Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations (1351 Views)

Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by fkaz(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Ghali Umar Na’Abba has blamed the renewed agitation for the creation of Biafra on the failure of past governors of the South-East region to impact positively on the region.

In an exclusive interview with Vanguard in Abuja, Hon. Na’Abba said though majority of the people in the region do not support the renewed agitation for the creation of Biafra, the leadership of the agitating bodies have unfairly targeted some vulnerable class of people to oil their self serving agenda.

According to him, bearing in mind the economic milestone the Igbos have achieved in different parts of the country, it would be unfair to throw them into another crisis at the moment.

He noted that though there is the need for some form of dialogue ‘to douse tension’, there is no need for Biafra today, adding that the Nigerian authority should handle the agitation with care.

“I think there is a sort of conspiracy. Most of the former governors from the south east did not do much for their states and this has been a source of frustration for the people of the south east.

Let me add that it is not every body in the south east that is in support of this Biafra agitation. I think it is a misguided demand based on propaganda from people who are self serving.

“I don’t think there is any need for Biafra today. The Igbos are very hard working and enterprising. They are spread all over Africa.

In Nigeria, there are over 25 million Igbos outside Igboland, achieving economic success.

“They are very dominant in the economies of all the states they live in. I don’t think it is fair to throw Igbos into some kind of crisis. I believe there must be some dialogue in order to douse the tension.

The leadership of those agitators are just serving their interest. They target their propaganda towards a particular class of people who are ignorant. We have to handle it with much care,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/naabba-blames-former-s-east-govs-for-biafra-agitations/
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by coolzeal(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
All the Federal roads in the entire Eastern region are nothing but death traps. There's no functioning international airport, no seaport, no 2nd Niger bridge and other FG projects. We are not saying our governors are superb but other governors in Nigeria are not better either. In fact, all the politicians in Nigeria are incompetent and looters..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
coolzeal:
All the Federal roads in the entire Eastern region are nothing but death traps. There's no functioning international airport, no seaport, no 2nd Niger bridge and other FG projects. We are not saying our governors are superb but other governors in Nigeria are not better either. In fact, all the politicians in Nigeria are incompetent and looters..
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by Orjioorji(f): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mr man nobody can throw igbos into crisis, but nigeria will be in crisis, should they try igbos.i dont pray for war because i am partly hausa and partly igbo, but when it happen everybody will feel the heat all over no exception.

3 Likes

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
yester year's men
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by Vulu: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
YES BLAME THEM FOR TELLING YOU THEY WANT TO GET OUT ONE-SEA PORT-ONE-AIRPORT NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by vedaxcool(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
[s]
coolzeal:
[/s]
And you and Mumudndi kanu didn't know of these roads until Buhari was elected?

Nonsense, the Biafra rubbish should not be parroted bg govt officials if not these ipub rascal drinkers would think they are making sense.

4 Likes

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by coolzeal(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
And you and Mumudndi kanu didn't know of these roads until Buhari was elected?

Nonsense, the Biafra rubbish should not be parroted bg govt officials if not these ipub rascal drinkers would think they are making sense.
Please don't quote me if you cannot have a sensible argument with logistics and facts. Have a good night.

6 Likes

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by vedaxcool(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
[s]
coolzeal:
Please don't quote me if you cannot have a sensible argument with logistics and facts. Have a good night.
[/s]

The question remains you and mumundi kanu remembered you have bad roads to be fixed by fg after Jonathan lose?

4 Likes

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by BeClever: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
coolzeal:
including him Hon. Criminal Ghali Umar Na' Abba
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by BeClever: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The question remains you and mumundi kanu remembered you have bad roads to be fixed by fg after Jonathan lose?

Yes and so what?

That you may be able to sleep tonight.
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by APCLyingBastard: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Isn't this how Buhari blamed the SS for Boko Haram?
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by vedaxcool(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
BeClever:

Yes and so what?

That you may be able to sleep tonight.

The so what means a certain fool misleading other fools on a false premise. And should not be entertained as being serious minded.

Kid I decide when I sleep!

2 Likes

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by likila: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
mumunatu Na'Abba is the cause of the boko haram war we is fighting.
ever since he was fraustrated out of government, he gave all his money to mallam shekau to cause trouble
that is why you see him trekking up and down despite all the high office he has held.
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by BeClever: 2:46am On Dec 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

The so what means a certain fool misleading other fools on a false premise. And should not be entertained as being serious minded.

Kid I decide when I sleep!

When a fool wakes up from his foolishness and decided to liberate other fools, then the self acclaimed wise whom has been feeding fat on their foolishness would behave exactly the way you behave any time you wake up with the issue of Biafra on your first page as healing news.

I pitty not you but the poverty that is ravaging you without mercy.

If you are well fed and can truly identify your parents & not a basted like the majority of your clan and are happy with your miserable life.. You will never be subdued by hate as it were.

Boy, who cares if you sleep or die.

1 Like

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by chinae(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

This guy thinks' after data subscription you still have to pay to use Google.

Please no T fare to access information in any location through search engines.

#YouNeedBuckleUp
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by chinae(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2015
coolzeal:

You have just said dem'all.
More agricultural products comes from the north yet their food security profile reads insecure, governed the country for so long yet with the highest poverty level. The Toadla Umar assumed they hav better governors but they still cluster the world with vulnerable almajiris that lack the lowest form of education.
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by isbish(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2015
This same PMB that you Igbos so much hate for nothing will bethere for you since your own people deserted you in terms of development. If you guys failed to develop your region, don't worry, we will help you guys develop it in spite of ur sheer hatred for us. All we care if for Good governance and the general progress of Nigeria. If you hate Nigeria, stop using the Naira henceforth. Shikena! wink
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by RisingSun1: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Catalonia in Spain,Scotland in UK and Quebec in Canada are demanding for freedom.

These 3 groups of people are in a first world countries ie in Catalonia,Scotland and Quebec they have 24hrs electricity,Good Roads,Good Schools,Employment etc

So it is ignorance for someone to say that we are demanding for Biafra because of underdevelopment.

I have shown you 3 nations that want freedom despite the development they are enjoying.

1 Like

Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by omenka(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2015
coolzeal:
Na wa oo. These IPOD Yoots sef. cheesycheesy

Oga, stop tying too hard, english no be by force oo. Na "logic" no be logistics. cheesy
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by belente(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2015
I don't why some people always say Biafra agitation started because PMB. since you are sure that majority of Igbo don't support Biafra, why not call for REFERENDUM. Well, you can't simply wish away Biafra. I must tell you that Nigeria has a date with history
Re: NA’abba Blames Former S-east Govs For Biafra Agitations by coolzeal(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
Na wa oo. These IPOD Yoots sef. cheesycheesy

Oga, stop tying too hard, english no be by force oo. Na "logic" no be logistics. cheesy
Logistics can also be describe as "The management of the details of an operation" British man.. I am not an IPOB or in any form of organisation that preach violence. I am a proud Igbo and only want the best for my people.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED; Editors Guild Now Under Threath To Issue Statement To Exonerate Adesina / Biafra Is Ijaw, Not Igbo / 10 Most Powerful/ Influential Nigerians Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.