Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives (34816 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo / Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by fergie001: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSFhMy1Atiw
Edo State Deputy Governor Philip Shaibu walked out of the 60th anniversary of the Midwest referendum organised by the State Government.

Philip Shaibu left the venue angry after altercations with security operatives who barred his media team from gaining entrance into the venue.

SOURCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by vowiski(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
So this thug too, wants to be governor cheesy

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by AntiWailer: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
LOL.

The betrayal u supported came back hunting.

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by slivertongue: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
the deputy should be calming down. Edo North has had her turn, i hear it's the turn of Edo Central.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by oluwatomiwa(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good for him

15 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Racoon(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
It is normal with politicians when the going goes bad. Woe betide you if you enter their black book. Once upon a time Comarade Shuibu and Adams Oshiomhole were buddies, then later he teamed up with Godwin Obaseki. Now they have parted ways again. Politics; a game of backstabbing.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by DevilishMan: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
They should settle their dispute like men.

12 noon tomorrow in front of Oba of Benin palace. Ten steps away from each other. Turn. Shoot.

66 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by oluwaseyi0: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
why all this fall out between governor and vice

4 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thug. he should go and rest O to Ge

6 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by LivingSage: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
The fowl has come to roost

House built with spit get destroys by ordinary dew

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Xscape1993(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerian politicians....
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by FalseProphet1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
I see Shaibu becoming the next governor of Edo state.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Btev: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
I thought he stayed according to the first thread

2 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
These ugly Edo governor and his ugly deputy should carry their wahala from our faces.
Edo men are ugly sha

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Fortune118005(m): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Administration1: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Unnecessary drama

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Okpokpo09: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Obasike is given Apc ritualist cartel sleepless night. Man with the balls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Judolisco(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dem no get quarrel dem dey act movie.... Don't trust politicians, especially in Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Bmaster(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
I won't comment on this until it Garner like 3 pages.
I want whatever I would say on this to be seen by as many people as possible
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by onomeabuja: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
These ugly Edo governor and his ugly deputy should carry their wahala from our faces.
Edo men are ugly sha
E be like say u no de read Ur Bible or Qur'an abi embarassedwhere God said "He created man in his own image"
So u that cant even produce pure water leather , u are here painting another person UGLY undecided idiot!!! angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by FreeStuffsNG: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSFhMy1Atiw

SOURCE
See Shaibu being humiliated. Smh. Rikishi has finished between the two betrayers of their political benefactors. Check my signature for free stuffs!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by itsme01: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Edo no be Lagos

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by samsegs(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2023
Shaibu wan to bite the fingers that feeds him...

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by sofeo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Alright
Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin Patiently waiting for the next election in Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives by BOSSkesh(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ogogoro pdp politics
Apc is coming to sanitize edo
Edo no be Lagos
But Edo must turn to Lagos
Apc is winning the camp of the enemy is in disarray
How I wish PBAT will just sow discord like he did for lp
Landslide victory for the winning party

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard / Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! / Adamu Adamu Flown To Germany Over Undisclosed Medical Condition - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.