church me and d babe come dey sidon and once church close, na we dey sweep church. Mumcy go jst dey look me 4 back of church as if i get EBOLA.. Nah my mumcy talk come make me go buy paracetamol because of headache. My dad jst dey laugh.
lwkmdfh.. You dy attend AG or winners?
Re: ... by obiorathesubtle: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yep.. Shiiit that happened.
Re: ... by GIYAZZ(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
The Nairaland music contest is here again. So you think you can sing? grin
www.nairaland.com/2826145/think-sing-nairaland-music-contest
Re: ... by Rexian(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mine was in sec school. Had this cute girl in my class n dudes always tried to date her but never succeeded. A few jobless guys; one of which I was, decided 2 strike a bet that whoever could successfully woo the babe would b paid 2k by each 1 of us - 8 in all. As a sharp guy, I used academics to get close 2 her: helped out with tough assignments, solved class work 2geda n all(was a brilliant guy too *winks). She finally agreed 2 date me after like 3 weeks of unending toasting. The other guys swore that I hadn't won until I could prove we were d8n so I dared them dat I would kiss her in class after school so we set a date(remember it was a Monday). That fateful day I managed to convince her 2 stay after school wf me to study. My guys w8d at the window outside the class room to watch. About 30 mins into our "studying" I began to say sweet words to her...n b4 we knew it, our lips met. I could see d frustration on my guys' faces cos I made sure she backed the window they were watching from while we kissed.
Suddenly she asked me to carry her while we kissed stating that her legs were weak n shaky. N being a "strong" guy I lifted her up from her thighs.
......" gbosaaaa" na so I fall with back oo on top desk. This girl instead of sympathizing laughed at me like mad. My guys also laffed. They started calling me 'Hercules' since that day. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Rexian(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mine was in sec school. Had this cute girl in my class n dudes always tried to date her but never succeeded. A few jobless guys; one of which I was, decided 2 strike a bet that whoever could successfully woo the babe would b paid 2k by each 1 of us - 8 in all. As a sharp guy, I used academics to get close 2 her: helped out with tough assignments, solved class work 2geda n all(was a brilliant guy too *winks). She finally agreed 2 date me after like 3 weeks of unending toasting. The other guys swore that I hadn't won until I could prove we were d8n so I dared them dat I would kiss her in class after school so we set a date(remember it was a Monday). That fateful day I managed to convince her 2 stay after school wf me to study. My guys w8d at the window outside the class room to watch. About 30 mins into our "studying" I began to say sweet words to her...n b4 we knew it, our lips met. I could see d frustration on my guys' faces cos I made sure she backed the window they were watching from while we kissed.
Suddenly she asked me to carry her while we kissed stating that her legs were weak n shaky. N being a "strong" guy I lifted her up from her thighs.
......" gbosaaaa" na so I fall with back oo on top desk. This girl instead of sympathizing laughed at me like mad. My guys also laffed. They started calling me 'Hercules' since that day. Lol. Still won the bet shaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hmm good for you. Atleast you won not only the bet but her heart wink

2 Likes

Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Rexian post=41391653]Mine was in sec school. Had this cute girl in my class n dudes always tried to date her but never succeeded. A few jobless guys; one of which I was, decided 2 strike a bet that whoever could successfully woo the babe would b paid 2k by each 1 of us - 8 in all. As a sharp guy, I used academics to get close 2 her: helped out with tough assignments, solved class work 2geda n all(was a brilliant guy too *winks). She finally agreed 2 date me after like 3 weeks of unending toasting. The other guys swore that I hadn't won until I could prove we were d8n so I dared them dat I would kiss her in class after school so we set a date(remember it was a Monday). That fateful day I managed to convince her 2 stay after school wf me to study. My guys w8d at the window outside the class room to watch. About 30 mins into our "studying" I began to say sweet words to her...n b4 we knew it, our lips met. I could see d frustration on my guys' faces cos I made sure she backed the window they were watching from while we kissed.
......" gbosaaaa" na so I fall with back oo on top desk. This girl instead of sympathizing laughed at me like mad. My guys also laffed. They started calling me 'Hercules' since that day. Lol. Still won the bet shaaa[/quoteHmm good for you. Atleast you won not only the bet but her heart wink

