Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB (8721 Views)

Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Go And Face EFCC Eye Ball To Eye Ball, Kokori Tells Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ARIZONA123(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Why u wan deactivate?

@ Topic,

IPOB youths will nearly die because of this news!

Kokori just destroyed their hopes of going with Oyel grin grin grin

2016 is the great year for Nigeria

The Dilector and bleaching expert will be executed by hanging for his crimes against Nigeria
. Rule9. Peace! Its fun meeting you here. Bye
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by EdCure: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:
THEY'LL LOCK IT WHEN THEY LOSE THE THREAD TO PRO-BIAFRANS AND COMMON SENSE.
Pro-biafrauds and commonsense are like day and night. They cannot be common attributes in the same entity.

Worse still, Biafrauds live a fact-free existence.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2015
The headline is very catchy to lure Yorubas(chief divisionist) in but once they read it...they are disappointed and close the thread in anger. Hahaha. OP wicked oh

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Keystonn: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2015
tuale4u:

stop saying this rubbish. I hate it when I see it. we south south are ok with kokori speaking for us.
who are u to tell us who can speak for us or not?

we approve tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, truckpusher, atbu1983, etc to speak for us.

why are u speaking for Enugu, anambra, imo, ebonyi etc.

they all have their individual sub tribe.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2015
EdCure:

Pro-biafrauds and commonsense are like day and night. They cannot be common attributes in the same entity.

Worse still, Biafrauds live a fact-free existence.

THE FACT IS SIMPLE, YOU AS A BINI WILL LIVE WITH YORUBAS AND MUSLIMS YOU DREAD. BIAFRANS WILL LIVE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FREE FROM EMPTY-HEADED BUFFONS WHO HATE THEM AND STILL WANT TO SHARE A COUNTRY WITH THEM.

ONLY NIGERIANS HATE A PEOPLE AND STILL WANT TO SHARE THE SAME PASSPORT WITH THE PEOPLE THEY HATE, POSSIBLY ENDANGERING THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN IN A MAGMA OF HATE IN FUTURE. CAN YOU POINT TO ME THE COMMON SENSE IN THAT?

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by EdCure: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2015
rhukky01:
he is very right...Ss can neva b a part of biafra...d ealier u guys realize dat d beta 4 u..
Be blessed, my friend! The wisdom is in you smiley

Have an impactful 2016.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
EdCure:
Be blessed, my friend! The wisdom is in you smiley
Have an impactful 2016.
ONE OF THE FACTS-BINIS WILL NOT BE PART OF BIAFRA.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by dreamworld: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
There was a country called biafra
I don't know about s.s
What I know is
Nigeria had 4 region as of 1963
Each region had a leader
Ojukwu was the military leader of the old eastern region
Then ojukwu together with other top military officials of the defunct eastern region decided to form a country called Biafra.
But the country was later reunited with Nigeria states
.the end of my story. Thank you

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by RisingSun1: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2015
tuale4u:

stop saying this rubbish. I hate it when I see it. we south south are ok with kokori speaking for us.
who are u to tell us who can speak for us or not?

we approve tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, truckpusher, atbu1983, etc to speak for us.

why are u speaking for Enugu, anambra, imo, ebonyi etc.

they all have their individual sub tribe.
Lol pls be open and tell us ur tribe in SS.South South is not a tribe.Also did u include delta igbo and igbo speaking areas of Rivers state in ur South South.

My Ipob Zonal co-ordinator for my area here in Aba is an Ibibio man,you know Aba have large population of ppl from Akwa Ibom and Cross River states.

So speak for ur tribe in south south okay.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ScotsReferendum: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Majority vote will speak on the long run.
If you doubt me, my moniker will cure you.
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by dmater: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2015
gwales:
who made massob and ipod the Speaker of South-South

Can you prove that assertion to me?
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2015
RisingSun1:
Lol pls be open and tell us ur tribe in SS.South South is not a tribe.Also did u include delta igbo and igbo speaking areas of Rivers state in ur South South.

My Ipob Zonal co-ordinator for my area here in Aba is an Ibibio man,you know Aba have large population of ppl from Akwa Ibom and Cross River states.

So speak for ur tribe in south south okay.

LET THEM KEEP PRETENDING AND LIEING TO THEMSELVES THAT EFIKS, IBIBIOS, AND OTHER IGBOS IN RIVERS ARE NOT INVOLVED IN BIAFRA.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2015
If IPOB cannot do without the SS then they aren't ready for secession.

#FACT

16 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by dmater: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

#FACT

You will be disappointed with your statements.

#Fact.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ScotsReferendum: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

#FACT

Your assertion will be right after my moniker is repeated in SS to decide those who wants out and those who don't

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Aufbauh(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

IDOMA HAS THE LARGEST OYEL RESERVE IN THE WORLD THAT'S WHY BIAFRA INCLUDED THEM IN THEIR MAP.

Yeah the Idoma have coal, limestone and other rich mineral resources with fertile agricultural land, that may be Nnamdi Kanu & his fantasy supporter's attractions.

For the record, the Idoma can never be part of biafra as it is better to stay in a larger Nigerian state than to secede with an emotional crafty and unpredictable ally.

Please go back to history and ask which tribe played the major role in decimating the biafran soldiers during the war particularly in the northern boundary?
To stumble twice against the same stone is a proverbial disgrace.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Scottish referendum was held in scotland not in Wales, Biafra referendum(if any) will be held in Iboland(5 SE states and Anioma) and won't extend beyond that.

