Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) (60839 Views)

BBNaija’s Khloe Wears Transparent Outfit / Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight / Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Sunnyade01(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why take pictures in toilet? In front of the water closet?

Why not take a picture in your living room, bedroom or other places?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Sunnyade01(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why take pictures in to. ilet? In front of the water closet?

Why not take a picture in your living room, bedroom or other places?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Sovet: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
who is toolZ ?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by misspicy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
4get am.she get something...she fat yet she maintain a flat tommy. With good exercise she will never fat as u think even after putting to bed...na lazy women dy fat anyhow after putting to bed.

But emi mo pe idi ti ti e dabi idi toolz noni *****run out of nairaland****
lol @ flat tommy,that is why we have waist trainers to decieve men like you cheesy

did you see her laps? she is fat,and being fat is not healthy at old age,i can relate to that,go read my diary.(mere observation even shows that fat people dies early than slim people, go observe old people that died a natural death)
having big ass and boobs can be sexy to the opposite sex when they are still in shape,what happens when they go out of shape? bet me in 10years to come,you would not say this

after childbirth,she will double her size trust me,yoruba calls them iya apati,you will see their husbands going for slimmer girls cheesy

Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

lol @ flat tommy,that is why we have waist trainers to decieve men like you cheesy

did you see her laps? she is fat,and being fat is not healthy at old age,i can relate to that,go read my diary.(mere observation even shows that fat people dies early than slim people, go observe old people that died a natural death)
having big ass and boobs can be sexy to the opposite sex when they are still in shape,what happens when they go out of shape? bet me in 10years to come,you would not say this

after childbirth,she will double her size trust me,yoruba calls them iya apati,you will see their husbands going for slimmer girls cheesy
to deceive who? My point is she will maintain her shape if she do alot of exercise,i never said she's not fat or fat people don't die early...my point is clear... " she will surely maintain her shape with alot of exercise" have seen alot of people do that. I use to have a tea here in my house. If u look like wandecoal,u cannot take that tea for one full month & not be looking like Dija... Why do u have money if u can't maintian ur health? I'm not saying she's not fat.but that doesn't change the fact that she got things...cheesy

Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by misspicy(f): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
to deceive who? My point is she will maintain her shape if she do alot of exercise,i never said she's not fat or fat people don't die early...my point is clear... " she will surely maintain her shape with alot of exercise" have seen alot of people do that. I use to have a tea here in my house. If u look like wandecoal,u cannot take that tea for one full month & not be looking like Dija... Why do u have money if u can't maintian ur health? I'm not saying she's not fat.but that doesn't change the fact that she got things...cheesy
Dan mi o like ibi ti oti mention mi yen,sho mo pe mo so fun e lojo si,kilo fe fa gbogbo eleyi naw undecided

kini ipade werey ati asinwin?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Aristotle96(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jumbo size shocked
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

Dan mi o like ibi ti oti mention mi yen,sho mo pe mo so fun e lojo si,kilo fe fa gbogbo eleyi naw undecided

kini ipade werey ati asinwin?
emi mo wipe iwo lon bawi tori e ni mo fi mention ni ibe na.cheesy pele ma binu.sad
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have no doubt that olamide is gradually becoming a gods to his fans.
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Shymm3x: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Damn! Baby, you've got a body like a benz - I just wanna ride you.... grin

My Ijebu sis got the juice...great you kept all that body in-house for a next Ijebu nyggah.

I can't hate on that. grin
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by misspicy(f): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
emi mo wipe iwo lon bawi tori e ni mo fi mention ni ibe na.cheesy pele ma binu.sad
mo so nkan to shey ti mi like fun e otun rerin

bawo lo shey ma sope emi lon bawi?
ibo lo ti ri mi ti mo show interest ninu hector?
o accuse me pe mo gbe rumour,mi de gbe rumour,ko daruko mi,iwo lo daruko mi.

boboyi stop lati ma mention mi si oro ti o kan mi

kini itunmo mention yen ni sin,shey kin le wa defend ara mi ni? abi kin wa ba ja.

third and last time ti ma so oro yi ni,ye ma mention mi abi ko mention awon iyan to ro pe mon fe sori comments mi mo,mi ni explaination kankan lati so fun e.
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by jstriker442(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Zehner:
Isn't that a restroom I c? I still don't get taking pictures in a restroom to be honest. embarassed
the mirrors
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

mo so nkan to shey ti mi like fun e otun rerin

bawo lo shey ma sope emi lon bawi?
ibo lo ti ri mi ti mo show interest ninu hector?
o accuse me pe mo gbe rumour,mi de gbe rumour,ko daruko mi,iwo lo daruko mi.

