Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS (3416 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by Vulu: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
1.) GUESS WHAT I GOOGLED THE NAME "MARYAM IBEZIMAKO" THE SAID PERSON DOESN'T EXIST ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. SHE ONLY EXISTS IN LAWAL DAURA'S FAT HEAD.

2.) THEY FOUND AMMUNITIONS WITH ONE OF HIS ACCOMPLICES IN IHIALA YET IT TOOK THEM 3 MONTHS TO TENDER IT AS AN EXHIBIT? EVEN AN AVERAGE DEFENSE LAWYER WILL MAKE A MINCEMEAT OF THESE DSS GUYS IN THE WITNESS BOX.

I CAN ONLY SEE THE DSS FIGHTING DIRTY AND THROWING EVERYTHING THEY HAVE, INCLUDING TRUMPED UP CHARGES. A SITUATION THAT ONLY ARISES WHEN A MAN IS DROWNING AND WANTS TO HANG TO EVERYTHING INCUDING SHORESIDE GRASSES. THIS ONLY PASSES ONE MESSAGE-DSS IS FEELING THE HEAT OF BREAKING THE CONSTITUTION AND I SEE IT AS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT. TINUBU'S APC PAPER THE NATION HAS ONLY ONE PEN BUT THE TRUTH HAS LOADS OF PENS. cheesy

^^^^
Editted...
@Mr Risingsun1 CAN YOU PLEASE COPY THIS MY ABOVE POST AND POST IT WITH YOUR COMMENT IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD. FOR SOME REASONS I WANT IT ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD AS I NARROWLY MISSED THAT PAGE. I'D BE GLAD IF YOU OBLIGE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by ACM10: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tinubu mouthpiece and DSS collaboration. . .must give birth to a propaganda. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by ACM10: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Vulu:
1.) GUESS WHAT I GOOGLED THE NAME "MARYAM IBEZIMAKO" THE SAID PERSON DOESN'T EXIST ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. SHE ONLY EXISTS IN LAWAL DAURA'S FAT HEAD.

2.) THEY FOUND AMMUNITIONS WITH ONE HIS ACCOMPLICE IN IHIALA YET IT TOOK THEM 3 MONTHS TO TENDER IT AS AN EXHIBIT? EVEN AN AVERAGE DEFENSE LAWYER WILL MAKE A MINCEMEAT OF THEM IN THE WITNESS BOX.

I CAN ONLY SEE THE DSS FIGHTING DIRTY AND THROWING EVERYTHING THEY HAVE, INCLUDING TRUMPED UP CHARGES. A SITUATION THAT ONLY ARISES WHEN A MAN IS DROWNING AND WANTS TO HANG TO EVERYTHING INCUDING SHORESIDE GRASS. THIS ONLY PASSES ONE MESSAGE-DSS IS FEELING THE HEAT OF BREAKING THE CONSTITUTION AND I SEE IT AS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT. TINUBU'S APC PAPER THE NATION HAS ONLY ONE PEN BUT THE TRUTH HAS LOADS OF PENS. cheesy

Take it easy bro. DSS is so unprofessional, I can only pity them. Their infantile defence is laughable and it exposed their obvious shortcomings for everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by Vulu: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
ACM10:

Take it easy bro. DSS is so unprofessional, I can only pity them. Their infantile defence is laughable and it exposed their obvious shortcomings for everyone to see.

JUST GOOGLE 'MARYAM IBEZIMAKOR" AND TELL ME WHY THE SAID GIRL (WITH THAT ODD NAME) DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ON THE INTERNET? EVEN AS A STUDENT LAWYER, I'LL MAKE A MINCEMEAT OF THE DSS WITNESSES AND I'LL ONLY NEED 10 MINS.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2015
Vulu:

JUST GOOGLE 'MARYAM IBEZIMAKOR" AND TELL ME WHY THE SAID GIRL (WITH THAT ODD NAME) DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ON THE INTERNET? EVEN AS A STUDENT LAWYER, I'LL MAKE A MINCEMEAT OF THE DSS WITNESSES AND I'LL ONLY NEED 10 MINS.
Emm. is it a must to have presence on the internet

I have met professionals e.g doctors and lawyers who are top in their profession, yet they have no Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn e.t.c Infact, nothing comes up when you Google their names.
So how do you expect someone who is likely a prostitute to have presence on the Internet? I use a very shortened version of my name on Facebook, and I do not have LinkedIn or twitter; you would find nothing if you google my full name, yet I exist.

The only issue I have with DSS is that why is this news just coming up, I mean the guns, and not the girl. Seems like they are trying to make things up just to nail this man.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by DerideGull(m): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Is Nigeria really this bad as portrayed by this useless DSS?

