Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Snow Effect On Blog: How To Add Snow Falling Effect Javascript For Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Snow Effect On Blog: How To Add Snow Falling Effect Javascript For Blogger (1571 Views)

Help, Ads Don't Appear On Blog Posts. / Build Your Blog By Reading 10 Solarex Articles On Blog / I Want To Revive My Blog. (how can I Reignite My Passion For Blogging) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snow Effect On Blog: How To Add Snow Falling Effect Javascript For Blogger by NewsNewsBlog: 4:52am On Dec 28, 2015
I took a lot of time and research in writing this article on How to Add some really amazing snow effect on blog. I have released what I would call the latest and best snow falling effects for blogs with a different and working snow falling effect for all bloggers this Christmas, with a better style, design with a faster loading JavaScript code speed.

However I didn't want to write a new effect just for the sake of it I wanted it to be better than all the others and it is. The original effects were in many cases just white dots that would float down the page this time we have actual snowflakes effects and they look great on blogs too, testimonies from so many bloggers who use it.

So it's the classic snow flake shape in different sizes with an infinite fall that still won't block or irritate the content for readers.

The effect is created using jQuery and by using jQuery we can offer some adjustable settings to suit the taste of your blog. The settings we added are to change the sizes of the snow, colors of the snow and how many snow you want falling (The frequency of snow falling).

But not to worry, it's very easy to add the JavaScript code to your blog and I will walk you through it so even a newbie can do it. Take a look at the demo below then the tutorial.
Also make sure to comment on our other Blogger Snow Effect you can use for Christmas article to make us serve you better.

Add The New Snow Flake Effect To Your Blog

Step 1. In Your (New Design) Blogger Dashboard Click The Drop Down Menu For Your Blog > Choose Template > Then Edit Html > Now Proceed as shown using the Snow Falling Effect JavaScript code Below:

Step 2. Find the following piece of code in your blogs Html : (Click Ctrl and F for a search bar to help find the code - How To Find Code In Blogger Template Template)

</head>

Step 3. Copy and Paste the following code Directly Above / Before </head>

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/12/snow-effect-on-blog-how-to-add-snow.html#0

(1) (Reply)

Must Check For Bloggers, Especially Wordpress Users / SOLVED:Feedjit Live Visitor Tracker Not Working In Blogger / How To Advertise On Google Adwords For Free - New Discovery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.