Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,708 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work (786 Views)

What Time Do You Wake Up, To Prepare For Your Work? / Do You Have Hater(s) In Your Work Place / How Do U Get A Short Nap In Your Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2009
please teach me how i can work and still remain online without causing problems to myself and others.
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by Magz(m): 5:59am On Sep 07, 2009
Hahaha!

Hilarious thread!

"How do you browse and still work",

LOLOLOL funny funny topic. grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2009
This is not funny at all angry
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by emorse(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
Simple! Quit ur job and face NL! Nah. . . Just kiddin. Still tryna figure that out maself. NL is sooooo addictive.
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2009
@ emorse
angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by Bossbitch(f): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2009
i don't know how i do it but i do it. try distributing your time. . . work first then browse if u can't do d 2 simultaneously
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
Magz:

Hahaha!

Hilarious thread!

"How do you browse and still work",

LOLOLOL funny funny topic. grin cheesy
yhis is not the solution i seek angry
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by candylips(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2009
maga
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by MUZBO(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
What kind of work do you do? If you are a cab driver somewhere I doubt if you can browse and work @ the same time except you are trying to kill people!
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2009
lol!
muzbo, why u dey take me for a cab driver? embarassed sad cry
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
Candylip,
whatzup?
long tyme em, em, em,
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by MUZBO(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2009
dgreatrock:

lol!
muzbo, why u dey take me for a cab driver? embarassed sad cry
Just joking o! Open multiple windows on your laptop and do your thing but to be fair to your employers browse only during your break period! Internet could be addictive.
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by candylips(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2009
dgreatrock:

Candylip,
whatzup?
long tyme em, em, em,

we don jam before
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by jaybee3(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2009
I thought multi-tasking is one of the key skills needed in corporate world this days
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2009
multi-tasking ke that na 4 oga dem naa!!
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2009
i mean for their own goals, profit et all. if them catch u dey do another thing, u re in 4 big trouble.
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by Magz(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2009
So-called mulit-tasking only makes people overexerted and inefficient at the many things they do. Instead of doing one thing at a time and getting it done right, we instead try and do 10 things at a time and do poorly.,.
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by Gabry(f): 4:12am On Sep 10, 2009
Simple! U set a target on your work. Let say you are to type in bills daily! So u target it like this. U type 10 bills at one go and than u post 1 post on NL (Only the ones which is from your Message History). If u are to read around, u do that after work is over and done with.

So 10 bills 1 post, 10 bills 1 post!
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by candylips(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2009
Gabry:

Simple! U set a target on your work. Let say you are to type in bills daily! So u target it like this. U type 10 bills at one go and than u post 1 post on NL (Only the ones which is from your Message History). If u are to read around, u do that after work is over and done with.

undecided
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
Gabry:

Simple!

Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by Gabry(f): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2009
Na waaa! U no understand abi?

I mean set a target on how many work you are ough to do before u make 1 post on NL
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2009
cool
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by 9ijaprince(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2009
How do u browse and still eat?
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by Johnnny(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2009
First do the important part of your job

then when u feel like taking a little rest to refresh yourself, browse for as little time as you can and go back to work,
because like you are already told, the internet can be very addictive.
Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by dgreatrock(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2009
9ijaprince:

How do u browse and still eat?

Re: How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work by qse: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2009
your mobile phone can come in handy here.

Just put it by ur side and b sending or replying only important posts.

Then when you are free or on break you can go online with your computer and do your thing.

thanks to GSM.

(1) (Reply)

190 Has Been Banned! Lmao! / What Is Crackles' Job On This Forum? / A Wicked People Deserve Wicked Leaders - True Or False (read Article And Vote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.