Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours (1969 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) / Boy Shot Dead By A Policeman At Zenith Bank, Zaria (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by entbaze: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015

sad
Deaths is so unfair!! We are sad to Anounounce The death of our beloved Brother, friend, bestie ,Cousin .
Frosh Illou a Popular Warri Boy and A Member of “Trap House Team”
He was shot Dead On sunday 27th Dec 2015 ..
According to a witness (kid Brother )
“he went to church this morning
then his phone ranged during service and he picked it ,after answering the call he told his brother he was going 2 collect something From someone who called him and he left and that was how he was shot on
the chest
they’ve been trying to open his phone since there was code but all to no avail.

One of trap house member knows his code but before they got there the code has has as already been broken and all his received & dialed call were wiped away …..

Cause of Death is yet unknown as police are currently investigating
His family and love once are in pain the body of the deceased has already been buried ”
RIp Illuo you will never be forgotten

www.seemynaija.com/2015/12/news-boy-shot-dead-warri-church-service-hours/
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by espn(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Something must have led to something..Rip anyway!
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by Kingsasian(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
entbaze:

sad
Deaths is so unfair!! We are sad to Anounounce The death of our beloved Brother, friend, bestie ,Cousin .
then his phone ranged during service and he picked it ,after answering the call he told his brother he was going 2 collect something From someone who called him and he left and that was how he was shot on
the chest

One of trap house member knows his code but before they got there the code has has as already been broken and all his received & dialed call were wiped away …..

His family and love once are in pain the body of the deceased has already been buried ”

Call of death. Na wa o. RIP
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by kestolove95(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2015
So him name na frosh? Nawa o for dix frosh death
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by eleko1: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
They can wiped away the call registered but can't wiped away God judgement.They should go to any of the network he subscribe to,they have the call data.May his killer never knw peace sad

1 Like

Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by mymadam(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2015
entbaze:
...Cause of Death is yet unknown as police are currently investigating...

Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by anthonykezy(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2015
Illuoghene Oguname! You left us in great injury that will take years to heal(if at all it will heal)!
You were a source of great hope to all of us!
You were cool-headed, focus, aspiring, full of great dreams, self drive and always fighting to be first among equals in the field of academic(as evidenced in your recent results).
Your killers are the most primitive of men in this 21st century. They will never go curse free! If they escape the hands of the law, they can't escape Karma. Their life will be miserable as no human being can imagine.
Illuoghene, I'm still in shock to term with the reality of the news of your demise.
RIP kid brother!!! We love you!!!

2 Likes

Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by Yusufg2(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2015
may be he drunk
[url]logickid.com[/url]
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Wetin be the score.
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by fhelihx(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by passionate88: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
The guy man hands or eyes or mouth no clean
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by anthonykezy(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2015
passionate88:
The guy man hands or eyes or mouth no clean

What makes his hands, eyes or mouth not clean?
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by passionate88: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2015
anthonykezy:

What makes his hands, eyes or mouth not clean?

You won't understand
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by anthonykezy(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2015
passionate88:

You won't understand

You can explain to me better. He just finished secondary school not too long. He didn't attend school in Warri. He spent all six years secondary school in a dormitory outside Warri. So why did you think his hands were not clean?
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by passionate88: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
anthonykezy:

You can explain to me better. He just finished secondary school not too long. He didn't attend school in Warri. He spent all six years secondary school in a dormitory outside Warri. So why did you think his hands were not clean?
and he also spent his holiday outside Warri too?, mind you, I didn't mention only his hands
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by anthonykezy(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2015
passionate88:
and he also spent his holiday outside Warri too?, mind you, I didn't mention only his hands
OK. Explain how his eyes or mouth warrant shooting him in the chest, pls.
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by passionate88: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2015
anthonykezy:

OK. Explain how his eyes or mouth warrant shooting him in the chest, pls.
like I said earlier, you wouldn't understand
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by arnold123: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
entbaze:

sad
the chest

all these small maggots wey wan join cult!! Na Dem, dem na, he caant b shot by just anybody he still a child
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by anthonykezy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
passionate88:
like I said earlier, you wouldn't understand

Please explain to me so I understand. If there is more to it, let me know, please.
You can send me an inbox or email.
I will appreciate it. Thanks
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by passionate88: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
anthonykezy:

Please explain to me so I understand. If there is more to it, let me know, please.
You can send me an inbox or email.
I will appreciate it. Thanks
forget
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by andyanders: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
eleko1:
They can wiped away the call registered but can't wiped away God judgement.They should go to any of the network he subscribe to,they have the call data.May his killer never knw peace sad

They can go to the service provider to get the Call Log info and this must pass through the police by obtaining a police report.

With that, the people involved can be tracked.
Re: 18 Yrs Old Boy Shot Dead In Warri During Church Service Hours by anthonykezy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
passionate88:
forget

Just update me on it, please.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Youths Filmed While Attacking Man During The Crisis In Kaduna. Photos / Girl Dating Her Cousin Advocates For Incestuous Relationship / The Wørst Has Happened As Popular Business Man IVD Motors Burnt His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.