1 Like

Re: ... by greatness22(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lwkmdfh.. You dy attend AG or winners?
Church of God Mission then, but am nw a Winner member.
Re: ... by Mcowubaba: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Its a long story nd a very long time too..
But In a nut shell-
I remember telling 3 white girls that I feel like a racist because I was talking with them, the gave me an awkward look...I was just trying to be funny sad I goofed big time... that awkward look the gave me tormented me for nearly a year..sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by IceDude(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
It happened few years back when i joined the kerewalogy ministry. All the girls i was bang!ng then were my age mates but luckily for me i caught a "big fish" when i travelled to the village on holiday. That day i was alone in my grand mum's house when she visited. One thing led to another and we started kissing; we took off our clothes but instead of me to fvck the hell outa her i just sat on the bed thinking of how to go abt it. Her big nyash/boobs confused me, she started begging me to penetrate or finger her but i jumped outa the bed.....The tin still dey pain me till 2day why i miss dat golden opportunity to shine her Congo

1 Like

Re: ... by FleetRider(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Embarrassing moments.. In the Heat of the moment, I forced my D into her mouth cos I wanted a deep throat so bad.. And she startedto choke.. My D just fall for where pesin pikin dy struggle for life.. Fear catch me die that day.

After the choking incident, we no gree stop oo.. Because I promised to suck her if she sucked me.

Before I got the lesson of my life that made me revolt against eating vagina.. I was licking her v like crazy, her hand on my head, her soft moans and all, I could easily tell she had left the planet..I couldn't look at the v while sucking, too ugly.. And in the middle of everything...she took a loud fart.. Oh my gawd.. I hate that day ehn!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ... by Rexian(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
Hmm good for you. Atleast you won not only the bet but her heart wink
sure did. buh we broke up after about a year n 4 months...I think
Re: ... by FleetRider(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=greatness22 post=41389703]Mine was with my pastor daughter, we started dating when i was made the drama coordinator, so one day, i pick up my motorola blade phone and decided to call her, the phone rang and it was answered after the 3rd beep, i was so exicited and started talking immediately without waiting to hear her sweet voice. Telling her that the sex we had at my friends place was hot and how i would love to repeat dat same feat again. I notice dat she was quiet, after persuading her to speak, i then found out that i have been speaking with her mum. "Great, so u and Elizabeth have been sleeping with each other abi" I quickly end d cal. On sunday, they called us out in public and gave us 3months suspension. [/quote
]

Wow...that's really embarrassing... And funny grin
Re: ... by greatness22(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=FleetRider post=41392320][/quote] guy, nor be small tin oh!
Re: ... by dmola(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
I still rember mine vividly wn I was in jss2 we were avn agric class,meanwhile I attended only boiz sch u can imagine the troll for those that attend boiz sch

a question was ask, mention names of cover crops
I didn't no the answer until mi partner whispered eggusi beside me only for me to echo it

chaiiii see shame on me that day even those way no no d answer laff me like crazy na so dem give me eggusi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by killercute16(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
delectablegyal:
I was introduced to a girl by my friend. This girl in particular is my friend's course mate. The girl is so delectable, beautiful, elegant. The first time I saw her, I asked my friend, who is that girl? He said "she is my friend" I told him I liked her. So afterwards, he has been feeding the girl with the story of how one of his friends likes her and all dat. So the girl is keen to see me. The day came, I was introduced to the girl so my friend left, leaving us alone. Me we nvr follow gal yarn before. That was my first time. I guess the girl was two years away from twenty. U know how ladies love to talk. honestly, her beauty scares me. As I was looking at her pretty face, I was speechless, I don't even know where to begin. She could hear the shiver in my voice. The next thing I heard "you don't know what to say to me" she said. It was embarrassing to me. At the end of everything, i voiced out delightful words. We are good friends now. U can say she friendzoned me, I don't care.

