Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever (3418 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Stupidly, some illiterates and blind folded people of this nations are blaming the present government for the economic downfall in the country, increase in price of goods, increase in exchange rate, out burst of diseases. Let me ask you, when last did u listen to news or watch your television? Also, do you know the initial state of the economy and finance of this country in the past administration? Let me clear you now, the excess loot in the past administration, the influx of dollars for campaign and other atrocities, our urge for foreign goods, importation dependence are the cause of this nightmare we are experiencing. If they had done the right thing, Nigeria is suppose to be the center of attraction for other countries and continents. But, greediness is the order of the day for our politicians. Some mind blinded eastern niggas and clamoring for a state which will never exist instead of them to castigate their own ethnic leaders of their attitude and crave for excess and illegal wealth. For this country to be good and better for both of us, the man at the helm of affairs is working earnestly to recover looted funds just as we see everyday and listen to. Imagine, the extent of corruption made our immediate past leaders to store money in the soak away pit, store money in the ceiling, pack our money abroad to develop other countries, spent dollars and other hard currencies for campaign by spraying it around. This is an eye sore..‪#‎may‬ God help Buhari to bring sanity to all the arms of government. Its prayers we should be praying for a selfless leader in the hot seat now. If you which to blame anybody for the downfall of our economy today, blame your past leaders....2016, Nigeria will regain her integrity by Gods grace and we shall enjoy the good of the land. Amen..
God bless Nigeria

Modify
Make sure you understand this post before commenting.If you drop hate ,tribal and political comment that means you're exactly what you called PMB. Constructive augment is allowed wink.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by OgbeifunErom: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
There is NO DOUBT about it

The BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by HungerBAD: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Martin Luther gave the I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH and those blinded by hate saw the light.

One day.

Hopefully, one day these people blinded by religious,tribal and partisan hate will see the good in what President Buhari is doing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Liberty101: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
So he was only voted in to fight corruption ?
And our economy is nosediving without any clear economic policy in place.
My brother the President is not trying and what happens to the institutions empowered to fight corruption ? He should leave corruption fighting to them and focus on other trivial issue facing the country.

#peace

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Leboska(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
I guess you mean the opposite or is this a joke? Now I believe most people are zombies. A punk head that is vision less,with all his destroying the economy you call him the best? I give up on some people.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Zombies are pupils in the Quranic school of Buharinomics!

To them, all things are bright and beautiful provided Buhari is the president...

God save us from Tinubu Project!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Kingslaw(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
ZOMBIES AGAIN?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by SamJed(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op thanks for confirming to me the real meaning of a zombie...na till they tell u that nigeria has been put up for auctioning na that time your eyes go clear..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by missKiffy(f): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2016
He be like say something dey worry you OP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Liberty101:
My brother the President is not trying and what happens to the institutions empowered to fight corruption ? He should leave corruption fighting to them and focus on other trivial issue facing the country.

#peace
If you will agree with me the last time EFCC and ICPC were very active in the pursuit of their mandate was during President Yar'adua regime. Last administration hijacked EFCC whereas this administration give EFCC & co autonomy which is constitutional.This administration is not focusing on corruption alone,I believe and pray we will be alive to witness the change Nigerian are thirst for. Surely, the road to success is not smooth but we will get there.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Remii(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Liberty101:

#peace

it is the press that makes it look like that, media only promote what sells. I believe a lot will happen when they finally passed the budget. we can only judge after they have implemented their own budget.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Liberty101: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Remii:

it is the press that makes it look like that, media only promote what sells. I believe a lot will happen when they finally passed the budget. we can only judge after they have implemented their own budget.
The budget that is already corruption on itself. Only Heaven knows when that budget will be rectify maybe then Ghana might have bought Nigeria *lol*

Okay let's wait for the "second budget"

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:
He be like say something dey worry you OP
"There is light at the end of the tunnel" but a blind person like you won't know the difference even when his no more in the tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Liberty101: 12:24am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
If you will agree with me the last time EFCC and ICPC were very active in the pursuit of their mandate was during President Yar'adua regime. Last administration hijacked EFCC whereas this administration give EFCC & co autonomy which is constitutional.This administration is not focusing on corruption alone,I believe and pray we will be alive to witness the change Nigerian are thirst for. Surely, the road to success is not smooth but we will get there.
God bless Nigeria.
You can also agree with me that everywhere the President goes, all he talks about is " fighting corruption ". How many times have you heard him talk about our economy? He was quoted the last time saying our economy is the best in Africa and you begin to wonder if he is here with us in Nigeria or maybe all those country he use to travel to looks like Nigeria to him.

#Goodmorning

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Leboska:
I guess you mean the opposite or is this a joke? Now I believe most people are zombies. A punk head that is vision less,with all his destroying the economy you call him the best? I give up on some people.
My brother,how is he destroying the economy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by missKiffy(f): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
"There is light at the end of the tunnel" but a blind person like you won't know the difference even when his no more in the tunnel.
It's you that is deaf and blind undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by ibedun: 1:31am On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy:

It's you that is deaf and blind undecided

I like Igbo people. I like to watch hateful people cook themselves up with hatred. Lady, u r blinded by your hatred.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by BushidoBlue(m): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2016
Liberty101:
You can also agree with me that everywhere the President goes, all he talks about is " fighting corruption ". How many times have you heard him talk about our economy? He was quoted the last time saying our economy is the best in Africa and you begin to wonder if he is here with us in Nigeria or maybe all those country he use to travel to looks like Nigeria to him.

