Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

$2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls (29676 Views)

Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by luvinhubby(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Wherever anyone that stole Nigeria's money is or ran to, he should tracked down, bundled back, prosecuted, jailed if guilty and all the funds returned to the last kobo, 'if you cannot do the time, do not do the crime'.

But, let the fight be whollistic and non-partisan, at federal, state and local government levels.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by naptu2: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
Lost interest reading this from the very first paragraph.

I find our press reportage very irritating sometimes. "The former minister" this, "the former minister that". Wtf! Is mentioning his name abominable If na person wey steal chicken now, dem for make one bold portrait of am, type him name for capital letter den show us! angry

Rubbish.

The problem is that the "former minister" has enough money to hire the best lawyers to sue the newspaper, while the person that stole a chicken doesn't.

Saharareporters can easily escape this problem because they are not registered in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Segadem(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2015
ok
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Demdem2: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Even Tewonde George accused Obanikoro of collecting money and deceived Jonah-daft so this isn't new.
I only blame that cursed Jonah-daft for shamelessly distributing our collective wealth for his selfish reasons.

8 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by oweman: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2015
And these funds were meant to fight the insurgency menace .how wicket can Nigerians be and so many flooded nairaland accusing Buhari then he was behind the terrorists now the nation is better enlighten .

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by omusiliyu(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2015
I kno that Buhari and EFCC are referring to me...

Check me at my mansion in Ikeja with your arrest warrant. I fear nobody.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by ajebuter(f): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Flee ke?

Bring him back oh!

#bringbackourmoney#

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by dunkem21(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2015
Junk Journalism ..

The kain thing wey Vivian dey gist grin
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by WisdomTank: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
Our money don sink finish o. Heartless people in high places.........

Check my signature for your building POP ceiling, Wall Screeding and Pillar Designs

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Lexusgs430: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Stop reporting in parables, who is he?
Is it Oba-ni-kokoro?
NB: New social media bill senators, I have not mentioned any names!!!!

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by 4nobody4every1: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2015
FastShipping:
Obanikoro grin grin grin
if l hear, he is a student now l think in the UK grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by topearos(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Distractions ... Buhari should sit n address the problem facing Nigerians alond side corruption campagn not capitalising on probes while he's doing nothing.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by harlems02: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Can PMB focus on ensuring the lives of Nigerians benefit at least a drop of honey from his administrstion instead pursuing stolen funds here and there? Abeg Abeg Abeg
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2015
aguizm:
Mtcheew.

Buhari will take 4 years to probe dasuki while our economy becomes like that of Greece.

Op that ur source didn't also tell u that one of the beneficiaries of the arms money is currently sitting in aso villa acting all immaculate and saintly. We Nigerians are watching to see if others involved will go to jail while the saint of aso villa will walk free.

Omo na me first comment on this thread ooooo, mama, papa, junior, aboy,nnene mk una come see una son don b FTC on the last monday of the last week of the last month of the year 2015.

Sign of better things to come in 2016.

Lalastical oya move this danfo enter front page. U know as e d be na.
did u bother 2 read d trash dat u pasted?

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Dazuki your a Snitch B!!tch, A Snitching A.s.s B!!tch.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by davodyguy: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2015
StepTwo:

but bro, this one everything about you is last, last, last.

I think you should rather be going to a pastor instead of calling ur family

Good points

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by maestroferddi: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
Lost interest reading this from the very first paragraph.

I find our press reportage very irritating sometimes. "The former minister" this, "the former minister that". Wtf! Is mentioning his name abominable If na person wey steal chicken now, dem for make one bold portrait of am, type him name for capital letter den show us! angry

Rubbish.
You can see the sorry state your darling Tinubu has left the once vibrant Nigerian media.

The quality of output from the likes of The Nations makes the phrase gutter press look like a compliment...
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Deo27: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Obanikoro you better come out of your hideout jejely, We don't want to know if you have cancer or low libido now, thank God your school is still on vacation

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Otunbatrafford: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2015
He can only run, but cannot hide. Useless man that served under the most corrupt government in Nigeria's history

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Saheed9: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
FastShipping:
Obanikoro grin grin grin
o boy na strong riddle you just solved.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by olowokandeadebo: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
The Buari I know KIRIKIRI where you dey ALAGBON you still dey, KUJE open gate they are coming.......................2016 all the looters name them.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by obadaye: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
aguizm:
Mtcheew.

Buhari will take 4 years to probe dasuki while our economy becomes like that of Greece.

Op that ur source didn't also tell u that one of the beneficiaries of the arms money is currently sitting in aso villa acting all immaculate and saintly. We Nigerians are watching to see if others involved will go to jail while the saint of aso villa will walk free.

Omo na me first comment on this thread ooooo, mama, papa, junior, aboy,nnene mk una come see una son don b FTC on the last monday of the last week of the last month of the year 2015.

U GAT NO SENSE

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Prinzemel(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Everfrank:
$2.1b arms cash: Ex-minister flees over Osun, Ekiti polls
EFCC traces N1.450b to four firms

Official says PDP got funds for election

But the former minister, one of the leading lights of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Southwest, has sneaked out of the country.

It was learnt that he may relocate from his hideout because it is considered as “unsafe” for him.

There are fears that if he remains in the hideout, his extradition for trial would be easier, a source told The Nation.

The source said: “The huge funds were paid into the accounts of the ex-Minister for elections in the two states.

“There are allegations that the funds were not disbursed as expected because the candidates had their own campaign funds.

“All payments to contractors are based on directive from DFA. Sometimes, there is accompanying document; most times, there is nothing except account details of contractors.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/2-1b-arms-cash-ex-minister-flees-over-osun-ekiti-polls/
enough of all these cooked up stories, I'm tired of all. These phrase from this APC tool THE NATION. Its always been all about how GEJ generated his campaign funds, wat bout PMB who hasn't been in governance for over two decades where did his campaign funds fall from. Now we hear of a fleeing minister who has no name while the likes of amaechi have gone scott free from all misappropiation of public funds layed on him. PMB and his. APC should work harder to fufill little of what they promised in order to provide a sigh of relief to the masses who have long awiated the administration's blue print based on the canvassed change mantra that brought them into power. For now PMB is the captain taking us somwhere just as he said few wEeks into office but he has lost concentration cos he is complaining of the rodents in the ship while the ship is heading for the rocks.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2015
See as men de share our national yam
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Excuzeme: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2015
FastShipping:
Obanikoro grin grin grin

Please mind your Language otherwise l will ask you to "take a bow"! angry angry

...... He is a "Gentle Man" or did you see him the picture below?
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by yemmynoni: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2015
aguizm:
Mtcheew.

people like you jst give me headache with the way you reason, try and think with your brain and not your mouth @ lease for once

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Demdem2: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Under the disable leadership of ur god, Egbere Jonah-daft.

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Excuzeme: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2015
harlems02:
Can PMB focus on ensuring the lives of Nigerians benefit at least a drop of honey from his administrstion instead pursuing stolen funds here and there? Abeg Abeg Abeg

How will your life will "benefit" ....when all the money meant to cause the "benefit" for you, has been looted and are yet to be recorvered?

...and here you are ranting!

3 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Excuzeme: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes now and why not? ..........abi are those not your so-called HEROES? shocked shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by mbhs139(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
It is very irritating honestly. They'd strip you down to your boxers which you must then wear inside-out, chain your legs, cuff your hands, sit you on the ground and then place some rusty guns beside you. Afterwards, they'd invite all the press-men in the country to come take pictures and make videos of you!!
When you steal in the billions, they "invite" you to the station, or "visit" you at home. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.