boboyi stop lati ma mention mi si oro ti o kan mi

kini itunmo mention yen ni sin,shey kin le wa defend ara mi ni? abi kin wa ba ja.

third and last time ti ma so oro yi ni,ye ma mention mi abi ko mention awon iyan to ro pe mon fe sori comments mi mo,mi ni explaination kankan lati so fun e.
why u dy para like this? Okay. Eblike say my mention dy always make u vex.oya sorry i no go mention u again.. I'm sorry.
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Shymm3x: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

Joblessness is when you spend useful time you ought to spend on making yourself better on analysing a next person. And it reeks of jealousy. She isn't complaining, her man loves her the way she's, and she's an eye candy to most guys who love good things. Why do you care?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by misspicy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
and again danbrowndmf mi o kin wo ra mi ni le ni waju awon omode,therefore ye wo mi ni le,mo fi olorun be

iwo nikan ko ni mo ba chat ni ori nairaland,yet iwo nikan lo ma bu mi,its high time we get this straight guy
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by misspicy(f): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
why u dy para like this? Okay. Eblike say my mention dy always make u vex.oya sorry i no go mention u again.. I'm sorry.
better.....haha
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
That's a crapper in the background. She just took a crap.

So celebs too shite.
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

better.....haha
ko se iwo ati ore re ?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
and again danbrowndmf mi o kin wo ra mi ni le ni waju awon omode,therefore ye wo mi ni le,mo fi olorun be

iwo nikan ko ni mo ba chat ni ori nairaland,yet iwo nikan lo ma bu mi,its high time we get this straight guy
jesus..nigba wo ni mo bu e again? Okay sorry.
Ma binu mi o quote mi de ni metion e mo. Ma binu.
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Transparent ko! Transparent ni! I dey c tait for inside d dress jor
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Cokwologu(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Laveda:
Her bootay though embarassed

I love her dress kiss
Hello dear, u ain't looking bad too.. hope ur day is going great?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Joblessness is when you spend useful time you ought to spend on making yourself better on analysing a next person. And it reeks of jealousy. She isn't complaining, her man loves her the way she's, and she's an eye candy to most guys who love good things. Why do you care?
Dis is one ish I'm having with u ladies; why d heck would a woman measure herself by what her guy likes? Then when he dumps u 4 an Agbani, you'd say what exactly? can't u bi*tches just hv a lil self value and self esteem!!!!
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Laveda(f): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cokwologu:

Hello dear, u ain't looking bad too.. hope ur day is going great?
Yeah great.. Thanks ....hope you cool?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Burger01(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
brunofarad:
Cute
You get eyes, wetin 'cool' there
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by misspicy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ko se iwo ati ore re ?
i wo m nu....ma fo hin lita omo da le
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by ajademola2000(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Toolz all of this thing for we, men alone? hahaha God is great. Man is really enjoying
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by ajealadick(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Toolz.... Toolz,,, is she a mechanic? Or she is a structural engineer :building and dismantling erections?
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by sparkleice(f): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
StefanSalvatore:
Hian there's notin wrong wit d dress na
I wonder pple wt deir critics.nothngrong wt d dress as long she uses camisole inside.
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Shymm3x: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
DavidEsq:

Dis is one ish I'm having with u ladies; why d heck would a woman measure herself by what her guy likes? Then when he dumps u 4 an Agbani, you'd say what exactly? can't u bi*tches just hv a lil self value and self esteem!!!!

Isn't it shocking that someone with "Esq" attached to his handle can barely spell?...Scandalous illiterate heifer. grin

And who's a biitch? Its either you have acute glaucoma, someone must have dropped you on ya head as a kid, or you banged ya head on the wall. You effing hunger-induced anorexic kids need to stay out of grown men's business. I don't know who unleashed you slobbering illiterates from the puerile romance section, to be honest.

If you're anorexic due to hunger or you like anorexic chics - stick to ya taste. Majority of folks like 'em thick. She's thick not fat - there's a difference. And stick to what you know.
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

i wo m nu....ma fo hin lita omo da le
Re: Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) by Dyt(f): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Souljaboi1:
Dyt, comman see AFUSATU grin grin grin

Blinking

Nomzamo Mbatha's Outfit To AMAA 2016 / Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos