Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo (14455 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / Wigan Accept Chelsea's Bid For Victor-Moses / HiTV Wins Another Bid For EPL Right Till 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2009
Akatamba:

Ha aha aha aha , given your lack of syntax and grammatical skills, I fear my reply might be an exercise in futility - oooh well.

Your grammatical skills and syntaxes are only second to a demented baboon high on ketamine!

Caveman,
Trust.
An idiot taking the esy way out.
Dullard throwing phrases anyhow.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by MrCrackles(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2009
Akatamba:

Your grammatical skills and syntaxes are only second to a demented baboon high on ketamine!

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done.
if i'm mentally retarded,you don't even have a brain.

A brainless me will nurture your father to maturity.

Look yourself in the mirror, you are a disgrace to Nigerian education.
Didn't your English teacher tell you not to start a statement with "because"?
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
To me SAF is about the most shrewd manager around. Getting 80m quid for that girl guy that has passed his sale-date period

And for Real Madrid, they are the muguest (if there is any word like that) of all. Paying so much shocked, to prove what?, they have the deepest purse?. Just can't understand!!
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by manickal(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2009
here begins the downfall of the scumtwats grin
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by MrCrackles(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2009
deb:

A brainless me will nurture your father to maturity.

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by tkb417(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
Look yourself in the mirror, you are a disgrace to Nigerian education.
Didn't your English teacher tell you not to start a statement with "because"?

if i ask you why did you post this?
what would you say?

lemme attempt at giving an answer:
"because ebay abused me on NL" or whatever

you can use because to start a sentence so far its recognized as a dependent clause.

ebay hasnt done anything to be a disgrace to education standard in Nigeria.
Next time when youre taught stuffs, try as much as possible to discern why.
Dont swallow stuffs without learning why it is so.

cheers
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by honeric01(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2009
Is perez that stupid? 94 million euros for just one player? 80 million pounds for a whinny babyman 130 million dollars for an arrogant boy with a bad ego Its about time yahoo yahoo boys faced real madrid; You might be lucky enough to break into that stupid perez's bankaccount.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by kbobo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
honeric01:

Is perez that stupid? 94 million euros for just one player? 80 million pounds for a whinny babyman 130 million dollars for an arrogant boy with a bad ego Its about time yahoo yahoo boys faced real madrid; You might be lucky enough to break into that stupid perez's bankaccount.

Just give it a try and you may end up a billionaire.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2009
if i ask you why did you post this?
what would you say?

lemme attempt at giving an answer:
"because ebay abused me on NL" or whatever

you can use because to start a sentence so far its recognized as a dependent clause.

ebay hasnt done anything to be a disgrace to education standard in Nigeria.
Next time when youre taught stuffs, try as much as possible to discern why.
Dont swallow stuffs without learning why it is so.

cheers

I disagree with you. It's could be fine in an ordinary conversation, but not when you are writing or typing.
Except you want to do what is called stylistic writing which I'm quite sure Eastbay cannot do. cheesy grin
Lets not argue further because this is not a grammar thread.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2009

Is perez that stupid? 94 million euros for just one player? 80 million pounds for a whinny babyman 130 million dollars for an arrogant boy with a bad ego   Its about time yahoo yahoo boys faced real madrid; You might be lucky enough to break into that stupid perez's bankaccount.

Crime pays, but don't get caught.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by bgees(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2009
with this and imminent departure of carlos Tevez, man utd are going to be weaker. man utd has always been Rolando and others.
and we are surely going to see less of those super-comebacks . stoke city can now go to OT to nick a win. grin

but they will like to sign guys like benzema and villa but the shocking truth is that these two guys don't want to come.

it is left for Liverpool and other teams to take advantage.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by tkb417(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2009
I disagree with you. It's could be fine in an ordinary conversation, but not when you are writing or typing.
Except you want to do what is called stylistic writing which I'm quite sure Eastbay cannot do.
Lets not argue further because this is not a grammar thread.
ok sir!
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by kbobo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
bgees:

with this and imminent departure of carlos Tevez, man utd are going to be weaker. man utd has always been Rolando and others.
and we are surely going to see less of those super-comebacks . stoke city can now go to OT to nick a win. grin

but they will like to sign guys like benzema and villa but the shocking truth is that these two guys don't want to come.

it is left for Liverpool and other teams to take advantage.