#Goodmorning

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 21, 2016
kwarapshan, kwarapshan ehvrywiya!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by sdindan: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
[b]Stupidly, some illiterates and blind folded people of this nations are blaming the present government for the economic downfall in the country, increase in price of goods, increase in exchange rate, out burst of diseases. Let me ask you, when last did u listen to news or watch your television? Also, do you know the initial state of the economy and finance of this country in the past administration? Let me clear you now, the excess loot in the past administration, the influx of dollars for campaign and other atrocities, our urge for foreign goods, importation dependence are the cause of this nightmare we are experiencing. If they had done the right thing, Nigeria is suppose to be the center of attraction for other countries and continents. But, greediness is the order of the day for our politicians. Some mind blinded eastern niggas and clamoring for a state which will never exist instead of them to castigate their own ethnic leaders of their attitude and crave for excess and illegal wealth. For this country to be good and better for both of us, the man at the helm of affairs is working earnestly to recover looted funds just as we see everyday and listen to. Imagine, the extent of corruption made our immediate past leaders to store money in the soak away pit, store money in the ceiling, pack our money abroad to develop other countries, spent dollars and other hard currencies for campaign by spraying it around. This is an eye sore..‪#‎may‬ God help Buhari to bring sanity to all the arms of government. Its prayers we should be praying for a selfless leader in the hot seat now. If you which to blame anybody for the downfall of our economy today, blame your past leaders....2016, Nigeria will regain her integrity by Gods grace and we shall enjoy the good of the land. Amen..
God bless Nigeria[/b]

Modify
Make sure you understand this post before commenting.If you drop hate ,tribal and political comment that means you're exactly what you called PMB. Constructive augment is allowed.

Are you okay?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
Constructive augment is allowed wink.
^^ Indeed, you are a constructive dull@rd grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by jumobi1(m): 4:05am On Feb 21, 2016
It's possible but that doesn't mean he is a great Prez. Nigeria has never had a great leader. Mediocre leaders have hijack the political structures of Nigeria. I must admit Nigeria is facing tough times due to no fault of PMB. I doubt he is the best person to handle these trying times.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:22am On Feb 21, 2016
OP be truthful, if you're an owner of a multi billion naira company, can you employ somebody like Buhari to manage it?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by tomakint: 4:31am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
Stupidly, some illiterates and blind folded people of this nations are blaming the present government for the economic downfall in the country, increase in price of goods, increase in exchange rate, out burst of diseases. Let me ask you, when last did u listen to news or watch your television? Also, do you know the initial state of the economy and finance of this country in the past administration? Let me clear you now, the excess loot in the past administration, the influx of dollars for campaign and other atrocities, our urge for foreign goods, importation dependence are the cause of this nightmare we are experiencing. If they had done the right thing, Nigeria is suppose to be the center of attraction for other countries and continents. But, greediness is the order of the day for our politicians. Some mind blinded eastern niggas and clamoring for a state which will never exist instead of them to castigate their own ethnic leaders of their attitude and crave for excess and illegal wealth. For this country to be good and better for both of us, the man at the helm of affairs is working earnestly to recover looted funds just as we see everyday and listen to. Imagine, the extent of corruption made our immediate past leaders to store money in the soak away pit, store money in the ceiling, pack our money abroad to develop other countries, spent dollars and other hard currencies for campaign by spraying it around. This is an eye sore..‪#‎may‬ God help Buhari to bring sanity to all the arms of government. Its prayers we should be praying for a selfless leader in the hot seat now. If you which to blame anybody for the downfall of our economy today, blame your past leaders....2016, Nigeria will regain her integrity by Gods grace and we shall enjoy the good of the land. Amen..
God bless Nigeria

Modify
Make sure you understand this post before commenting.If you drop hate ,tribal and political comment that means you're exactly what you called PMB. Constructive augment is allowed wink.
Shame no gree make you use your real moniker sef except for this mumu one you just created...... I am sure this Op is one of those notorious Sai Buhari chanters here .....best ko, breast in undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Ofodirinwa: 4:37am On Feb 21, 2016
BUHARI NEVER PROMISED TO MAKE NAIRA EQUAL TO THE DOLLAR

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has denied that its presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, promised to bring the naira at par with the dollar if voted into power come March, 28, 2015.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7ujcMGGuHXo/VbuElZpDciI/AAAAAAAB91g/wKryiu7BxDo/s640/buhari%2Bfresh.jpg[/img]
APC also promised to implement the recommendations of the Presidential Committee on the Restructuring and Rationalisation of Federal Government Parastatals, Commissions and Agencies to merge or scrap some agencies and parastatals.

