Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Helping Lives - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Helping Lives (1366 Views)

Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him / I Want 4 People To Join Me In Helping Lives! / Helping Lives With Ruzu Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Lives by awesomecon(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Enjoy Long Life!

The quest to live long is one shared by all. A popular quote says nobody wants to die but they want to go to heaven. Unfortunately many still die daily from illnesses that can be fixed.

Average life expectancy in Nigeria currently stands at 52.11 years. As much as there are systemic failures in our health sector, individuals are also not helping matters. For example many Nigerians with heart diseases do not know that they have high blood pressure till their hearts start failing.

We wait for symptoms before we go for check up, which is deadly. If you have high blood pressure and you don’t know, by the time you are feeling dizzy or weak or breathless in the morning, some organs, such as the kidney and the liver, may have been damaged.

With a citizenry that rarely go for check ups, can hardly afford appropriate treatment or even lack access to proper medical facilities, things must be done differently. With Ruzu Bitters, we have a phenomenal product that is helping Nigerians live healthier and longer. Across various age groups and illnesses, the testimonies from Ruzu are off the chart.

Join us today at Helping Lives by simply buying a bottle of Ruzu and sharing the good news. Someone can be alive tomorrow just because you gave him or her Ruzu. Buzz me for Ruzu Bitters today.

Happy Holiday!

Olanrewaju Adesina
Call or Whatsapp :+2347030700039
http:///GMPShi

Re: Helping Lives by awesomecon(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Help A Child Go To School!

Do you know that approximately 11 Million Nigerian kids are out of school? Do you know that Nigeria holds the world record in number of children out of school with one out of every 5 children out of school in the world being a Nigerian?

According to comprehensive research conducted by UNESCO, while primary school attainment rates have improved in most countries, In Nigeria, primary attainment among the poorest households fell from 35% in 2003 to 22% in 2013.

You probably hurt when you see a child who should be in school hawking on the street; now you can do something about it. At Helping Lives, our desire is to help as many children as we can go to school and increase the rate of primary school attainment in Nigeria.

By buying a bottle of Ruzu, plugging into the loyalty plan and sharing with friends, you can work towards earning the grand sum of #1,000,000. Once earned, the company pays for 6 children to go to school in your name. Amazing!

Imagine the joy in the heart of these students knowing they are in school for one reason – YOU! Waste no time; Buy a bottle of Ruzu today & Plug into this amazing opportunity.

Act Now!
Adesina
Re: Helping Lives by awesomecon(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
See some testimonies we recorded today from Asaba:

Ruzu is natures pure miracle... Presently, am going thru a phase but I lack the words to describe it. My frequent feverish conditions has been put on hold, the usual morning aches \ pains on waist & joints which I thought were normal is now history & to my greatest amazement my blurred vision seem clearer now. Can you imagine the kind of feeling you feel when you feel a feeling you have never felt before? Its a wonderful feeling...

Ruzu bitters does more than the inscription on the battle. The cancerous spots. On my face disappeared after taking 3 bottles of Ruzu.

Adesina

(1) (Reply)

Private Psychiatric Clinic In Lagos / How To Get A Flat Tummy After C-section / 6 Natural Ways To Boost Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.