Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,726 members, 7,851,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Sex:have You Been Caught In The Act Before? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex:have You Been Caught In The Act Before? (1043 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex:have You Been Caught In The Act Before? by aramadaokunrin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Have you ever walk in on your parents having sex?
How did you feel?
What did you do?
How to prevent it happening?
Re: Sex:have You Been Caught In The Act Before? by cosby02(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Terrible
Re: Sex:have You Been Caught In The Act Before? by JudgementHammer: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chai. No be gud thing o

If it ever happens wch I don't pray it does, I'll chill till dey call me to talk to me abt it. But as soon as they call me and I realize that's wht they want to talk about, I'll put their minds at rest and make them confident that their honor never reduces. Even if they try to please me, I'll tell them not to border. Mistakes happen and nothing cancels God's law of children honoring their parents.

But if thre have been conflicts and dispute btw parents and that child b4 d incidence, it will be a much bigger problem.

2 Likes

Re: Sex:have You Been Caught In The Act Before? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
never did to my parent dont pray my parent do to me
Re: Sex:have You Been Caught In The Act Before? by Olasco93: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
aramadaokunrin:
Have you ever walk in on your PARENTS having sex?
How did you feel?
What did you do?
How to prevent it happening?
OP, Create another thread and ask Nairalanders if they, themselves have been caught in the act.
As long as this thread is asking them if they've caught their 'Parents' in the act, you won't get comments rolling in because it looks like a Taboo (abomination or a tufiakwa) type of thing.
Just my own opinion though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mothers -VS- Wives (Who Really Holds The Key To A Man's Heart?) / Dantata Family In Dubai / Church Has Unconventional Rules For Sex And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.