Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Praying To Secure A Visa. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Praying To Secure A Visa. (791 Views)

STRIPPER PRAYING! What Do You Say (pics) / U.s.a. Visa Lottery / Do You Need A Visa Card Number For Verifications Or Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying To Secure A Visa. by badboym: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2009
Some people pray all because they wanna secure a Visa to wherever.To me it's Nonsense.Why would someone go fasting and praying all in the name of getting a Visa.Some go to Native Doctors and do all sorts of things.What Nonsense.The truth is you're gonna be given a Visa if you have all you need to get it.

If getting a Visa was all that,why don't people in America , UK , Australia and modern nations pray and go through all what most people do here to get a Visa ?
Re: Praying To Secure A Visa. by kadman(m): 2:32am On Jun 15, 2009
your thread was a , FAIL !
Re: Praying To Secure A Visa. by iz2much: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
Am despirate 2 knw.
Re: Praying To Secure A Visa. by iz2much: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2009
I think am despirate 2 knw wat dummy like the poster stil doin here.
Re: Praying To Secure A Visa. by Aprilmay(f): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
@poster,believe it or not, prayer is the master key.I tried it and it works for me cool
Re: Praying To Secure A Visa. by alex406(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2009
He wont understand until he gets into such shoes.
Re: Praying To Secure A Visa. by james2man: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2009
@poster you sound as if you don't know God, Prayer is the master key using faith to back it up, Haven't you see people with complete document and yet they are being denied for visa,because they put God behind the document (God first) that is my sign, is it a crime to pray for your heart desire?in fact you are saying rubbish,

(1) (Reply)

Stop Taking Foreign Loans - Reps Tell Yar’adua -foreign Debt Now $3.8bn / How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work / [b] The Lost Books Of The Bible[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.