Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

$2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls (29669 Views)

Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (2) (3) (4)

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by docadams: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My heroes ke? Except for his democratic trait(not leadership) I've never called GEJ hero. Because I will be delluded to do so.

Hmmmmmmm

Na you be this?

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
aguizm:

Kpa kpa kpakpakpa kpa.

Oya get off my mention if u have nothing sensible to say.
awon Igbo, d mention of "Sai Baba" will not kill u prematurely, u will live long to see d good works of our Baba 4 Naija & benefit if at all u're not one one of those misguided Ipod youths. Elenu!

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My heroes ke? Except for his democratic trait(not leadership) I've never called GEJ hero. Because I will be delluded to do so.

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by aguizm(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

awon Igbo, d mention of "Sai Baba" will not kill u prematurely, u will live long to see d good works of our Baba 4 Naija & benefit if at all u're not one one of those misguided Ipod youths. Elenu!

Ofe nmanu thanks for the prayers though but I bet u will hide ur face in shame in 2019 when u discover ur sai baba hero has nothing concrete on ground as achievement.

Ndi ofenmanu

Ndi ezi bida
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Ebullience(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Wherever he is, nemesis will soon catch up with him. Useless looter
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Sall(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
One wonders despite the huge billion been shared by this silly PDP they still loose worfully and some animals with fish brain will come out here to rant nonsense in defense of the worst President in the history of Nigeria. May the blood of those that died as a results of there action everly hunt badluck Jonathan.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by deygar: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
na only dis money we get,,,shooo make bizness kwontinu nah, we go use d whole period dey look 4 2.1b?
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
aguizm:

Ofe nmanu thanks for the prayers though but I bet u will hide ur face in shame in 2019 when u discover ur sai baba hero has nothing concrete on ground as achievement.

Ndi ofenmanu

Ndi ezi bida

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by 1025: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
that is what we expect from these criminals. run rather than claiming unnecessary rights even when you know the truth is glaring. that is one good thing about the Yorubas, seeing danger and running away from it. hahahahahahaha, all of them wey dey claim oga will soon run away.
now the pdp criminals have produced four (4) formula viz;
1. Alamasieya formula - dying before they catch you
2. Diziani formula - cancer or ebola(strong disease) to run to abroad
3. Dasuki formula - if you can't run away, stay put and fight back
4. Obanikoro formula(Moses formula) - running away and observing from a distant( vum ka nma karia statement - Yoruba belief )

Buhari doing wonders. if breeze no blow, how we want take know say fowl get ynash?
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by otunbakolawole(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Koro! Koro Ibo!
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by advocates: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
aguizm:

You are such a robotic zombie.

Cleaning up what mess? So we voted him in just to waste four years on dasuki shey while our economy is on a free fall.

Keep on cheering ur dullard moreover u and I are both buying fuel at #140 and above.
I wonder how anyone would devote time and energy responding to you, when it is obvious that you have lost the sense of comprehension. It such a pity that many of your type are still granted audience when you should be treated as trash fit for the bin.
Your opinion counted as nothing. Scream as you want, it won't change the fact that, true Nigerians appreciate the good intention of the President.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by texazzpete(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
aguizm:

I laugh in Swahili. What if I tell u that none of them will go to prison. APC should stop all this media trial and prosecution, it all shows how clueless they are in governance and bringing up all these stories to distract us.

Come to 2019, I assure u buhari can never win a second term.

Bro make I ask u, how much did u buy fuel yesterday?

It will look like film trick when these people start going to prison.

I didn't buy fuel yesterday. I bought two days ago. Oando at lekki 4th roundabout. 87 naira per litre (same price they've sold for the past month) and I queued up for just 8 minutes.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by advocates: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
aguizm:

Ndi ofenmanu

Ndi ezi bida
Even though you lack wisdom, which is obvious, you should pretend atimes by keeping your mouth shut. You make too much noise really about nothing. You are beginning to lose relevance. Wonder why anyone still give you the benefit of a mention. Your rhetoric don't merit it.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by kaypling(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
You guys realize this $2.1B is like the whole 2016 budget for power, works and housing (largest allocation).. imagine that!! That's money to give Nigerians more power, money to fix roads and build infrastructure, money to build houses all over Nigeria is what few individuals put in their pockets. They definitely deserve to rot in jail

Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by ddippset(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
donodion:

The minister is OBANIKORO.....He has gone Into ....the book of remembrance shall soon be opened to " Chapter Fayose"... no amount of mountain praying and wilderness solitude will save him....we are getting there gradually.
Bros, I cannot wait for chapter fayose and chapter wike.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by gemale(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
omenka:
It is very irritating honestly. They'd strip you down to your boxers which you must then wear inside-out, chain your legs, cuff your hands, sit you on the ground and then place some rusty guns beside you. Afterwards, they'd invite all the press-men in the country to come take pictures and make videos of you!!

When you steal in the billions, they "invite" you to the station, or "visit" you at home. angry
Significance & moral lesson - when u want 2 steal in 9ja,dnt steal 100k,1m or even 100m,steal 500m upwards. U have a beta chance of getting away with it. Seriously sentiments aside, wld u rada b a graduate corper earning 19,800 monthly or an x militant earning @ least 60k/month? Crime pays in dis country of ours; d bigger d crime, D bigger d pay.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by gemale(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
I come dey c d reason y EFCC dey give Dasuki tight marking. If Dem giv am small space, D way d man go disappear... O ge me gi voom nanya. Dey understand dt all those thieves r nutin bt cowards who wldnt even tnk 2ce b4 jumping bail & fleeing d country 2 clandestinely enjoy their ill-gotten wealth elsewhere or even if dey stay wld use their wealth & power 2 frustrate & derail prosecution & even destroy/bury evidence & harass witnesses. I dnt support their disregard 4 court order bt I understand.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by donodion(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
ddippset:
Bros, I cannot wait for chapter fayose and chapter wike.

Every Naija patriot earnestly wait for same my broda.

Besides those two I seriously desire The Medical ministry seriously audited.
The syphoning of funds during the Ebola crisis be brought to fore and every single one of them found culpable be jailed and have their licence suspended.

Nigerians deserve better living standard than what we have been subjected to under PDP rule.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by harlems02: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Excuzeme:

You call my words ranting...You mean a man's future is bleak when there are no inheritance left for him by his parents right? Nigeria has lacked the ability to generate revenue of its own? And many more. Is dat wat u re saying?
How will your life will "benefit" ....when all the money meant to cause the "benefit" for you, has been looted and are yet to be recorvered?

...and here you are ranting!
Re: $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls by Henrymorhe: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Contact us for interior and exterior designs . POP, WINDOWHOOD AND COLUMNS https://m.facebook.com/henrymorhe8961/
+2347033173786

Robbers Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Amaechi Visits Ambode Over Railway Project (Photos) / Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49