Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Cheesecake - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cheesecake (4034 Views)

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures / How To Prepare Cherry Cheesecake / How To Prepare Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheesecake by oyinda3(f): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2009
yuppp me tooo
Re: Cheesecake by Sissy3(f): 7:06am On Jun 15, 2009
am going to the store 2morrow to get some, after seeing those pics i started having longer throat embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cheesecake by Pepeye(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2009
So appealing . . .got magnificent taste
Re: Cheesecake by WhyAWhy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
Cheese cake looks beautiful, but it's the crappiest cake I've ever tasted, the softness drives me nuts
Re: Cheesecake by mamagee3(f): 2:10am On Jun 24, 2011
oyinda.:

Life is good when you have cheesecake

I love cheesecake soo muich especially the one that's mixed with strawberry!

Yummy!
Re: Cheesecake by mamagee3(f): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
FL Gators:

eww, cheesecake tastes somehow somehow . . . .

Carrot cake is life's joy. hmm hmm, sooo good
[img]http://mrsclark35.files./2009/04/carrot-cake2.jpg[/img]
~Yummy~
Re: Cheesecake by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
How funny it is to come across this. I made one for the family last night. Cheesecake is divine tongue
Re: Cheesecake by esosaidow: 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
Does any1 have a recipe for cheesecake that i can try !!!!!
Re: Cheesecake by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Ingredients
• 1 tablespoon softened butter
• 3 tablespoons crumbs from Famous Chocolate Wafers, graham crackers or ginger snaps, OR
• 1 (3 ounce) package soft ladyfingers (24 total) left whole, but trimmed to fit pan (optional)
• 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1 cup sugar
• 3 large eggs, at room temperature
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• Heavy-duty foil for pan

Directions
1. Adjust oven rack to middle position, and heat oven to 325 degrees. Brush interior of a 9-inch springform pan with butter. Add crumbs of choice and tilt pan in all directions to evenly coat, or line pan sides with ladyfingers. Tear off two long strips of heavy-duty foil, overlap in a cross pattern, and set the pan in the middle. Bring up sides, crimping around exterior top of the pan and forming a tight seal. Set it in a roasting pan large enough to hold it.
2. Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add sugar and beat on medium speed until fully incorporated. Scrape down bowl sides and beat again until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down bowl after each addition to ensure a creamy batter. Slowly beat in vanilla, then cream and sour cream. (Meanwhile, bring tea kettle of water to a boil, then turn off heat.)
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Set the roasting pan on oven rack and pour in enough boiling water to come halfway up the side of the springform pan. Bake until cake perimeter is set but center still jiggles, about 40 minutes (some flavor variations will take longer). Turn off heat and leave oven door ajar; let cheesecake sit in oven so the residual heat continues to cook it, about 30 minutes.
4. Remove pan from water; set on a wire rack. Let cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until well-chilled, about 3 hours (can be refrigerated up to 4 days). Run a sharp knife around the edge of the pan, loosen the spring siding and serve.

Serves 12.

------

Note: The first three ingredients don't make a crust. If you want an actual graham cracker crust, then use 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 5 tablespoons of melted butter. Mix together and press it to the bottom of the pan. Bake just the crust for about 10 minutes, then pull it out of the oven and let it sit until you are ready to pour in the cheesecake batter tongue
Re: Cheesecake by Bawss1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
OK all these pictures have gotten me started, where can one buy good cheese cake in Abuja?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: Cooking And Preparing Crabs / Buy Your Bags Of Rice,beans,tin Tomatoes And Others At A Cheaper Rate / Palm Oil And Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.