Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday (35603 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight / Photos From Olamide’s Concert #olic3 – See The Mighty Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by sixtuschimere: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2016
The YBNL crew lead by OLAMIDE Baddo brought out the whole of the UK breaking the record for the attendance to their hugely anticipated YBNLCONCERTUK 2:0. With huge anticipation around the sold out concert, the headline acts Lil Kesh, Adekunle Gold and OLAMIDE entertained the 5000 strong fans at the eventim apollo.

With the doors opening early, Dj"s EniMoney, Unbeatable, Neptizzle and Sean alongside the Acenote band and other acts ensured the fans were in party mood before and during OLAMIDE's first performance . The only downside was the failure of OLAMIDE to give his close off performance due to stoppages brought about by crowd trouble in and outside of the venue. With the venue at capacity the security had no choice but to close the doors refusing hundred fans entry into the concert.

After the headline acts had given incredible performances, the show had climaxed with OLAMIDE returning to the stage only to be closed down by the arena due to continuous attempts by fans to gain entry into the venue, the safety alarm in the venue going off consistently and most importantly the time taken to resolve the developing problems. To OLAMIDE's and the fans disappointment, fans were denied the highly expected performance of his monster hit who you EPP and a few others tracks . OLAMIDE said after the concert that although he was humbled at the record numbers of fans who came out to see him, he was still disappointed at the fact that his fans didn't get to witness the end of the show which he had prepared for months. I made "all attempts" were made to ensure OLAMIDE gave his final performance including offering to cover any security costs to the venue but we eventually had to understand the health and safety concerns of the arena owners as the crowd outside continuously rushed the door. With that being said, nothing could be taken away from the the night which saw another record breaking night for AFROBEATS in the UK and more importantly a night that crowned OLAMIDE Baddo the MOBO & MTV MAMA Award nominee as officially the new King of AFROBEATS.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/photos-from-ybnl-concert-in-ukphotos.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by sixtuschimere: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2016

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by sixtuschimere: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Ayento: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Olamide badoo I fall for u o
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by aylagos(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2016
God please give me money let me make people happy God I mean Billions

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by veekid(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Arrrgggghhhhhhh mo for.....
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Politicalidiot: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
With Singleness of Purpose and Hardness of Will coupled with an Obsessive desire for success, Nigerians can achieve any feat.

#Proud

32 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by bestspoke: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
i see b i t c h e s

3 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by teepsee(f): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
let them don't worry, one day that is they will be snapping me.

I'm working on my own

2 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by yinkard4me(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
All dis hair coloring boiz... Oluwa epp them

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by kennyblaze007(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wow..this is lovely... Our artists are able to fill event centers in UK dat most UK artists cnt fill up... Thimps up to Badoo n d management of this concert...

Anyways, still rocking Orobo by olamide

10 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
KESHI AKA I NO WELL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by viqueta(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
in olamide's voice.... i shut down yankee, shut down malay, shut down london shut down eko hotel

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Donprayer(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Make owner flex jare.
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by shammah1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lord Please pick my call, give me the enablement to showcase myself to the world, every barriers disturbing my music be it money, family prob or anything that's working against my career be destroyed and at the end, let the world see your glory In my life....#LetItRain

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
cool Glad the concert sold out .

1 Like

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by soludan: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Olamide baaadooo.......omo mi to sure

2 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Yeligray(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
There is love in sharing.
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by 400billionman: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
aylagos:

Concurr.

1 Like

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Yeligray(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
There is love in sharing...#
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Francis95(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Who listens to their Crap

4 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Benjom(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good for him
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by henrydadon(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
kennyblaze007:
Wow..this is lovely... Our artists are able to fill event centers in UK dat most UK artists cnt fill up... Thimps up to Badoo n d management of this concert...

Anyways, still rocking Orobo by olamide

"that most UK artists can't fill up"

What are you saying.. ?the people there are reportedly estimated up to 5000 people

So u mean the like of

one direction

ed sheeran

elile goulding

Lukas Graham

can't fill up that arena?

have u seen any of their live stage performance?

they don't use arena like this..they use open bigger
outdoor space that are capable of filling up to 20 thousands people and sold out ticket.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Rilwayne001: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
He tried
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Djbond(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amazing
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
aylagos:

Ole. Barao bansa. What do you need billions for? undecided
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Opistorincos(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dude always having sold out shows.. his talent speaks a great deal.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by mensahe125: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Baddo sneh
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Bryancrox(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
sometimes this olamide go look like musician, sometimes babalawo, sometimes mechanic and sometimes agbero. but here he look like babalawo. but this niggar dey fat o

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Those Who Diverted Money From Jonathan Will Die — Ibu / Eniola Badmus Meets The Ooni & Olori Of Ife / Jackie Appiah Celebrate Her 34th Birthday Today With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.