Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo (14454 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / Wigan Accept Chelsea's Bid For Victor-Moses / HiTV Wins Another Bid For EPL Right Till 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2009
deb:

EastBABY, you are really a waste of my time. And to imagine that you call a guy deborah is a prove of your lunacy.
Huge IDIOT! grin cheesy
you sound like a girl.You wail,moan and biyatch all the time.
Pardon the mistake. grin
It's a shame a guy rants like this.

edoyad:

I beg to differ. Arsenal trounced the Juve team with Viera in it to their first UCL final,EVER. On the other hand, the team hasn't recovered from losing their GOAL SCORER EXTRA-ORDINAIRE since he left. Now whose head in MAN U has been wearing the cap ,GOAL SCORER EXTRA-ORDINAIRE for some time now ?

They ended that season TROPHILESS.That's the bottom-line.That's my yardstick.
I agree.henry will take some replacing.
But it went downhill since Vieira left.No ball-winner to break up the opposition.
Nobody has replaced him either.To me,he was the driving force of Arsenal.gunners won the double in 98 while he was in full flow.It's no coincidence that Arsenal's golden era (1998-2004/5) had to do with his presence.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2009
you sound like a girl.You wail,moan and biyatch all the time.
Pardon the mistakegrin
It's a shame a guy rants like this.

What is there to pardon in a lunatic? grin shocked cheesy
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
deb:

What is there to pardon in a lunatic? grin shocked cheesy
takes one to know one,dummy! grin
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2009
takes one to know one,dummy! grin

In your case, its easy. A few guys on this thread had earlier testified to your lunacy.
You are a virus polluting nairaland.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2009
deb:

In your case, its easy. A few guys on this thread had earlier testified to your lunacy.
You are a virus polluting nairaland.

Girlfriend,just shut up,ok?
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by debosky(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2009
Is the love affair between Eastbay and deb still going on?

Lemme go get Dr Kit, he has license to wed people on nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2009
debosky:

Is the love affair between Eastbay and deb still going on?

Lemme go get Dr Kit, he has license to wed people on nairaland. grin grin grin
nah,
I don't swing that way,debo.
But I would have though he was a female,giventhe way he yaps.
But I suspect deb is a she-male grin

Or are you deb in disguise?
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
nah,
I don't swing that way,debo.
But I would have though he was a female,giventhe way he yaps.
But I suspect deb is a she-male grin

Confession time I guess.
I knew those yaps were piercing through your body like knives
WERE

@ Debosky,
Eastbay was blind to have confused you that I was female. I had the (m) tag
in front of my ID like any other male on this thread. Now i am confused about his/her identity because
nothing indicates whether Eastbay is male or female.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by debosky(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2009
grin grin grin

See them feuding like husband and wife. cheesy

Sorry to interrupt, y'all can keep at it now. cheesy

PS - I can't be anybody in disguise, y'all should know my style is inimitable cool
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by MrCrackles(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
Deborah {Deb} and Esther {Eastbay}

Both of you are idiots!
Grow the fuc.k up and stop e-feuding grin tongue
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
Oh God, why did I allow Eastbay, a clear lunatic, to drag me into this.
Guys I apologize to you all on the thread except Eastbay.
Check the history of this thread, that bastard forced me into it by attacking me first.

@ debosky
I wasn't referring to you. Your ID says (m). It is Eastbay that I'm confused about his identity.
He is hermaphrodite. NFF they just discovered him cheesy
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by MrCrackles(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2009
deb:

Oh God, why did I allow Eastbay, a clear lunatic, to drag me into this.
Guys I apologize to you all on the thread except Eastbay.
Check the history of this thread, that bastard forced me into it by attacking me first.

I know where it all started, so dont worry
Just pack it in please! wink cheesy
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by jalether(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
jalether sits back with a bowl of pop corn and kool aid grin , thouroghly entertained grin grin tongue grin
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2009
I know where it all started, so dont worry
Just pack it in please! wink cheesy

MrCrackles, take it easy I understand your type of sarcasm. You may direct your comment to the appropriate quarter because
If you start a war with me, I will end it. Another war of words may not be cool with you or anyone on this thread.
The thread is about C. Ronaldo so lets talk Ronaldo now and nothing else. wink

As per Eastbay, you may come to bark again, but it wouldn't matter tongue
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2009
Who does this demented retard think he/she is?
Girlfriend/whatever you are,you're just a sad case.
I've had my lot with you.
On to better things than yapping with a girl.
The 'm' in front could also mean slowpoke.And I believe you're living up to your title.
Who wants to start a war with you?It's lousy talk like this that makes me conclude you are a girl.
You're an idiot per excellence.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by deb(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2009
I said it. He would bark
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Phony200:
Not a bad deal at all. No single player can continue to hold us ransom every post season. Not when there are 80 million reasons why he should sold. I hope he does well in Madrid. It'll be a shame to waste that much money smiley. We won't say no definitely. I pray we get Ribery. Otherwise Valencia would have to do.

This comment aged well. 13 years after, he is still holding them to ransom.

This comment also shows that Pendu had been using united for long for his personal ambitions. Even Madrid where he achieved more no dey mumu like United for CR matter. Twice, he has attempted to come back to Madrid and twice he has been rejected. Na now e don clear for Man U eyes.
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by tesppidd: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
ThierryJay:

This comment aged well. 13 years after, he is still holding them to ransom.

This comment also shows that Pendu had been using united for long for his personal ambitions. Even Madrid where he achieved more no dey mumu like United for CR matter. Twice, he has attempted to come back to Madrid and twice he has been rejected. Na now e don clear for Man U eyes.
You be winch?

grin
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by ThierryJay: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
tesppidd:
You be winch?

grin

grin grin Bro, I was just curious to see how the issue was seen back then immediately I saw the old thread cos someone posted something else in it.

Don't tell me you are the one I summoned lol
Re: Man Utd Accepts Real's £80m Bid For Ronaldo by tesppidd: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
ThierryJay:

grin grin Bro, I was just curious to see how the issue was seen back then immediately I saw the old thread cos someone posted something else in it.

Don't tell me you are the one I summoned lol
not at all

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Bets Of The Week / The Ugliest Footballer Ever ? / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 12th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.