That is not true.With the exit of Ronaldo and likely Tevez,SAF will only need only need to sign one or two promising players and fortify the team.
Man U will still be the team to beat next season.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2009
deborah,
Because your father abandoned you before you were born doesn't have to make you hate those with fathers.i'd say wise move to him,because i think he knew what kind of idiot of a son he was producing.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by honeric01(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2009
k.bobo:

whats stopping you

deb:

Crime pays, but don't get caught.

I know that right from primary 1
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by jalether(m): 1:00am On Jun 13, 2009
I'm just thinking what if Kaka and cr7 gets injured, what becomes Madrid's

faith, i personally believe no player on this planet earth dead or alive is worth

that much not even maradona or pele
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by dayokanu(m): 2:27am On Jun 13, 2009
This deal pays both parties. Man Utd want the money and Madrid want the player.

From the first Galactico experiment which brought Madrid Fame he knows he would recoup his money somehow.

I am now waiting for Man Utd to tender a 70m pounds bid for Ribery as a replacement
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by honeric01(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2009
Dayo with this comment "From the first Galactico experiment which brought Madrid Fame he knows he would recoup his money somehow"

was that what brought madrid fame you didn't know madrid until that time or are you trying to say something i am not getting here

RONALDO IS NOT WORTH $130,

Perez is a maga, ManU is the Kingpin,   I am waiting for the new season to commence, can't wait to see Madrid struggle to keep the team together (Chemistry wise)
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by elampiro(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2009
Ronaldo is irreplaceable. Nani will have to work very hard to get to even 80% of CR7 performance- pace, strength, accuracy in kicks, shots, headers, passes etc. In my eyes, Ronaldo's 41 yards goal against Porto is worth 80m pounds.

The best Man U can do is to strenghten the team. I don't mind if Tevez leaves. He doesn't blend well with the team though he has also provided magic moments. The greatest worry is the rumour that Vidic wants to go to Spain- Real or Barca because his wife is not enjoying life in England.

Man U should try and get Valencia and A. Young while at same time try to improve the performance of Nani and Tosin. Berbatov needs to step up his game. Finally I pray Owen Hargreaves comes back fully fit to support our midfield where we hope Carick, Flectcher and Anderson will grow in maturity.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Phony200(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2009
@above,
Amen to all! I believe and know we'll cope. It's high time the entire team stepped up and prove there's no I in team or Manchester. I sincerely believe Valencia, Tosic, Nani and any new striker or player SAF deems fit to sign will come good. We're not and will never be a 1-man team.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2009
The mechandise Real Madrid sold from their previous Galactico experiment would tell Perez he wont go wrong this time around. With Beckhams purchase Madrid became the most popular club and richest club under Perez, Their fame rose in Asia where Beckham has a cultlike followership

Madrid would make a lot of money from having Kaka and CR7 in their team
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Yinky4(m): 5:48am On Jun 14, 2009
Pple sayin dat without C.r7 man u can not doin well, all i know is dat next season wil be a tough season 4 us.fagie should buy ribery & d villa
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by biina: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2009
Madrid didn't buy cr7 simply for his footballing skills, but also for his marketability. If you have a sound marketing team, 80M is not too difficult to recover on a 24yr old. He is the most marketable player since beckham. Madrid have pulled it off before, and they didn't have financial problems, there is nothing to suggest this time would be any different.

One can question the possible failure on the pitch, but the truth is that until makele was sold without a suitable replacement, the galacticos were doing fine.

While ManU fans and the rest of EPL may grumble, the fact is that all eyes would be on madrid next season.

We wont know the true mugu until 2-3 seasons, (and it would likely be ManU - they did the hard part, but RM is getting the rewards)
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Krayola(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2009
Real Madrid will always be a force to be reckoned with. They see Barcelona has turned up the heat and they know they have to step it up, hence the total rebuilding of their team. They desperately want to bring Barcelona back to earth and next season is going to be full of drama. Can't wait.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by dayokanu(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2009
The success of Man Utd in the last few years is encapsulated in CR7 and Real Madrid has taken him meaning all the fame Man Utd should get from their footballing succes goes to Madrid just as the case was under beckham.