Ehya
Re: ... by Agbo19(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
delectablegyal:
I was introduced to a girl by my friend. This girl in particular is my friend's course mate. The girl is so delectable, beautiful, elegant. The first time I saw her, I asked my friend, who is that girl? He said "she is my friend" I told him I liked her. So afterwards, he has been feeding the girl with the story of how one of his friends likes her and all dat. So the girl is keen to see me. The day came, I was introduced to the girl so my friend left, leaving us alone. Me we nvr follow gal yarn before. That was my first time. I guess the girl was two years away from twenty. U know how ladies love to talk. honestly, her beauty scares me. As I was looking at her pretty face, I was speechless, I don't even know where to begin. She could hear the shiver in my voice. The next thing I heard "you don't know what to say to me" she said. It was embarrassing to me. At the end of everything, i voiced out delightful words. We are good friends now. U can say she friendzoned me, I don't care.

With this post, you can tell the poster is a guy claiming a feminine identity abi you be homosexul? embarassed
delectablegyal:

With this post, you can tell the poster is a guy claiming a feminine identity abi you be homosexul?
Re: ... by ilevic(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

Whichever way you see it, dats your cup of garri.
The message has been passed.

confusing and ambiguous message
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
Huge staircase. I was nervous. There was a group of about 8 guys in one corner, chilling and talking. My weak ankles betrayed me. Tripped, fell. Was wearing a skirt. It was bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by delectablegyal(f): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Have you forgotten you're using the (f) account? undecided oya, logout and login with the (m) and repost wink

I.diot, so somebody cannot share a friend's story again? Getouttahere.
Re: ... by fF01(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Jesus! dude go check urself mehn.
Re: ... by wizaro(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
It happened on Christmas day, that's two days ago.
I have been crushing on this guy for almost a year. He is the complete definition of cute, not too slender and of average height for a guy.
After all my crushing and wishing, at last! He asked me for a date on Christmas day. We went to a lounge and had some drinks. He ordered for Origin while i simply went for my favourite red wine.
Later when it was getting really dark, he drove me down to his house and asked me to play video games with him, and yes I was all excited and a little tipsy.
While playing a combact game, I could feel the chemistry between us building up dangerously fast and before I could think of something else, he stood up, held my hands and pulled me up towards him and we started kissing, deeply you know, with all the mouth and tongue thing and I was all romantic and wishing he would atleast touch my boobs when he BELCHED IN MY MOUTH... and that foul smell... I almost choked as ran out of the living room and into the bathroom and i threw up.
I was in the bathroom for 10 minutes I guess, because anytime I made to leave the bathroom, I would recall the kiss and why I was in d bathroom, then throw up again.
I felt exhausted and irritated, went back to the living room, picked up my bags, told him I was leaving and i left.
He has been calling to know why I snapped and i kept telling him to leave me alone.
I am afraid I'll not kiss for a long time sad
chai babe kpele sorry.... I understand how u felt experienced such bfor..... But u shouldn't have left like dat
Re: ... by wizaro(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

abeg u be man or woman or both @haemaphdodyte things
Re: ... by FleetRider(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
dmola:
I still rember mine vividly wn I was in jss2 we were avn agric class,meanwhile I attended only boiz sch u can imagine the troll for those that attend boiz sch

a question was ask, mention names of cover crops
I didn't no the answer until mi partner whispered eggusi beside me only for me to echo it

chaiiii see shame on me that day even those way no no d answer laff me like crazy na so dem give me eggusi

LooooollllLoo grin grin grin grin grin ;Dooollll grin
Re: ... by Brymo: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

u gay
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Danielstainz:
Pic of you in the mood n write down the chemical equation u claimed ...or we don't believe
Thomas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You / Ashewo Shouts Customer's Name During Sex (picture Added) / Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.