Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB (1428 Views)

Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2015
BENEFICIARIES OF N5000 MONTHLY STIPENDS FOR THE VUNERABLE AND UNEMPLOYED WILL BE SELECTIVE---BUHARI

President muhammadu Buhari made this disclosure in an interview he granted the Hausa Service of the British Broadcasting Corporation and monitored by The PUNCH.

When asked a question,On the N5,000 monthly his administration promised to make available to the unemployed and the most vulnerable Nigerians, Buhari admitted that not all those who were in need of the money would get it.

He said governments at all levels would collaborate to identify those who would benefit.

See an expert from the interview

BBC: You have initiated a programme in which poor and vulnerable Nigerians would be paid N5,000 monthly; what
have you put in place to ensure that there is justice and fairness in the running of this programme?

PMB: It is not possible for everyone needing it to get it; but the Federal Government has said it would collaborate with the states and local governments. At the local government level, almost everyone knows each other. It would be easy to identify those to give who would go into trading and how to get it back. It would be like a cooperative and we all know how it operates.

Also, state governments would identify those who have capacity to employ more people and all we need to do is to
empower them. Our people already know how to go about implementing these modalities to create employment for
the citizens.

http://www.bbc.com/hausa/ multimedia/2015/12/151223_buhari_special_interview

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
[size=15pt]In other words, there are group of people that are of more bonafide citizen(s) than others??[/size]

Confusion Dey Envy Dis Man ateeyuuu..

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by Imortal001: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Ook
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by MrScript(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm... Na die we d o... Heads of local govt. O com hoard the money just as the way dey been d hoard fertilizer...
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by bonechamberlain(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
we all know where the majority of the selections would take place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by Trailblazer1(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by Trailblazer1(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2015
bonechamberlain:
we all know where the majority of the selections would take place.
grin grin grin
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by Tunami(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2015
am not surprised its a government of the north by the north and for the north. Almajiri people will get 80percent and the remaining 20percent will be left for other regions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by ckmayoca: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Operation feed the northern youths

3 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
northerners for sure

3 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by Jascon4: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2015
NEPOTISM comes to mind...

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by greatiyk4u(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2015
Lalasticlala come and peruse this story and move it 2 where it belongs abeg.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by LordEmperoris1(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2015
chai. what a change
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by eagleeye2: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
97% vs 5% on point.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by drss(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2015
scam!! D N5,000 stipends is another conduit pipe for corruption. who are going benefit this? Almajiri pipul in d north

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by drss(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Jascon4:
NEPOTISM comes to mind...
buari dulllaard is a confirm tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by drss(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2015
ckmayoca:
Operation feed the northern youths
d policy of 97%/5% will be d template as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by Jengem: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2015
mostly to be given to dull northerners in compensation for sai baba chanting

same dullards made dull by northern leaders

3 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by fhelihx(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Hope they select wella sha,and remember the masses
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by chernest2002: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Am yet to see a good leader coming from army background.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by overhypedsteve(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2015
He is even giving state government and local government the opportunity to add their family members and friends. This man self gan you sure say Im ready to fight corruption
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by permsec: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
This Man is the biggest scam ever liveth.
Youwin wasn't selective mind you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by copley: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Selected in the ratio of 97% : 5%

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by Decibel: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Almajiri

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by mars123(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
all these wailers above me should give nairaland small breathing space...you have reverted to northern propaganda as a strategy for creating hatred for the government. you won't give him a chance to set it up first, because you think every president must be clueless like your hero. Even when your leaders are already falling in line. well, as the saying goes, what elders (pdp) sees sitting, their children(e-wailers) cannot see it standing on top of Everest.
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by ajebuter(f): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
All those unemployed youths hanging out in barbers shops and cybercafes in my hood would cry like babies because those youths assured me the 5' largess is certain next year.

Not forgetting the buharist vulcanizers, carpenters, baba elerans, welders, tailors, touts and other under-employed and unemployed ones in the society.

Eeyah! Sorriment! grin

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by greatiyk4u(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Make una no forget He belongs. To everybody
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by cupidFlint(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Another scam in making. I guess we the 5% wouldn't benefit a dim. Wetin me wan use 5k do. Make FG come make I dash them 5k, mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by DerideGull(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
This dude is one of the most foolish fools that have the opportunity to become head of state of the zoo called Nigeria more than once. Is anyone in doubt why Nigeria is a dead-end? I can never have this dumbass as a compatriot. It sucks to be a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by greatiyk4u(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
cupidFlint:
Another scam in making. I guess we the 5% wouldn't benefit a dim. Wetin me wan use 5k do. Make FG come make I dash them 5k, mtcheeew.

Then, why are u pained?
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by greatiyk4u(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
DerideGull:
This dude is one of the most foolish fools that have the opportunity to become head of state of the zoo called Nigeria more than once. Is anyone in doubt why Nigeria is a dead-end? I can never have this dumbass as a compatriot. It sucks to be a Nigerian.

I think u re the fool here by not guiding ur utterances....u no even get respect
Re: Beneficiaries Of Promised N5000 Stipends Will Be Selective- PMB by greatiyk4u(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tunami:
am not surprised its a government of the north by the north and for the north. Almajiri people will get 80percent and the remaining 20percent will be left for other regions.

Thought yu don't care?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari , Dasuki And Abacha / Buhari missing at FEC meeting today, Fashola,lai mohammed,others present (Photos / Photos As VP Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ”I Need A Job’ Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.