Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB (8725 Views)

Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori / Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / Go And Face EFCC Eye Ball To Eye Ball, Kokori Tells Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Enahi(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
RisingSun1:
What make it a lie?

Are you saying that an ibibio man can't agitate for Biafra?

Or are you surprised that he hold such position? When we say there is no minority in Biafra we mean it.

So where is the lie?

Was it not an Ibibio man Philip Effiong that was deputy head of state of Biafra.

Did you know that Aba is not an Igbo word that it was the Ibibios that named it Aba.It is their second home.

So proof your claim that what I said was a lie.

And in your small brain you think Ibibios would like to be part of Biafra?

if you like make him the President of Ipob, he can't help you losers achieve anything.

I have a relative married to an Ibibio man and He detest anything Biafra. He feels you are all bunch of fools.

5 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by RisingSun1: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enahi:

And your small brain you think Ibibio re all want to be part of Biafra?

if you like make him the President of Ipob, he can't help you losers achieve anything.
And in your stupidity,you think that this Mr Kokori view represent the opinion of all the people in SouthSouth.

If you like make Mr Kokori president of Nigeria,he can't help you good for nothing fools stop the coming of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Enahi(f): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
dmater:

Kokori is from Delta State; most likely Urhobo and he is talking on behalf of another people entirely different from his own people.
So you have no talk.

The day you realise that you I gbos are migrants in Delta State and other States that's the day you will have common sense.

3 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Enahi(f): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
RisingSun1:
And in your stupidity,you think that this Mr Kokori view represent the opinion of all the people in SouthSouth.

If you like make Mr Kokori president of Nigeria,he can't help you good for nothing fools stop the coming of Biafra.

And in your own Stupidity Massob has a right to speak for South South right? You must be daft or you have probably consumed too much Akpu.

Who cares if you get Biafra or not, just take note.you ain't adding any part of South South or Niger Delta to your Biafra.

You can as well park all your Biafrans scattered aĺl over Nigeria back to the East we don't care.

4 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ajademola2000(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. YOU ARE FROM BENIN, YOU HAVE A MONARCHY, BIAFRANS DON'T WANT YOU, THEY DON'T WANT YOUR LAND THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE MORE RELATED TO IDOMAS WHO BEAR NAMES LIKE OKOLO, ADAH IDIBIA. SO TAKE YOUR RESOURCES IN BINILAND WITH YOUR OBA AND FACE YORUBALAND. YOU ARE MORE RELATED TO THEM. SOUTH-SOUTH IS NOT IN ANY GEOGRAPHY TEXTBOOK. CIAO!

You are just making noise. South-South is not part of biafra and you know that deep down in your mind.

2 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by dmater: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enahi:

Just keep dreaming of your dead Biafra, wait until you all are chased out of Delta State and all South South States that's when you will know you are from the East.

You can begin the chasing now before the year ends except you are a dreamer.
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Enahi(f): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

AND THE DECEIT CONTINUES. YOUR LEADER EDWIN CLARK CALLED PETER ODILI AN IGBO MAN TO DENY HIM THE VP SLOT DURING GEJ'S ERA. SINCE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT RIVERS, WHAT DOES OYIGBO MEAN? WHAT DOES ISIOKPO MEAN? HAVE YOU TYPED UGWUOCHA IN GOOGLE TO READ ABOUT IT'S HISTORY?

WHY AM I EVEN PRETENDING THAT THE FATE OF THESE PEOPLE DEPEND ON WHAT AN INCONSEQUENTIAL PERSON LIKE YOU THINK? grin

If you ain't daft you should know by now that your dream of having Biafra is dead on arrival.

The only thing that might help you all is you stick to the East and stop attaching other states.
You can't force other states whose culture and language is totally different from yours to be part of your nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by dmater: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
ajademola2000:

You are just making noise. South-South is not part of biafra and you know that deep down in your mind.

If that's the case you don't need to be wasting your time shouting up and down.
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ajademola2000(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
dmater:

If that's the case you don't need to be wasting your time shouting up and down.

Dude I'm not the one shouting ok? he is the one typing in Capital letters.. I hope you know what that means
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by RisingSun1: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enahi:

And in your own Stupidity Massob has a right to speak for South South right? You must be daft or you have probably consumed too much Akpu.

Who cares if you get Biafra or not, just take note.you ain't adding any part of South South or Niger Delta to your Biafra.

You can as well park all your Biafrans scattered aĺl over Nigeria back to the East we don't care.
RANT OF A FRUSTRATED WOMAN!

I have earlier told you that SouthSouth have igbo speaking areas in Delta and Rivers that would prefer to join Biafra.

That means your SouthSouth argument is baseless.

So speak for ur tribe in SS that is if your are not yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enahi:

If you ain't daft you should know by now that your dream of having Biafra is dead on arrival.

The only thing that might help you all is you stick to the East and stop attaching other states.
You can't force other states whose culture and language is totally different from yours to be part of your nonsense.