Fact
ScotsReferendum:

Your assertion will be right after my moniker is repeated in SS to decide those who wants out and those who don't

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
ScotsReferendum:

NOBODY WILL BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK FOR INDIGENOUS IGBOS IN OYIGBO, DELTA, AND OTHERS WHO WANT TO BE BIAFRANS, UNDER THE GUISE OF AN IMPROVISED INEXISTENT CARDINAL POINT KNOWN AS SOUTH-SOUTH CREATED BY HAUSA-FULANIS TO DIVIDE AND LOOT. IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ebucha: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

IDOMA HAS THE LARGEST OYEL RESERVE IN THE WORLD THAT'S WHY BIAFRA INCLUDED THEM IN THEIR MAP.
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Scottish referendum was held in scotland not in Wales, Biafra referendum(if any) will be held in Iboland(5 SE states and Anioma) and won't extend beyond that.

Fact

WHY NOW CONCEEDING ANIOMA BUT NOT OBIGBO AND OTHER IGBOS IN RIVERS. WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW YOU SPEAK FOR THE EKENE IN OBIGBO, NWOKEDI IN ETCHE WHEN YOU ARE NOT FROM THERE?

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ebucha: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

Kanu addad the Idoma nation in his map for 3 reasons. Food, security and solid minerals. A tribe of less than 2 million people, with so many battle tested generals. A tribe where every household must produce at least one military man should another Othman Dan Fodio or Ojukwu erupt again. The real Jews of Africa surrounded by Islam up north and Biafrans down south, that must stay awake to stay alive. F^U*C'K WITH THE BEST AND DIE WITH THE REST.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Aufbauh:

Yeah the Idoma have coal, limestone and other rich mineral resources with fertile agricultural land, that may be Nnamdi Kanu & his fantasy supporter's attractions.

For the record, the Idoma can never be part of biafra as it is better to stay in a larger Nigerian state than to secede with an emotional crafty and unpredictable ally.

Please go back to history and ask which tribe played the major role in decimating the biafran soldiers during the war particularly in the northern boundary?
To stumble twice against the same stone is a proverbial disgrace.

SO KANU AND BIAFRANS HAVE LEFT 'YOUR OYEL' IN BINILAND AND HAVE STARTED PURSUING LIMESTONE IN IDOMALAND. ABEG I WAN LAUGH. cheesy

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ScotsReferendum: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

WHY NOW CONCEEDING ANIOMA BUT NOT OBIGBO AND OTHER IGBOS IN RIVERS. WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW YOU SPEAK FOR THE EKENE IN OBIGBO, NWOKEDI IN ETCHE WHEN YOU ARE NOT FROM THERE?

Ignore him. When my moniker is conducted in SS and most abandon Nigeria, then will he know that his views end on NL.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by babyfaceafrica: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Bad news for the erosion laden states..hehehe...let them kip it in the 5 SE states,maybe then they will succeed,but land grabbing will be resisted fiercely,if any one wants to join them from ss,let the individual go to the red soil state,but to secede an inch of SS land......never!!!!!!!

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Achuwa1(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
I guess mr kokori doesnt know much about states tht have oil in the south thts y he said biafra is after ss oil & am also surprised he also doesnt know about nigeria geography thts y he said biafra is landlocked....
i guess he is not even aware of the meetings going on among top hierachy of the ss & se coz he is not a reasonable personality in the ss..

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2015
ScotsReferendum:

Ignore him. When my moniker is conducted in SS and most abandon Nigeria, then will he know that his views end on NL.

THEY SAID BIAFRA NEGATES COMMON SENSE. I WANT THEM TO EXPLAIN WHY BIAFRANS ABANDONED 'OUR OYEL' IN BINILAND TO CHASE 'OUR LIMESTOME' IN IDOMALAND. I WANT TO MAKE THEM LOOK STU.PID cheesy

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

oga even the Anioma exclude the Ikas and other edoid groups(but na them go talk for themmselves).

As for 'Igbos in Rivers" lol... I'm not aware of any. Etche is a distinct group. Them de always talk am(no be me talk am).

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Bevista: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2015
ScotsReferendum:
I find the talk of a Referendum in my State utterly insulting and disgusting.

Maybe the Yorubas should go to Anambra state to conduct a Referendum whether they would love be part of Oduduwa Nation.

The stupidity being peddled by your rogue leaders in the media is difficult to fathom.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ScotsReferendum: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
oga even the Anioma exclude the Ikas and other edoid groups(but na them go talk for themmselves).

As for 'Igbos in Rivers" lol... I'm not aware of any. Etche is a distinct group. Them de always talk am(no be me talk am).

You fail to realise that my moniker can be conducted in each ethnic nation of SS to determine the choice of majority.
Barca put on your thinking cap.

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ScotsReferendum: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Bevista:
I find the talk of a Referendum in my State utterly insulting and disgusting.

Maybe the Yorubas should go to Anambra state to conduct a Referendum whether they would love be part of Oduduwa Nation.

The stupidity being peddled by your rogue leaders in the media is difficult to fathom.

Which state and mention the ethnic nations in your state.

Are Igbos Really 'Special Brothers' With The Delta Ethnicities? If So, How? / This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN / Sokoto: N2.7 Billion Expended On Zakkat, 172 Orphaned Pupils Get Bicycles

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60