Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 (30251 Views)

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance / Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by AmazonKindle: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2015
I think the yab ought to make basket mouth to sit up.instead of yabbing back

1 Like

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
If you ask me, I think Freeze just noticed that he's not being mentioned in the media anymore and the best way to get attention is to start dissing people who can wreck him.

He shouldn't forget that a man who has been allegedly beaten by his ex wife is a man nobody will ever take seriously. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
TunezMediaBlog2:
By TunezMediaBlog

Last Comment on Freeze post and Basketmouth mocking reply hours later.

See full gist on
http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41557
after researching a reply

1 Like

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Kingsman5102: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
who is freeze? Dt guy shld pls stp seeking attention n concentrate on wateva he does (which i dnt even knw).
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Laveda(f): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Funny though grin grin
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Awoofawo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
@you are so so useless and immature.that is why your wife alws beat you grin
Do you like beating your husby? If yes join me, in my holy of holy and let's see who win, the duel this time around! grin
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
ellahzy:

but na Basket start am sha

he said"this one wey u come, E be like say ur wife nor beat u today, camera guys put d spotlight on him make I make d guy popular grin

Awww!!! Now I know where it all started from!

Baba pulled a baaad one on him... Hehehe...

The guy was even searching for critics badly; what's his biz if he jumps maruwa or okada ?

But Basket Mouth no try sha! Which kind joke be that one nah?

5 Likes

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by warriorprincess: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Abel who can post the joke that basketmouth said
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
warriorprincess:

Abel who can post the joke that basketmouth said

he said to Freez, "this one wey u come, E be like say ur wife nor beat u today, camera guys put d spotlight on him make I make d guy popular"
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by baslone: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Talking of irrelevancy. Basket fires back!

Compares social handles of them both with a picture of "Freeze"R! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by STILESGANG: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
This still doesn't change the fact that basketmouth is dry and he needs to go and retire.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
STILESGANG:

This still doesn't change the fact that basketmouth is dry and he needs to go and retire.

Bro, don't follow blindly, the guy only got bitter cause BasketMouth pulled a joke on him; the kind he found somewhat hurtful.

Happy New Year in advance!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by pedrilo: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Of a truth, baskets' game last nyt was wack. D guy was just talkin rubbish and foolin himself. Maybe he drank too much alcohol b4 comin on stage.

1 Like

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Rockstar07: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Well I'm not surprised tho. In as much money isn't everything than ensuring you make your fans, audience happy which should be his first priority. Basket mouth been our company's brand ambassador barely performed poorly that day. I saw him chasing our Head of Corporate Communication asking for his money Immediately he dropped the Mic. That day performance was undoubtedly nothing to write home about.
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by cartoonday(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mr freeze pele oooo......u nt even half of basketty!!..#smh
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Toks2008(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
I watched some part of the show yesterday and yes i agree that Basket mouth goofed big time but then if you understand him you will know that he is best at lewd jokes and that event was just not the place for that.
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by warriorprincess: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
BornSad:

he said to Freez, "this one wey u come, E be like say ur wife nor beat u today, camera guys put d spotlight on him make I make d guy popular"

Hmmm ok thanks though
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Rori(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm! OAP undecided
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by CaroLyner(f): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Awoofawo:
Do you like beating your husby? If yes join me, in my holy of holy and let's see who win, the duel this time around! grin
gringrin
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
If you ask me, I think Freeze just noticed that he's not being mentioned in the media anymore and the best way to get attention is to start dissing people who can wreck him.

He shouldn't forget that a man who has been allegedly beaten by his ex wife is a man nobody will ever take seriously. Lol.

Nah...
Na basketmouth start am, he took a swipe at him during the show referring to his wife battering him , even asked the camera to focus on him (though they didn't), then added that his complexion is his only saving grace as people mistake him for a foreigner.

I felt that joke was too personal, but what do I know'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Here's wishing joywendy a prosperous new year in advance.
I sight you full time, dear !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by RedCapChief(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jokes apart cheesy, BasketMouth has started losing his touch as a comedian. He is falling into the same trap that caught Wande Coal and Dbanj. His jokes only inspire gentle chuckles not laughter. Infact, Bovi is much better as a compere and a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by joseph1832(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Nah...
Na basketmouth start am, he took a swipe at him during the show referring to his wife battering him , even asked the camera to focus on him (though they didn't), then added that his complexion is his only saving grace as people mistake him for a foreigner.

I felt that joke was too personal, but what do I know'
Well most Nigerian comedians use personal attacks as comedy to boast their reputation, that's why I find them lame.
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
I'm not taking sides but I don't like Freeze. He ruined cool FM when a lot of the good guys left: Dan Foster, Gbemi, Dare, Oliseh and a lot of other good OAP.
Himself and N6 with the who's your daddy crap talk and wacky songs and jokes!

1 Like

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by macklef(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
ellahzy:

he said"this one wey u come, E be like say ur wife nor beat u today, camera guys put d spotlight on him make I make d guy popular grin
If basket said it hence freezes reaction.
Na basket mouth Bleep up
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by macklef(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
Well most Nigerian comedians use personal attacks as comedy to boast their reputation, that's why I find them lame.

Its d same personal attack that got gordons n hellen paul on a fight.
Even if u must yab a fellow celeb let iit be someone ur 100% cool with, dey
Wunt take it personal

1 Like

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by connectikut89(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Well this is wot u get when these so called "celebrities" are paid more than wot dey deserve. undecided

These yeye telcos show ingratitude to their hardworking staff and instead reward these celebs with endorsements, out of the blues, for doing nothing. TV ads were way beta b4 dey hijacked it. angry

Many of them, Basketmouth inclusive just 'can't cut the mustard' anymore. A few of them are still funny tho but I maintain dat dey are not worth dat much. cool

1 Like

Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by lozanni(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Both of them are right about each other. Freeze was being beaten by his ex-wife, and decided to freeze her out of his life by running away; basketmouth's basket of jokes is leaking a lot of water and not holding much rib-cracking jokes again, so he needs to re-invent himself by taking a break from the stage ( called 'hiatus' in the Arts) , doing a positive self-assessment about his act in order to come back stronger and more relevent.
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by minwafor: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
On a serious note, Basketmouth's jokes are becoming dry these days. I think he should take some time out and reinvent himself.
Re: Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 by cr7lomo: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
ellahzy:

There are some jokes that are expensive, u shouldn't mention domestic violence to a man ... His wife hitting him doesn't make him a weak person , pls don't use that against him so that he would not bcom a monster towards women

I know one thing for sure is that he will not use that line for a woman that suffered domestic violence in her home

Actually basketmouth is actually running out of jokes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos / Checkout Waje Grown Up Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.