I'M SORRY BUT IF THE EMEKAS IN RIVERS, MFONS IN IKOT EKPENE, AND IKECHUKWUS OF DELTA ALL WANTS TO BE BIAFRA, THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND I CAN DO ABOUT IT. BIAFRA DEPENDS ON PEOPLE THAT WANT TO ANSWER BIAFRA NOT YORUBAS, NOT YOU OR I.

5 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by nduchucks: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kokori has spoken the truth.

However, I disagree with Kokori's call for the release of Kanu for the sake of peace. What nonsense! No one in this great country should be above the law, more especially an alleged treasonous criminal. If Kanu was brave enough to get in trouble with the law, he should be man enough to face the consequences.

How about we release all the arrested boko haram terrorists for the sake of peace. mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
ajademola2000:

NA U DEY DECEIVE YASELF. HOW DO YOU CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT CHIMA OF ISIOKPO IN RIVERS WILL REMAIN IN THE SAME CONTRY WITH YOU TREACHEROUS MUSLIM YORUBA AND HAUSA IF A REFERENDUM IS CONDUCTED IN THE EAST. WETIN YOU SMOKE?

4 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by CyberWolf: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Confused SS lots..Attached is the post of Barcanista earlier this year..Cunning snitch..

5 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
dmater:

You can begin the chasing now before the year ends except you are a dreamer.

Have you forgotten quickly that Nnamdi Kanu said by the end of the year (2015) b!afra will be actualized?

3 days to go...
The zoo must fall grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by jaytee01(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
RisingSun1:
What make it a lie?

Are you saying that an ibibio man can't agitate for Biafra?

Or are you surprised that he hold such position? When we say there is no minority in Biafra we mean it.

So where is the lie?

Was it not an Ibibio man Philip Effiong that was deputy head of state of Biafra.

Did you know that Aba is not an Igbo word that it was the Ibibios that named it Aba.It is their second home.

So proof your claim that what I said was a lie.
Philip Effiong's position in 1967 Biafra is irrelevant now. A quick trip to Uyo will clear your mind about where the ibibios stand on the issue of Biafra.

Don't make assumptions, look for facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
Confused SS lots..Attached is the post of Barcanista earlier this year..Cunning snitch..

Just as you were a die hard GEJ till 2019 crew cheesy cheesy

After he lost the election, then you realise there was b!afra. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Enahi(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
RisingSun1:
RANT OF A FRUSTRATED WOMAN!

I have earlier told you that SouthSouth have igbo speaking areas in Delta and Rivers that would prefer to join Biafra.

That means your SouthSouth argument is baseless.

So speak for ur tribe in SS that is if your are not yoruba.

Are you daft or is your brain too dense to understand simple English?

Just like you have I gbos in all states in Nigeria so do you have them in Delta State and all South South States.
You can take all your people along but you ain't adding an inch of South South States to your nonsense.

I guess your sisters are frustrated that's why you were able to know that I am frustrated.

1 Like

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Enahi(f): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

NA U DEY DECEIVE YASELF. HOW DO YOU CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT CHIMA OF ISIOKPO IN RIVERS WILL REMAIN IN THE SAME CONTRY WITH YOU TREACHEROUS MUSLIM YORUBA AND HAUSA IF A REFERENDUM IS CONDUCTED IN THE EAST. WETIN YOU SMOKE?

You can take Chima of Isiokpo along with you to the East.

1 Like

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by dmater: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Have you forgotten quickly that Nnamdi Kanu said by the end of the year (2015) b!afra will be actualized?

3 days to go...
The zoo must fall grin cheesy cheesy

Prove your assertion or steer clear of IPOB'S business.
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Enahi(f): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

I'M SORRY BUT IF THE EMEKAS IN RIVERS, MFONS IN IKOT EKPENE, AND IKECHUKWUS OF DELTA ALL WANTS TO BE BIAFRA, THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND I CAN DO ABOUT IT. BIAFRA DEPENDS ON PEOPLE THAT WANT TO ANSWER BIAFRA NOT YORUBAS, NOT YOU OR I.

You ain't getting me right, now let me sink it into your brain.

You can take them all along with you to you East we don't care. In fact you can ask all i gbos scattered in all states in Nigeria to please relocate back to the East.

Don't forget there are millions of i gbos scattered all over Nigeria, you can help Us decongest Nigeria by sending them back to the East.

1 Like

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by RisingSun1: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enahi:

Are you daft or is your brain too dense to understand simple English?

Just like you have I gbos in all states in Nigeria so do you have them in Delta State and all South South States.
You can take all your people along but you ain't adding an inch of South South States to your nonsense.

I guess your sisters are frustrated that's why you were able to know that I am frustrated.
You are foolish!

So igbos in Delta and Rivers are there just as they are in other part of the country?

This is a comfirmation that u are not from SS

I have been wasting my time with a busybody yoruba woman.

