Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! (1240 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by 4tunebest(f): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy Birthday my sweet, dearest husband. I would write deep thoughts that I had not shared with you before now. wink

We met through this forum, and started preparing for our wedding almost immediately & within 6 months we were married. Even though God had clearly led us into it, I still had my doubts because we had not enough time to study how compatible we were. However looking back, its obvious God had prepared each of us ahead for this union, hence no regrets whatsoever.

You make it easy because you are selfless, kind, generous, compassionate; that you are Godfearing is an understatement. Your family is the best I could ever wish for- everyone of them. Sometimes I wonder what exactly I did for God to have shown me such mercy, I guess it's the prayers of my parents during my growing up years that God has honoured in my life.

Thank you Darling for being my friend indeed, lover, boyfriend, sugar daddy, my spiritual & physical father, my mentor & business consultant, for always taking good care of us, for your high level of integrity ( I have never seen you tell a lie even under dire situations, you would always speak the truth).

You have thought me to ALWAYS live in the consciousness of making heaven; what more could I ask for?

4 Likes

Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by baski92(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday oga madam
Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by Oldlayez: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2016
4tunebest:
Happy Birthday my sweet, dearest husband. I would write deep thoughts that I had not shared with you before now. wink

We met through this forum, and started preparing for our wedding almost immediately & within 6 months we were married. Even though God had clearly led us into it, I still had my doubts because we had not enough time to study how compatible we were. However looking back, its obvious God had prepared each of us ahead for this union, hence no regrets whatsoever.

You make it easy because you are selfless, kind, generous, compassionate; that you are Godfearing is an understatement. Your family is the best I could ever wish for- everyone of them. Sometimes I wonder what exactly I did for God to have shown me such mercy, I guess it's the prayers of my parents during my growing up years that God has honoured in my life.

Thank you Darling for being my friend indeed, lover, boyfriend, sugar daddy, my spiritual & physical father, my mentor & business consultant, for always taking good care of us, for your high level of integrity (

[size=8pt][/size]You have thought me to ALWAYS live in the consciousness of making heaven; what more could I ask for?

All this for a man that probably cheats on You?

1 Like

Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2016
4tunebest:

Thank you Darling for being my friend indeed, lover, boyfriend, sugar daddy, my spiritual & physical father, my mentor & business consultant, for always taking good care of us, for your high level of integrity ( I have never seen you tell a lie even under dire situations, you would always speak the truth).

You have thought me to ALWAYS live in the consciousness of making heaven; what more could I ask for?
Se.x
Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by lilmax(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2016
Oldlayez:

grin
Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by oluplus(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday to Oga. God bless him
Oldlayez:

Not all men cheat. Pls change that orientation.

1 Like

Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by uboma(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Oldlayez:

why beef the poor woman?
have you caught her hubby cheating?
rejoice with the op if you can but please don't spoil her joy

1 Like

Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by byvan03: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday to the Love of your life . May he never be taken Where there is no grace.
Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by 4tunebest(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Oldlayez:

I used to think that all men cheat. However, my husband is a true child of God who... well never mind
Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by sisisioge: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Awwww...happy birthday to your personal Bobo, may his days be joyful. May you two stay friends forever...may only the good things of life be your lot.

You met here? Groovy.
Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by carammel(f): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
These are the kind of posts I love to read,where women praise their men,we are bored with all the bad stories already, we are tired of reading

my husband is cheating

my husband impregnates our houseboy's daughter

my husband beats me

My husband is stingy.

There are still good marriages.

Happy birthday to your oga, more blessings.
Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by jashar(f): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
Oldlayez:

na wa oo.... see negativity!!!

Haba na!!!!
L'aro kutukutu
Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by 4tunebest(f): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
baski92:
Happy birthday oga madam

Thanks Sir

oluplus:
Happy birthday to Oga. God bless him Not all men cheat. Pls change that orientation.

Thanks for taking out time to post.

uboma:

why beef the poor woman?
have you caught her hubby cheating?
rejoice with the op if you can but please don't spoil her joy

Thanks Sir.

byvan03:
Happy birthday to the Love of your life . May he never be taken Where there is no grace.

Thank you so much Byvan

sisisioge:
Awwww...happy birthday to your personal Bobo, may his days be joyful. May you two stay friends forever...may only the good things of life be your lot.
You met here? Groovy.

Thanks dear for the prayers.

Yes we met here @ a time when I was of marriageable age, but not searching because my human wisdom had failed me in the past. I became more focused on pleasing God after He led me to Proverbs 3:5. When we connect to God, He connects us to His will for our lives whichever way He chooses.

carammel:
These are the kind of posts I love to read,where women praise their men,we are bored with all the bad stories already, we are tired of reading
my husband is cheating
my husband impregnates our houseboy's daughter
my husband beats me
My husband is stingy.
There are still good marriages.
Happy birthday to your oga, more blessings.
[quote author=jashar post=50974433]
Haba na!!!!
L'aro kutukutu
[quote author=jashar post=50974433]
Haba na!!!!
L'aro kutukutu
[/quote

Thanks Jashar

1 Like

Re: It's My Husband's Birthday... I'm Happy!!! by Mznaett: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Happy birthday to your hubby.. I pray God continues to keep both of you together in peace and harmony...

By the way, I love your reply to that guy's post about "hubby probably cheating" true talk,not all men cheat on their women.. I can also testify to that .

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? / On Domestic Violence And Career Women In Nigeria / “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.