Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Funny Joke A Lady Approaches Her Priest - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Joke A Lady Approaches Her Priest (697 Views)

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / Joke : A Female Class Teacher Was Having A Problem With A Boy In Her Class In Pr / (Joke) A Heart Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Joke A Lady Approaches Her Priest by jeff500: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
JOKE: A lady approaches her priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing." "What do they say?" the priest inquired. "They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. 'Want to have some fun?'" "That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship." "Thank you!" the woman responded. The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say,"Hi, we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?" One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away. Our prayers have been answered!"

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke A Lady Approaches Her Priest by Unionised(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke A Lady Approaches Her Priest by IceDude(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Joke A Lady Approaches Her Priest by olarwhumy6(f): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lolzzzz

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Title Pls? / If You Gave Birth To This / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.