Woman! Stop have nightmares over Biafra,face ur Oduduwa Republic

4 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ajademola2000(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

Lol why are you trying so hard to associate South-South with south east? it is only south-east that is calling for biafra or do I need to explain more better to you? east starts from Onitsha after crossing the bridge.

Stop trespassing by trying to associate SS with SE.

1 Like

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by RisingSun1: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
jaytee01:
Philip Effiong's position in 1967 Biafra is irrelevant now. A quick trip to Uyo will clear your mind about where the ibibios stand on the issue of Biafra.

Don't make assumptions, look for facts
You are running from pillar to post.

You havnt answer my question.I'm waiting for u to proof that what I said that an Ibibio man is my Ipob Zonal Co-ordinator here in Aba is a lie.

That's what stated the argument,I'm waiting for you to proof that I lied.
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Enahi(f): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
RisingSun1:
You are foolish!

So igbos in Delta and Rivers are there just as they are in other part of the country?

This is a comfirmation that u are not from SS

I have been wasting my time with a busybody yoruba woman.

Woman! Stop have nightmares over Biafra,face ur Oduduwa Republic

You are the foolish one here, common sense should tell you Nigeria multi cultural and no stupid set of raffs can claim any territories.

You fools lack common sense and that's why you will never get Biafra.

Fyi I am not a Yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enahi:

You can take Chima of Isiokpo along with you to the East.

CHIMA OF ISIOKPO IN RIVERS WILL REMAIN IN HIS IN ISIOKPO IF HIS PEOPLE IN ISIOKPO ELECT TO BECOME BIAFRANS. IF YOU COME WITH YOUR UGLY KWARA TRIBAL MARK TO PUSH HIM OUT OF HIS LAND, HE WILL HAVE THE DIVINE RIGHT TO DO AN "ALUU" ON YOU BY REMOVING YOUR HEAD. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by Vulu: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
ajademola2000:

Lol why are you trying so hard to associate South-South with south east? it is only south-east that is calling for biafra or do I need to explain more better to you? east starts from Onitsha after crossing the bridge.

Stop trespassing by trying to associate SS with SE.

THIS ILLITERATE YORUBA MAN DOES NOT REALIZE THAT THE EFIKS, IBIBIOS, AND MANY SS HAVE TO CROSS THE ONITSHA BRIDGE TO GET THEIR LANDS. THE UNLETTERED ELEMENT, DOES NOT REALIZE THAT CALABAR IS MORE EASTERN THAN ONITSHA. HE HAS JUST CONCEEDED A GOOD CHUNK OF SS TO BIAFRA WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT. ILLITERACY DON FINISH THIS ONE. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by initiate: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Igbos should look for a way to be relevant in Nigeria instead of being rebellious and coming round to cry marginalization

but if they still want to go we will not go with them

https://www.nairaland.com/2788628/not-go-biafra
Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by RisingSun1: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enahi:

You are the foolish one here, common sense should tell you Nigeria multi cultural and no stupid set of raffs can claim any territories.

You fools lack common sense and that's why you will never get Biafra.

Fyi I am not a Yoruba girl.
Mumu so I shouldn't claim my Biafra land.

I should remain with you in your backward and bokoharam Nigeria abi?

This yorubawoman,you should go focus on your Oduduwa Republic.

1 Like

Re: S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB by ajademola2000(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:

THIS ILLITERATE YORUBA MAN DOES NOT REALIZE THAT THE EFIKS, IBIBIOS, AND MANY SS HAVE TO CROSS THE ONITSHA BRIDGE TO GET THEIR LANDS. THE UNLETTERED ELEMENT, DOES NOT REALIZE THAT CALABAR IS MORE EASTERN THAN ONITSHA. HE HAS JUST CONCEEDED A GOOD CHUNK OF SS TO BIAFRA WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT. ILLITERACY DON FINISH THIS ONE. cheesy

Define Illiteracy first, then we can come back to the topic ok?

well let me help you.. Illiteracy is the inability to read or write

If I can't read or write how would I reply you? think next time before you type.. don't just type

back to the topic:-

check the geopolitical zone in Nigeria and tell me what you have in the east, now you need to talk like an educated fellow as you claim. I don't know or care to know about ibibo or efik, this is what I know, you pple only have 5 states.

here look..
SOUTH EAST- 5 States=(Abia, Anambra, Eboyi, Enugu, Imo).

SOUTH SOUTH- 6 States=(Akwa-ibom, bayelsa, cross river, delta, edo, rivers).

Now explain how they are together when Nigeria categorize them like this?

Note:- Calabar falls under cross river, where is cross river on the list? south east or south south? I'm sure you will be able to answer the question because I have given you clue already, dummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Will Decide Fate Of ‘Hate Speech Bill’ - Lawan Tells Nigerians / Anambra State Has Banned The Sale Of Contraceptives! / Lagos Sacks 35 Officials For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.