Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,341 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! (3874 Views)

I Acquired A ‘broke Nation’ – Liberian President, George Weah Shouts Out / South Africa, The African Nation W/ The Most Developed Economy, Is In Recession. / G20 Summit Kicks Off, South Africa And Senegal Are The Only African Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by KingSango(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its most important that you return to your traditions of Africa. In Benin Republic, in West Africa next to Nigeria and Togo, Voodoo is the traditional religion. The Benin people are various faiths, from Christians, Muslims and Catholics, yet traditional faith is recognized and respected. In all the other African lands where protectorate states where established, where Europeans forcibly took over African Kingdoms and combined some rival kingdoms into colonial states based upon European governmental constitutions. Europeans took from the Kingdoms the right to raise taxes, the right to administrate judicial laws and punishment, also the right to raise defense. But the most important right that was taken from the peoples of Africa was the right to serve their own Gods as traditional religions were labeled heretic and outlawed. Many villages who refused were burnt to the ground and the people slaughtered until the chiefs agreed to confess Christ. Or in Islamic Jihad, until all became Muslims as Islam also imposed upon traditional Africans this outside religion. Benin is the only African nation were God is free, meaning all are welcomed to serve any Gods they love. Which is contraire to the other 51 African nations where traditionalists are labeled witchcraft, persecuted or slandered by the society as they are deemed as cults. Yet I find it out in the U.S and elsewhere in Western civilization it is okay to open a temple to Satan, yes in America there is a temple dedicated to the adversary of Almighty God, many such places of worship in Western world. Yet traditional African religions have yet to gain such freedom. Despite the fact traditional religions like IFA and Vodou are based upon shamanism and shamanism is the oldest religion on Earth. I advise all Africans on Earth to return to their traditions as this will be the fuel we need to establish a world of light. Nobody is free if God isn't free. We have simply allowed force and might to determine what is holy and what is not. Darkness and death is everywhere and the people have no defense against the demonic forces nor knowledge. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K5_e_VWL7U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by seunt4ut(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
KingSango:
Its most important that you return to your traditions of Africa. In Benin Republic, in West Africa next to Nigeria and Togo, Voodoo is the traditional religion. The Benin people are various faiths, from Christians, Muslims and Catholics, yet traditional faith is recognized and respected. In all the other African lands where protectorate states where established, where Europeans forcibly took over African Kingdoms and combined some rival kingdoms into colonial states based upon European governmental constitutions. Europeans took from the Kingdoms the right to raise taxes, the right to administrate judicial laws and punishment, also the right to raise defense. But the most important right that was taken from the peoples of Africa was the right to serve their own Gods as traditional religions were labeled heretic and outlawed. Many villages who refused were burnt to the ground and the people slaughtered into the chiefs agreed to confess Christ. Or in Islamic Jihad, until all became Muslims as Islam also imposed upon traditional Africans this outside religion. Benin is the only African nation were God is free, meaning all are welcomed serve any Gods they love. Which is contraire to the other 51 African nations where traditionalists are labeled witchcraft, persecuted or slandered by the society as they are deemed as cults. Yet I find it out in the U.S and elsewhere in Western civilization it is okay to open a temple to Satan, yes in America there is a temple dedicated to the adversary of Almighty God, many such places of worship in Western world. Yet traditional African religions have yet to gain freedom. Despite the fact traditional religions like IFA and Vodou are based upon shamanism and shamanism is the oldest religion on Earth. I advise all Africans on Earth to return to their traditions as this will be the fuel we need to establish a world of light. Nobody is free if God isn't free. We have simply allowed force and might to determine what is holy and what is not. Darkness and death is everywhere and the people have no defense against the demonic forces nor knowledge. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K5_e_VWL7U

And the most peaceful among West African Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by delishpot: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
seunt4ut:

Really? I am moving to benin
Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by seunt4ut(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
delishpot:

Really? I am moving to benin
Yes. I live there. Come and enjoy good life not noise making life in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by KingSango(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
seunt4ut:

I believe it is because of the lack of division among religions. I don't believe in forcing Africans into traditional faiths but I do believe we should allow traditional faith, the original African faith, the right to practice freely and openly. This is what is making so many nations in Africa divisive because God is restrained. But I am not in agreement that Satanic worship should be allowed for this is a rivalry against God. A religion isn't a religion if it doesn't promote peace, love and harmony among men and animals to the Mother Earth. Satanic faith like homosexuality is a product of European civilization and must be eradicated from Africa.
Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by seunt4ut(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
KingSango:

I believe it is because of the lack of division among religions. I don't believe in forcing Africans into traditional faiths but I do believe we should allow traditional faith, the original African faith, the right to practice freely and openly. This is what is making so many nations in Africa divisive because God is restrained. But I am not in agreement that Satanic worship should be allowed for this is a rivalry against God. A religion isn't a religion if it doesn't promote peace, love and harmony among men and animals to the Mother Earth. Satanic faith like homosexuality is a product of European civilization and must be eradicated from Africa.

