Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday (34912 Views)

Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead. / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Where is that BASTARD liar muhamMAD
Telling lies somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by MXrep: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by ekmike(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
it's so sad that the few ones with human feelings who choose to be kind in spite of all these heartless killings are the victims here. God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by swagaholic: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
In as much as I condemn d activities of BH, am tempted 2 say that dis government deserves everything they re getting now.... 4 christ sake, u don't politicise every thing naw.... Mr liar nd brutard should be held responsible 4 dis recent attacks..... I pray God delivers us from dis blood Sucking demons sha......

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by sleeknaija(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
marlockj:
Shebi Na muslims dem kill?

bad religion!!

they Hv to learn

U're such a fool for that comment.. U need to grow up.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by anytexy: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
This was yesterday 15 people. Fresh one happened this morning in a mosque the same Borno too where more than 40 people died according to TVC breaking news. Am yet to see it on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by free2blast(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
shocked shocked shocked

APC zombies, hope you are happy now?

Hope you can no celebrate that the war has been won?

Hope you can chant your sai baba as usual?

Like if you think Lai Mohammad deserves to be sacrificed to all the deities in Nigeria
PDP Ekpa. I know every bad news gladens your heart just to rubbish the present govt.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by nikz(f): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lives are not valued anylonger. But how can a humanbeing take another person's life in d name of religion? God is watching.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by tobe4real(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
If a male sucide bomber supposedly gets 20 virgins what does a female sucide bomber get?.......20 dicks?just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by ajebuter(f): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Look at that military guy

His defeat is so evident on his face and countenance

My prayers are for him, the entire gallant men on the battlefield, the families of the bereaved, and all decent human beings with shred of humanity in them.

I think it's time we sheathe our swords and confront the common enemy

This is not about PDP or APC dichotomy anymore but human lives.

May Nigeria be consoled.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by Mufasa27(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
That's what happens when you vote In propagandists... cry I'm wondering how 2016 is going to be like sad

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by ajebuter(f): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
GMan650:
How do we know this(above pic) happened yesterday?

Whenever this happened, yesterday, six month or 5 thousand years ago

Do you wish this on any human being?

Or because we need to excuse the ineptitude and failure of our leaders, present or past, we need to justify what you just said??

Dude, this is beyond PMB, GEJ, PDP or APC

It's about human lives for chrissake.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by Godmother(f): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
May God help this nation. Where is PMB and his claims that boko haram has been stopped.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by omolami: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Buhari and Lie Mohammed are Terrorists, a high ranking member of Bokoharam
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by omolami: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Buhari and Lie Mohammed are Terrorists, a high ranking member of Bokoharam. For sure

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by EmmyAdex1980(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
God re-visit dis Country
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by GMan650(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
ajebuter:

Whenever this happened, yesterday, six month or 5 thousand years ago

Do you wish this on any human being?

Or because we need to excuse the ineptitude and failure of our leaders, present or past, we need to justify what you just said??

Dude, this is beyond PMB, GEJ, PDP or APC

It's about human lives for chrissake.
And for crying out loud, did I blame anybody be it PMB, GEJ, PDP or APC? I was only seeking for clarification....... you don't need to be told how social media has deceived millions of people this year.

Finally, I would never wish this on any human being but it's bound to happen lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by dckng16(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lai Mohammed d EXPERT LAIR... grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by EmmyAdex1980(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
[b][/b] coolBoko-Haram what are they want for dis country. Wicked pple...... Your days are number. Let the death RIPP
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by unphilaz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
moral of the story... run away from anyone crying wolf it might be a bomb in disguise angry angry angry angry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by Brightology2(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
My broda be specific. Islamad we know is d perpetrator of evil.
coolhamid:
one zombie thinks the only way to impress God is to kill innocent souls for God...
I think the world would have been a better place without RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by ndcide(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
henryblaze25:
I thought APC goons on twitter said nothing happened yesterday!

RIP to d Dead

Forget them.

I remember the other time they were opening hundreds of threads asking DSS to arrest one okoro
Who said pray against bomb blast in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by theDEVILisHERE: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
dainformant:
Here are pictures (taken today) from the suicide bomb attack which occurred yesterday in Maiduguri -reportedly causing the death of 15 members of a family, including three wives of a village head, their 10 children and two other persons. The people of the area said the woman who caused the death went running into the house of the village head in Bakasi layout of Maiduguri claiming she was being chased by Boko Haram. When the members of the household gathered to calm her down she detonated her explosives killing everyone close to her.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/graphic-photos-from-suicide-bomb-attack.html

The North is only reaping the effect of the evil and wickedness they've sown over the years

The big problem is that the full repercussion of their action is yet to be felt

An even bigger problem is that they are yet to realise that they are the architects of their own problem
But they rather choose to engage in more evil and wicked acts here by increasing their punishment

I just feel sorry for their young and future generations
Their fathers have set them on a part towards destruction

It's really sad
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
What are people here all talking about; forget the apc and reason the **wickedness** displayed here. That suicide bomber is d-devil.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by yapapa: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
marlockj:
Shebi Na muslims dem kill?

bad religion!!

they Hv to learn
you are oloriburuku omo..aiye Iya ati baba e ma baje laipe
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by masqot(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
I thought December was the deadline for BH terrorism? Would there be an end to these seven-headed monster?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by mbaboy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Trailblazer1:
shocked shocked shocked

APC zombies, hope you are happy now?

Hope you can no celebrate that the war has been won?

Hope you can chant your sai baba as usual?

Like if you think Lai Mohammad deserves to be sacrificed to all the deities in Nigeria
it was unstructured attack on soft targets....... Buhari and lia mohammed
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday by spidey77: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2015
dotcomnamename:
Whats graphic here? undecided
If de first picture does not count as graphic, den u must b shekau cousin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives / Did You See The New Google Image?.. It's About Nigeria's Election. / 2023: PDP Governors Kick As Atiku Plans To Retain Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.