Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Please This Nonsense Should Stop!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please This Nonsense Should Stop!! (458 Views)

Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says / A "Certified" Teacher Was Teaching Children Nonsense (pic) / Parents Should Stop Doing This Because Of Their Children's Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please This Nonsense Should Stop!! by Vick4rill(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nairaland has become a forum were graduates are seen as lazy and incompetent people. Going to high institution is now tag as a waste of time in this forum. When you talk about looking for employment they criticize and tell you how you should join enterpreneurship and become dangote. This rascals have forgoten that everybody in life have their area of specialization. They just believe that you make it once you are into enterpreneurship.most of them thinks that going to school is an act of laziness.sad this is myopic,babaric and unreasonable. Lets face the fact: those secondarians who didnt attend high institution may be as a result of lack of determination and focus in life. Some give so many reasons why they want to go to school but could not therefore,they go into bussiness as alternative.yet they insult and look down on graduate who despite the heat have the guts to pursue their dream.even the so called graduates who support this motion realy have no clue or focus of what they want to do with their life ,they just pass through school.. Thats why when frustration set in, they now become tools the enemy uses to discourage people and kill peoples dream.if i had join this
forum when i was looking for admission years back i would have given up my school for sure" and will never be in the position i am today.instead of discouraging you from going to school: i advice you to go for ur passion, any tin you love so much should be ur priorities in life.dont ever let what you read on nairaland dicourage you from your passion cus as the year passes you will be the one to regret it.remember the yesteryears when people advice youth to go to school and leave trading, hunting and farming,the reason was cus we feel that people are too jam-pack in those specialiization so we want to reduce the population, now that the scenario is repeating it self those who only pass through school are agitating for continous rotation of policies. Dont be supprised after years now when people ve finally inbibe by skills alone, the next complain will be that the specialization is overpopulatedsad. Please note that am not against enterpreneurship, i too have my own set up bussiness apart from my profession.but i will be the last fool that will discourage people from their passion and dreams,instead of this educated-illitrate to come together and work for equal economic stability that give rooms for all talents development.. Like the developed countries they are here discouraging and destroying dreams, telling everbody to go into enterpreneurship.yet when you check the list of Nigerian youngest c.e.o you wont find any of their names.sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NUC Released. 2015 Best University See Which Came First / Cisco Certification In Gurgaon India / FG Approves The Appointment Of New Vcs For 12 Federal Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.