Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Dunno Wat To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dunno Wat To Do (1240 Views)

Don't Know What To Feel Right Now......dunno If It's Hormones Or Intuition / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / Mothers Let Us Discuss Wat To Cook For D Xmas Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Merry xmas n a year full of favours come 2016, pls I nid sm candid advice.Most of us knws my story on NL abt my love life.i still talk with my ex's family n each tym I speak with dem, its one complain abt d new bae or d oda ranging from;nt knwing how to cooking, housekeeping blah blah,even to d extent dat my ex has become so aggressive.His elder sis went as as telling me to find every means of reconciling with d guy...honestly I want him bck yes....bt we hv nt spoken to each oda for like months now.
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
I dont want to be talking like a preacher at all; and i don't want to be talking like say i sabi pass all. But you are a big time MUGU
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by taryour(f): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
coha:
Merry xmas n a year full of favours come 2016, pls I nid sm candid advice.Most of us knws my story on NL abt my love life.i still talk with my ex's family n each tym I speak with dem, its one complain abt d new bae or d oda ranging from;nt knwing how to cooking, housekeeping blah blah,even to d extent dat my ex has become so aggressive.His elder sis went as as telling me to find every means of reconciling with d guy...honestly I want him bck yes....bt we hv nt spoken to each oda for like months now.

what advice do you want again. haven't you realised you are already back with your ex. I wonder why you see him as an ex when you still communicating with his family. why exactly are you constantly communicating with his family go and get married to him already and stop playing hide and seek. stop feeling more important than you are. eating your cake and having it at the same time isn't a good game.
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I dont want to be talking like a preacher at all; and i don't want to be talking like say i sabi pass all. But you are a big time MUGU
n u are a sentimental fool for talking lik an uneducated idiot.goat.waste of sperm.u are nt a true son of imo atall
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

what advice do you want again. haven't you realised you are already back with your ex. I wonder why you see him as an ex when you still communicating with his family. why exactly are you constantly communicating with his family go and get married to him already and stop playing hide and seek. stop feeling more important than you are. eating your cake and having it at the same time isn't a good game.
mind u they do d calling n I can' t be rude to dem.
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by taryour(f): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
coha:

oh really, you can't be rude to them? I smile in Spanish. hope you know the meaning of an EX. ride on girl and play Mrs good girl, your choice. After he marries sef visit him and settle disputes in his home and sponsor is wedding too. After all you don't want to be rude to them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

oh really, you can't be rude to them? I smile in Spanish. hope you know the meaning of an EX. ride on girl and play Mrs good girl, your choice. After he marries sef visit him and settle disputes in his home and sponsor is wedding too. After all you don't want to be rude to them. Lol
u are speaking in parables....
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Unionised(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
coha:

Move on...
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
coha:
n u are a sentimental fool for talking lik an uneducated idiot.goat.waste of sperm.u are nt a true son of imo atall
bia nwanyi!!! what is ya problem. You must be an ugly low self esteem biiitch if no guy except your mommy's boy ex wants youv tongue
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by taryour(f): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
coha:
u are speaking in parables....
are you a toddler just asking

2 Likes

Re: Dunno Wat To Do by VampireeM(f): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Madam, pls stop all forms of communication with your ex's family.. thank God we are entering a new year, its time for you to repackage yourself, be happy and love yourself first... Pray to God to give you your own man that you would love... I dont think your ex is worth still carrying all these baggages.. He has moved on his life, so move on with yours.. There are so many good men out there

1 Like

Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'll pass.
Cheers.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Unionised:

Move on...
tnx dear
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:
Madam, pls stop all forms of communication with your ex's family.. thank God we are entering a new year, its time for you to repackage yourself, be happy and love yourself first... Pray to God to give you your own man that you would love... I dont think your ex is worth still carrying all these baggages.. He has moved on his life, so move on with yours.. There are so many good men out there
tnx
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

are you a toddler just asking
yea an oversized one oh! Wen it comes to lv matters

1 Like

Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
bia nwanyi!!! what is ya problem. You must be an ugly low self esteem biiitch if no guy except your mommy's boy ex wants youv tongue
aturu hausa....
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by taryour(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
coha:
yea an oversized one oh! Wen it comes to lv matters

seriously lady I mean no insults whatsoever, going thru your previous posts makes me think you are an Un serious person. recently you opened a thread on sexuality section saying you need friends and you went ahead to drop your personal contacts to be reached on. You need some really serious counselling. your past posts and topics can't help but make every think you are unserious.

1 Like

Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

seriously lady I mean no insults whatsoever, going thru your previous posts makes me think you are an Un serious person. recently you opened a thread on sexuality section saying you need friends and you went ahead to drop your personal contacts to be reached on. You need some really serious counselling. your past posts and topics can't help but make every think you are unserious.
n how are u sure they my personal contacts madam knw all....am unserious cos I wrote smfyn pn NL?pls cut dat crap I knw my boundaries a few frnds dat knw me too well on NL wld tell u more abt me.pls e do.no be u dey pay my hse rent or dey cross me for road for phc.its ok pls...
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by taryour(f): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
coha:
n how are u sure they my personal contacts madam knw all....am unserious cos I wrote smfyn pn NL?pls cut dat crap I knw my boundaries a few frnds dat knw me too well on NL wld tell u more abt me.pls e do.no be u dey pay my hse rent or dey cross me for road for phc.its ok pls...

how intreasting. enjoy yourself lady it's your life.

2 Likes

Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

how intreasting. enjoy yourself lady it's your life.

You're the one who even had time to advise a grown woman who choses to annoy us with her annoying inquest and caustic character thus beautiful Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Dunno Wat To Do by taryour(f): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gaborone:

You're the one who even had time to advise a grown woman who choses to annoy us with her annoying inquest and caustic character thus beautiful Sunday.

oh I thought I noticed her caustic character alone. Lol
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by taryour(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
woo ooh and she deactivated. ...... Lmao what a life.
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
taryour:

oh I thought I noticed her caustic character alone. Lol

Naaaa...trust me, you weren't alone.
Re: Dunno Wat To Do by trytim100(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
tnx
tell her oh,am even telling her am always available ...I swear! just watsap me 08063546035

(1) (Reply)

Sex Abuse Victim Gets Revenge 12 Years After / It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! / Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.