Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Gej's Responce To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Responce To Buhari (844 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / .::Nigerian Police Compaint Responce On Whatsapp::. / In Responce To Obasanjo's Comment Against GEJ And The Niger-delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Responce To Buhari by referandum(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to recent comments made about by Former President Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to recent comments made about by President Muhammadu Buhari on BBC Hausa.

READ: President Buhari Bashes Jonathan on BBC Hausa
Jonathan spoke through his Minister of National Planning, Dr. Abubakar Suleiman, in a text message sent to PUNCH Newspaper.

He said, “No responsible government would strategise to loose a war. President Jonathan sworn to defend Nigeria sovereignty and territorial integrity and he did everything possible to achieve that height in the fight against the insurgents.

“It is unfair therefore for Mr President to perceive such efforts by his predecessor as criminal and treasonable.

“The President should, in an attempt to build this country, make such pronouncements that would further unite us as a people than that those that would divide us. Posterity will judge everybody.”

PERSONAL OPINION:
I was talking with a friend last night on politics and he let me understandd that Jonathan -though he never served in the military- was the first civilian Periseent to fully equip the army especialy during the time of Boko haram his tenure achived a mile stone in reducing them during this election period as he promised their was massive purchase of arms for Russia, and Dasuki is facing trial for emmblezlement of some funds meant for arms so what TF is he saying about none providing of arms
Even if these alligations were true what has he done in the past 6 months of his tenure to improve upon this . Practically nothing
I welcome opinoins from all

Re: Gej's Responce To Buhari by tomakint: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Update your story if you have any......
Re: Gej's Responce To Buhari by mccoy47(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2015
referandum:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to recent comments made about by Former President Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to recent comments made about by President Muhammadu Buhari on BBC Hausa.

READ: President Buhari Bashes Jonathan on BBC Hausa
Jonathan spoke through his Minister of National Planning, Dr. Abubakar Suleiman, in a text message sent to PUNCH Newspaper.

He said, “No responsible government would strategise to loose a war. President Jonathan sworn to defend Nigeria sovereignty and territorial integrity and he did everything possible to achieve that height in the fight against the insurgents.

How I Increased My Manhood Size and Stopped Premature Ejaculation Problem That Scattered My Relationship For Almost 2years..Click
“It is unfair therefore for Mr President to perceive such efforts by his predecessor as criminal and treasonable.

“The President should, in an attempt to build this country, make such pronouncements that would further unite us as a people than that those that would divide us. Posterity will judge everybody.”

PERSONAL OPINION:
I was talking with a friend last night on politics and he let me understandd that Jonathan -though he never served in the military- was the first civilian Periseent to fully equip the army especialy during the time of Boko haram his tenure achived a mile stone in reducing them during this election period as he promised their was massive purchase of arms for Russia, and Dasuki is facing trial for emmblezlement of some funds meant for arms so what TF is he saying about none providing of arms
Even if these alligations were true what has he done in the past 6 months of his tenure to improve upon this . Practically nothing
I welcome opinoins from all

WTF? angry
Re: Gej's Responce To Buhari by referandum(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
mccoy47:

WTF? angry
sorry for that and thanks for the obseration
Re: Gej's Responce To Buhari by belente(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

How FFK Used Fronts To Receive Funds From Ex-nsa Dasuki’s Arms Purchase Funds / Our Nuclear Bomb Could ‘wipe Out’ US – North Korea / We’ve Driven Boko Haram Into Fall-back Positions– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.