Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent (1750 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Just got this email,what do you guys think.....
Dear Winner,

Congratulations: You have been selected among the Lucky Winners of the U.S. Green Card in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for fiscal year 2015/16. Winners were selected randomly (via) computer draw system of email extractions. We are sending the winning letters through the winners email addresses.
-
You will receive the Green Card in the United States. Therefore, you should apply and obtain the U.S. immigrant visa which is for permanent residence in the United States. The visa will permit you to travel to the U.S. to receive the green card.

To apply for the immigrant visa; Please complete and return forms (DS-230) for yourself and all-accompanying family-members which will be used to file your immigrant-visa petition at the U.S. Embassy nearest to you for the issuance of your visa.
Re: Urgent by abimbawealth(f): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin make u start processing sharperly tongue
Re: Urgent by phranseeqz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
agalamanyi:
Just got this email,what do you guys think.....
Dear Winner,

Congratulations: You have been selected among the Lucky Winners of the U.S. Green Card in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for fiscal year 2015/16. Winners were selected randomly (via) computer draw system of email extractions. We are sending the winning letters through the winners email addresses.
-
You will receive the Green Card in the United States. Therefore, you should apply and obtain the U.S. immigrant visa which is for permanent residence in the United States. The visa will permit you to travel to the U.S. to receive the green card.

To apply for the immigrant visa; Please complete and return forms (DS-230) for yourself and all-accompanying family-members which will be used to file your immigrant-visa petition at the U.S. Embassy nearest to you for the issuance of your visa.

Though I can't confirm any recent developments but the US-DV lottery was closed/suspended close to two years ago. Be cautious bro

1 Like

Re: Urgent by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks bro I will
phranseeqz:

Though I can't confirm any recent developments but the US-DV lottery was closed/suspended close to two years ago. Be cautious bro

1 Like

Re: Urgent by Valmesk(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Scammers come in various ways.Dont fall a victim
Re: Urgent by Rachie83: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2015
Fake Fake Fake.my hubby got d same we did a background investigatn but it's fake.U will be asked to pay some dollars pls ignore

1 Like

Re: Urgent by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Thanks I appreciatE
Rachie83:
Fake Fake Fake.my hubby got d same we did a background investigatn but it's fake.U will be asked to pay some dollars pls ignore

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Interview Invitation? / Innotex Exam And Interview / Cotrac Satellite System Limited Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.