I think Madrid is not done yet. Clichy and Xabi Alonso Might move too
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by edoyad(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2009
CR 7's departure from Man U can be equated with Henry's from Arsenal.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by edmunds: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2009
CR7, Man-U, maga don pay, a beg, make fergie enta club go shaye for us, lol,, make una see wetin 80million pounds don cause !!!![color=#990000][/color]

Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2009
edoyad:

CR 7's departure from Man U can be equated with Henry's from Arsenal.
Wrong.Arsenal's decline started with Vieira's exit.The last thing they won was with him.If you're looking for a decline,wait at least three years before you rush to judge.And I don't want to sound like I don't respect your opinion,I would have thought you'd have learnt from the keane, Cantona,Beckham and van Nistelrooy exits.United got stronger after them.I see no reason why this will be different.Tempted to ask you to look elsewhere for a decline,as you gleefully want to imply.
dayokanu:

The success of Man Utd in the last few years is encapsulated in CR7 and Real Madrid has taken him meaning all the fame Man Utd should get from their footballing succes goes to Madrid just as the case was under beckham.

I think Madrid is not done yet. Clichy and Xabi Alonso Might move too
Guy,I know you hate United,and 85% of your life is made up of discrediting United through any mens possible,so i'm not surprised at your remark.I know you're not as daft as you sound so I'll pass to comment on your post.

Krayola:

Real Madrid will always be a force to be reckoned with. They see Barcelona has turned up the heat and they know they have to step it up, hence the total rebuilding of their team. They desperately want to bring Barcelona back to earth and next season is going to be full of drama. Can't wait.
As a United fan,even I cannot see who will stop Barca right now.
Real can buy whoever they want,it still doesn't make them a team,till the egos buy the team ethos.
And as for who is going to do that,I just wonder how Pellegrini will manage to achieve that.I mean,I don't know which top level ego he has managed to handle.i could be wrong,so corrections are in order here.
Barca have team spirit and the players to do the job.no egos anywhere.i'd like to se the next El Classico.
Yinky4:

Pple sayin dat without C.r7 man u can not doin well, all i know is dat next season wil be a tough season 4 us.fagie should buy ribery & d villa
We will miss Ron.No doubt.We might even struggle next season.But history tells us not to replace talents like that.you just modify your approach.that's why I find it a bit strange that people are calling for a direct replacement.
Ronaldo is leaving a huge hole,which needs to be plugged.But I think a direct replacement might not be the answer.
biina:

Madrid didn't buy cr7 simply for his footballing skills, but also for his marketability. If you have a sound marketing team, 80M is not too difficult to recover on a 24yr old. He is the most marketable player since beckham. Madrid have pulled it off before, and they didn't have financial problems, there is nothing to suggest this time would be any different.

One can question the possible failure on the pitch, but the truth is that until makele was sold without a suitable replacement, the galacticos were doing fine.

While ManU fans and the rest of EPL may grumble, the fact is that all eyes would be on madrid next season.

We wont know the true mugu until 2-3 seasons, (and it would likely be ManU - they did the hard part, but RM is getting the rewards)
Mister,
After the shirts have been sold,don't you think matters on the pitch are what count at the end of the day?
Real is purportedly the biggest team in the world because of their reputation of winning trophies.If Ronaldo happens to win nothing ater say two to three season,just like it happened after beckham's arrival,will fans judge it as the right move despite the billions they anticipate to rake in?
And as per Makalele,your theory is partly correct.
The real cause of Real's decline was sacking Del Bosque after winning la Liga in 2003.

you've also forgotten that Madrid is likely to be more of a distracting environment.The party/social life of the city,the percieved turmoil in the club itself when the team doen't start winning trophies and the coach is under pressure.Things CR7 did without in Manchester that have enabled him to become the player he is.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
deborah,
Because your father abandoned you before you were born doesn't have to make you hate those with fathers.i'd say wise move to him,because i think he knew what kind of idiot of a son he was producing.

EastBABY, you are really a waste of my time. And to imagine that you call a guy deborah is a prove of your lunacy.
Huge IDIOT! grin cheesy
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by edoyad(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
Eastbay:

Wrong.Arsenal's decline started with Vieira's exit.The last thing they won was with him.

I beg to differ. Arsenal trounced the Juve team with Viera in it to their first UCL final,EVER. On the other hand, the team hasn't recovered from losing their GOAL SCORER EXTRA-ORDINAIRE since he left. Now whose head in MAN U has been wearing the cap ,GOAL SCORER EXTRA-ORDINAIRE for some time now ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Bets Of The Week / The Ugliest Footballer Ever ? / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 12th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.