Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Different Ways To Generate Great Traffic To Your Website Or Blog For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Different Ways To Generate Great Traffic To Your Website Or Blog For Free (429 Views)

Dangote Plans To Generate 12,000MW Of Electricity By 2018 / How To Generate Great Business Ideas In 2 Steps / 5 Uses Of Android Mobile Application Development To Generate Great ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Ways To Generate Great Traffic To Your Website Or Blog For Free by aniseamos(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Have you spend lot of money to get traffic to your website or blog?
Have lost money in generating great traffic to your affiliate website or blog?
In this article i will be explaining different ways to generate great traffics to your website without spending a penny.
So please your comment is important to me, because it will boost me to give you all what you need to have what you need.
You can generate traffic to your website without paying google adword or any website which you know they can help you to boost your website.
I am not here to promote any website, and even my own website will not be mention at all.
So please if there is error in my English or spelling accept it the way it is, what you need is what you can gain from it.
To day, i will be dealing with one way that you can generate free traffic to your website.
[size=20pt]Ways to generate free traffic within short minute[/size]:
1. Social Bookmarkings:- This is where you have to summarise information about your product. It allow you to add your website to what so ever you are writing. It is free to set it up. It allow you to bookmark your blogs or website post any social bookmarking of your choice.
Google recognize this social bookmarking because they have important task in online business. So anything you post on bookmarking webpage will be easily located on any search engine by using the right keyword.
Steps to follow to post your link or submit your article on book marking.
1. Go to google.com and type social bookmarking website

[img][/img]

2. Pick anyone of your choice and signup on it.

[img][/img]

3. Confirm it on the email you submit with them.
4. Then click on either submit link or submit post on the their webpage
5. Fill in the description of your article, the title of your article, the keyword to locate your article online, the website where your product is and the tag to your website.
6. After you have true then click on submit link or post.
7. Click on the post to confirm that you submit the correct website.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Asus Fonepad 8 For Sale / Starting Your Own Business / Finally : Advertise Your Properties On Tv/radio (affordable Rates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.