You're quiet right. It was an eye opener when travelled to Asia some years back. The Hindus and Buddhist have their shrine in almost every street without disturbing anyone in fact the majority people of the country are Muslim but they never speak against their fellow citizen with different religion belief.I've been privilege to travel around places and I've acquired more knowledge abundantly than what my primary to tertiary education gave me combine together.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by KingSango(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
seunt4ut:

You're quiet right. It was an eye opener when travelled to Asia some years back. The Hindus and Buddhist have their shrine in almost every street without disturbing anyone in fact the majority people of the country are Muslim but they never speak against their fellow citizen with different religion belief.I've been privilege to travel around places and I've acquired more knowledge abundantly than what my primary to tertiary education gave me combine together.

I most certainly would like to live in Benin. There are Yorubas in Benin and their kingdom borders Nigeria. It seems Oyo was split by boundaries set by Europeans. I understand that Yorubas and Dahomeans are cousins due to one of the sons of Ile Ile married a Fon princess creating the Dahomey bloodline. The rise of Oyo and Dahomey is a vision of His Royal Majesty Oba Adefunmi I, I don't know if His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III, current Alaafin, wanted this to take place but it could happen and spark the rise of West Africa as the next great empire. The American empire is falling and the Elites are staging Rome and Istanbul to replace it. The rise of Islam is coming and the appearance of the Mahdi or Islam Messiah aka the anti-Christ. The designers of the Christian and Islamic faith is the Vatican and the antithesis to Christianity is Islam. Two faiths designed to give the Paleskin world power and domination as religion has so powerful control over people. Just think if Hitler had promoted religion as opposed to race, German race aka Aryan race, as supreme, Hitler might have succeeded. Strange?
Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by seunt4ut(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
KingSango:

I most certainly would like to live in Benin. There are Yorubas in Benin and their kingdom borders Nigeria. It seems Oyo was split by boundaries set by Europeans. I understand that Yorubas and Dahomeans are cousins due to one of the sons of Ile Ile married a Fon princess creating the Dahomey bloodline. The rise of Oyo and Dahomey is a vision of His Royal Majesty Oba Adefunmi I, I don't know if His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III, current Alaafin, wanted this to take place but it could happen and spark the rise of West Africa as the next great empire. The American empire is falling and the Elites are staging Rome and Istanbul to replace it. The rise of Islam is coming and the appearance of the Mahdi or Islam Messiah aka the anti-Christ. The designers of the Christian and Islamic faith is the Vatican and the antithesis to Christianity is Islam. Two faiths designed to give the Paleskin world power and domination as religion has so powerful control over people. Just think if Hitler had promoted religion as opposed to race, German race aka Aryan race, as supreme, Hitler might have succeeded. Strange?

Most definitely. There are many states that dominate by the Yorubas and they really wealthy. Thou majority of Benin Yoruba are Muslim. However you will still hear names like Fagbemi Ogunsola etc ,this is my third year in benin. I've never witnessed physical confrontation at least I've been to 4 states and can drive my car with Nigeria plate number as long as I get monthly foreign vehicle permit.theres uninterrupted electricity supply at least I can boost of 3 weeks without blink and maybe once in a month for monthly maintainece which could last for 9hrs and it only take place on Saturday and Sunday which will be announce on Radio and TV ahead.water supply is steady never turn off for once except you owing bills.access road are tarred , street are not but very neat and drivable. House rent comes with agreement and you pay monthly not yearly. There's nothing like agreement and commission, you get your deposit as you are parking out after thorough inspection and evaluation.police don't harass; they greet you with respect and ask you anything with respect they will never lay their hands on you except you invited it. The country is not rich so everyone are money cautious.it border with Nigeria from Ogun state and Badagry so you have two border option to come and go. As for the Oyo empire. Yes Dahomey was captured by the Oyo soldiers and failed to captured it further due to the water that divide Porto Novo and Cotonou to calavi. The oyo empire lost Dahomey when the Egba warrior trying to blocked Oyo from collecting Royalties from Benin since Egba is close Ajase where Oyo king installed his King ,Dahomey has been equipped by the egba warriors. Oyo was expecting Dahomey to bring his royalties whe The time has reach when but Dahomey didn't so Oyo sent his soldier unarmed as they were not coming for invasion only to know why he has failed upon the arrival of the Oyo soldiers they met thousands of Armed soldiers so they started fighting Oyo soldier

