Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) (26307 Views)

Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo / Runtown Gives Out ₦1million To Fans At Concert (Photo) / Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2015
iamobiwest99:
oga shut up,whc 25k?mjean dat I bought 5k whc day for here

You are a fool,it isn't ma fault you bought the fictitious version.
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by ademega(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2015
unusual
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by tomholly: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by KAYSANTOS: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Beginning of madness
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by domopps(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
There is nothing stunning about this pic.
With a blue top, he'd look like a baba blue ambassador.

Hey bae are u sure this comment is meant for this thread?

Cheeeeers
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2015
domopps:

Hey bae are u sure this comment is meant for this thread?

Cheeeeers

I'm very sure jor
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by 2ts: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Why do this dudes post picture of everything about them? Just wondering no hating no beefs
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by domopps(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

I'm very sure jor

Then where did u see blue top? Or what kind of phone do u use hope is not that kind of chemistry practical phone that can turn white and red litmus paper to blue and it's already turning AY's white top to blue........

Cheeeeeers
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
domopps:

Then where did u see blue top? Or what kind of phone do u use hope is not that kind of chemistry practical phone that can turn white and red litmus paper to blue and it's already turning AY's white top to blue........

Cheeeeeers

You obviously didn't read it very well.

Lol
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Richy4(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2015
maybe he felt like being casual for the occasion....
It's not every time that people gets it right in fashion world... Some times people have a bad hair day....

Even Kanye West that got one of the best fashion sense in US. when he was privileged to design some outfit, he went for homeless outfits, the type that homeless people themselves might even reject........

So you guys should free this people. they are human like any other person sad
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by ninovandross(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
When I read ay's sporty outfit, I was expecting too see him in full chelsea jersey

1 Like

Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by philclem(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Diesel1:
At Your age u still dey show belt #ok
U took the word out my mouth.....me sef bow for the display of belt oo angry
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Seequadry(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Lol...d same jean i priced #1500 wey d guy say make i pay 1700 last .... Nice one jere
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by reachycul(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
this papee no wan old
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by spidey77: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2015
iamobiwest99:
oga shut up,whc 25k?mjean dat I bought 5k whc day for here
Bros na wa u o....na 1500 for onitsha
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by hustler86(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Sasuwa:
Nice one

Hey pretty, mind to meet up 4a chat? Kffb or better still 07062655071 whtsap shld be more private.loveU Take care smiley
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by MadCow1: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2015
sauceny:
The jean should be around 25k

So?
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Seequadry(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Jst add d pin.....buh its says wrong pin
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
MadCow1:

So?

So you gon cry
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by asorek(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Its a show n he can dress anyhow he likes
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by MadCow1: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2015
sauceny:

So you gon cry

Cry for 25k jeans.. lol. That's not even the cost of a proper True Religion jeans talkless of PRPS.

So what if the jeans cost 25k?
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2015
To dress up dey tire at times i totallly understand him..... Sometimes u jus wan normal
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
darlenese:
Is that T.shirt not suppose to be an underwear

His dressing looks kinda childish .

Not cool
damn too childish
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by Drahmah: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
drizslim:
Nothing special he juss tore his jeans with Tiger Razor and he's also showing us his belt
That 'torn' jean is a balmain though.
Re: AY's Sporty Outfit To Olamide's Concert (Photo) by rio8484(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
darlenese:
Is that T.shirt not suppose to be an underwear

His dressing looks kinda childish .

Not cool

Chase deer or lux

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo & Tayo Sobola Pose Together / Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy / A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.