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2015
DerideGull:
Is Nigeria really this bad as portrayed by this useless DSS?
Ha-ha. Nigeria is very bad. May God protect us from that country's ills.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by Vulu: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2015
saxywale:

I have met professionals e.g doctors and lawyers who are top in their profession, yet they have no Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn e.t.c Infact, nothing comes up when you Google their names.
So how do you expect someone who is likely a prostitute to have presence on the Internet? I use a very shortened version of my name on Facebook, and I do not have LinkedIn or twitter; you would find nothing if you google my full name, yet I exist.

The only issue I have with DSS is that why is this news just coming up, I mean the guns, and not the girl.

YOU ARE DECEIVING YOURSELF IF YOU THINK ANYONE WITH HALF AN ANTS BRAIN WILL BELIEVE THE STRUGGLING DSS WHO ARE THROWING ALL THEY HAVE (INCLUDING FICTITIOUS CHARGES) HANDS IN GLOVE WITH TINUBU'S APC THE NATION NEWSPAPER?

FIRST THEY SAID IT WAS PROSTITUTES THEN THEY NEVER MENTIONED IT IN COURT, THE THREE TIMES THEY WERE THERE, NOW IT"S JUST ONE PROSTITUTE NO TRACE WHATSOEVER FOR BACKGROUND CHECK AND YOU WANT US TO SWALLOW THAT?

SECONDLY, WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR DSS TO GET A FEW GUNS AND SAY THEY FOUND IT ON HIS ACCOMPLICE-NOTHING. DSS WILL HAVE THEIR DAY IN COURT AGAIN, THE NATION NEWSPAPER IS NOT A COURT ROOM. STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF. cheesy
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by zendy: 12:48am On Dec 29, 2015
let's all assume that this news in actually true (even as unbelievable as it sounds that Nnamdi Kanu knowing he is a wanted man in Nigeria and took the precaution of registering with fictcious name was 'hybanating' while the authorities were searching for him all over the hotel). The question remains. What is the Governments case against Kanu? An associate of his was found with two pump actions rifles?

Come on! What is the case with the man? Court after court are throwing the case out. What has the Nigerian Government got against the man?

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by kenny987(f): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2015
They are wetting their panties because of 2 guns? Yet Fulani marauders walk d length n breadth of Nigeria toting guns, knives and all manner of deadly weapons while visiting mayhem n death in communities they set their demonic feet upon! Yet the DSS doesn't consider them a threat to national security. They are ranked among the world's deadliest groups yet it's all fine ad dandy because their fellow nomad is at d helm of affairs.

Hypocrisy will kill these security agents and their overlord. For those saying Nnamdi Kanu will be hanged next year, u will certainly go the way of ur ugly thoughts n words before him!

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by abe4kom: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2015
yomexp:
by whom? ojukwu?
by Awo
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by abe4kom: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

The police is your friend
So is Google
And so am I
of the three only Google is reliable!
Last we spoke he said your claim is bollocks!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
abe4kom:
of the three only Google is reliable!
Last we spoke he said your claim is bollocks!

And what are my claims
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by abe4kom: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Proudlyngwa:

And what are my claims
Ask your 3 friends!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by yomexp(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2015
EdCure:

Anybody can use the (biafra) ibos.
They're too gullible.
All you need is to go to the the village square and shout BIIIAAAAFFRAAAAAA!!!!!!!

The next thing you will see is thousands of jobless youth running towards you singing nsogbu nsogbu iyimba iyim! like zombies gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by ozoebuka1(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Habakus:
Seun OAM4J Mynd44 lalasticlala How can someone with this kind of handle be allowed on this forum? This goes against any decent rule on earth! I propose for his immediate lengthy ban and if possible,forward his details to the relevant security agency.
hehehehehe..... funny.. but on a serious note, people don't reason at all... what has seeing "maryam at the scene of kanu's arrest got to do with the treasonable count charge against him if not to beg on the psyche of the gullible people to start hating on kanu? just learned one thing from all these kanu issue " people will cringe on anything just to pull u down"
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by yomexp(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2015
saxywale:

The only issue I have with DSS is that why is this news just coming up, I mean the guns, and not the girl. Seems like they are trying to make things up just to nail this man.
If you read this report very well you should notice that this is not a DSS report/press release per say but this report was put together by this news paper.
Now, from the report most of the facts in this report was deduced from the charge sheet of the DSS against nnamdi kanu in court and the testimonies of the DSS officers that took part in the operations. so as we speak it doesn't seems the DSS is ready or willing to address the public on Nnamdi kanu case. so thus far they are not telling us anything yet they are just going about their duties.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested-- SSS by chernest2002: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Let's crap for dss they have arrested shekau and bin Laden

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever / BREAKING: Federal High Court Abuja DENIES Ikpeazu A Stay Of Execution! / High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.