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by KingSango(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
seunt4ut:

Most definitely. There are many states that dominate by the Yorubas and they really wealthy. Thou majority of Benin Yoruba are Muslim. However you will still hear names like Fagbemi Ogunsola etc ,this is my third year in benin. I've never witnessed physical confrontation at least I've been to 4 states and can drive my car with Nigeria plate number as long as I get monthly foreign vehicle permit.theres uninterrupted electricity supply at least I can boost of 3 weeks without blink and maybe once in a month for monthly maintainece which could last for 9hrs and it only take place on Saturday and Sunday which will be announce on Radio and TV ahead.water supply is steady never turn off for once except you owing bills.access road are tarred , street are not but very neat and drivable. House rent comes with agreement and you pay monthly not yearly. There's nothing like agreement and commission, you get your deposit as you are parking out after thorough inspection and evaluation.police don't harass; they greet you with respect and ask you anything with respect they will never lay their hands on you except you invited it. The country is not rich so everyone are money cautious.it border with Nigeria from Ogun state and Badagry so you have two border option to come and go. As for the Oyo empire. Yes Dahomey was captured by the Oyo soldiers and failed to captured it further due to the water that divide Porto Novo and Cotonou to calavi. The oyo empire lost Dahomey when the Egba warrior trying to blocked Oyo from collecting Royalties from Benin since Egba is close Ajase where Oyo king installed his King ,Dahomey has been equipped by the egba warriors. Oyo was expecting Dahomey to bring his royalties whe The time has reach when but Dahomey didn't so Oyo sent his soldier unarmed as they were not coming for invasion only to know why he has failed upon the arrival of the Oyo soldiers they met thousands of Armed soldiers so they started fighting Oyo soldier

So you are in Benin? So how is Benin's economy? You say most are poor. Is there acknowledgement on the part of Yorubas there that they are Yorubas? Do they acknowledge the Alaafin as the King of all Yorubas or just Ile Ife? I know the Yorubas there are poor as I've read. Not quite as rich as Nigerian Yorubas. Is there a insecurities of Yorubas by the Dahomeans? As they've once had hostilities even though it was long ago. Is there any indication that the Benin Yorubas want to economically develop their kingdoms?
Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by seunt4ut(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
KingSango:

So you are in Benin? So how is Benin's economy? You say most are poor. Is there acknowledgement on the part of Yorubas there that they are Yorubas? Do they acknowledge the Alaafin as the King of all Yorubas or just Ile Ife? I know the Yorubas there are poor as I've read. Not quite as rich as Nigerian Yorubas. Is there a insecurities of Yorubas by the Dahomeans? As they've once had hostilities even though it was long ago. Is there any indication that the Benin Yorubas want to economically develop their kingdoms?

I'm not quiet sure if the Yorubas here are poor sir. 70% of tokpa market is control by the Yoruba while they control 50% of Mesebo market. Lawyers Bankers and doctors have come in contact with are Yoruba ,maybe the Yorubas in their village are the poor ones. There has been a rivalry btwn the Dahomey people called Egun and the Yoruba as most Egun believe that the Yorubas usually get rich through juju plus they only share opportunity idea btwn their Fellow Yorubas. You can easily differentiate btwn Both tribes through their setup as the Yorubas are more interior ,big mansion ,exotic cars, international influence. Thou they're politically marginalized as they don't get appointment in politics which I believe that has helped them to flourished. In fact Egun tribe wouldn't think twice to accept Yoruba Marriage proposal while the Yoruba will turn it down on its way. So it's like Tribe for Tribe.theres no good relationship btwn naija Yoruba and the Benin Yoruba as they believe that naija Yoruba has been compromised due to some bad things some people I don't want to mentioned have committed here in benin so when you comes in as a Nigeria person you are automatically refer to as Igbo as long as you don't speak Fumgbe and French. They recognized Oba of Oyo as the leader of all Yoruba pretty well. Obasanjo have a mansion at the head of my street where he come to relax at the edge of ocean in one Yoruba community. So if you want to live and feel at home rent a house belong to Yoruba. So it's Tribe for Tribe.

1 Like

Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by delishpot: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
seunt4ut:

Yes. I live there. Come and enjoy good life not noise making life in Nigeria.

Edited. You answered the question in a post above
Re: Benin Republic The Only African Nation Where God Is Free! by seunny4lif(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
I have been there for few months and I really liked the country cool
Light dey 24/7 and Yoruba dey control the country but no dey make noise grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male Prostitution Causes Rise In Sale Of Diapers In Kenya / See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallabs Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.