Speaking on Tuesday, Director, Policies and Strategy of the APC campaign group, Bolaji Abdullahi, made the clarification on Tuesday at the Nigeria Political Parties Discussion Series (NPPDS) organised by the Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) in Abuja, with the theme; ‘Manifesto Hour: Political Parties and the Citizenry’.

According to him, what Buhari said was that the current exchange rate of the naira to the dollar was unacceptable.

“Buhari never said, ‘I will bring naira at par with the dollars’, he said the current exchange rate was unacceptable.

“We are going to restructure the way we educate our youths. We cannot continue to educate our youths in the way of the 1960s,” he stated.

He also faulted the current educational system, which gives preference to university education, saying his party would restructure the system such that every youth would be employable after graduation

While promising to also give the issues of people living with disabilities adequate focus, he disclosed that a social security programme has been planned in which the most vulnerable in the society would be given N5, 000 per month

Earlier, APC Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed, said his party’s manifesto centres on job creation, corruption and security.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Mintek: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
[s]Stupidly, some illiterates and blind folded people of this nations are blaming the present government for the economic downfall in the country, increase in price of goods, increase in exchange rate, out burst of diseases. Let me ask you, when last did u listen to news or watch your television? Also, do you know the initial state of the economy and finance of this country in the past administration? Let me clear you now, the excess loot in the past administration, the influx of dollars for campaign and other atrocities, our urge for foreign goods, importation dependence are the cause of this nightmare we are experiencing. If they had done the right thing, Nigeria is suppose to be the center of attraction for other countries and continents. But, greediness is the order of the day for our politicians. Some mind blinded eastern niggas and clamoring for a state which will never exist instead of them to castigate their own ethnic leaders of their attitude and crave for excess and illegal wealth. For this country to be good and better for both of us, the man at the helm of affairs is working earnestly to recover looted funds just as we see everyday and listen to. Imagine, the extent of corruption made our immediate past leaders to store money in the soak away pit, store money in the ceiling, pack our money abroad to develop other countries, spent dollars and other hard currencies for campaign by spraying it around. This is an eye sore..‪#‎may‬ God help Buhari to bring sanity to all the arms of government. Its prayers we should be praying for a selfless leader in the hot seat now. If you which to blame anybody for the downfall of our economy today, blame your past leaders....2016, Nigeria will regain her integrity by Gods grace and we shall enjoy the good of the land. Amen..
God bless Nigeria

Modify
[/s]

Nonsense!

OgbeifunErom:
There is NO DOUBT about it

The BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD

We know that you members of Buhari's media spin army must do your jobs even if it means withdrawing to your rooms later to groan quietly but I have one prayer for you:

As Buhari is the "best" Nigeria has ever had, may your life and fortune go the exact direction the Nigerian economy has gone since the "best" president came on board. AMEN!!!

HungerBAD:
Martin Luther gave the I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH and those blinded by hate saw the light.

One day.

Hopefully, one day these people I, HungerBAD, blinded by religious,tribal and partisan hate will see the good damage that President Buhari is has been doing.

Fixed!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by naijaboy756: 5:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Op, you are the best mu.mu Africa has ever produced. What a waste of spermatozoa? You know there are plenty sperm cells. How the others allowed you fertilize the egg is a mystery! Ops...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
Op, you are the best mu.mu Africa has ever produced. What a waste of spermatozoa? You know there are plenty sperm cells. How the others allowed you fertilize the egg is a mystery! Ops...

LOL
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:36am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
God bless Nigeria

Modify

I guess you've read the responses on your erratic outburst. No need for me to tell you that many people think what you stated is outright stupid. And those "eastern Niggas" that are actually for 50 years and counting, in the minority of federal allocations, positions, infrastructure, and even Head of States wanting to leave the zoo...yes, they are actually the "best minds ever produced from Nigeria".

Do you hear laughter? I do...It's coming from Rome and Berlin, New York and LA, London and Marseille, even in Saudi Arabia they are laughing. Why?

Because people in 2015 and now in 2016 are still justifying a coupist leading them, are still justifying remaining in a British boundary designed to advance the interest of the sons and daughters of her Majesty in the Anglo Kingdom, people are still referring to themselves as Ni.gga people-a name given to them by their slave masters while at the same time dancing into church for naming ceremonies of pikin wey just enter 2 weeks or so.

Don't be surprised that most of the ethnic and homogenous nations around the world that answer their papa name are doing well and making money at their embassies in Lagos and Abuja because Nigerians are wanting to leave the zoo, whether for Hajj, Vacation, or to give birth for that BLUE PASSPORT

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by Mckennedy: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2016
GudPpleG8Nation:
My brother,how is he destroying the economy?
Fuel @ #110
Dollar @ #400
Sai President Buhari
Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by jogojogo: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Leboska:

Yes PMB is simply the best and that is why God gave him to us to rescue us from the doom PDP had set before us and were not even ready to relent. If the Government of jonathan was borrowing to pay Federal workers for about six months and over twenty seven states were also owing salary of four months above when oil price was over 70$ per barrel, would they had fare or done better when oil price is gone below 30$ per barrel.

Recall Buhari gave out bail out fund to 26 state to treat the issue of states owing salaries, secondly, the Federal paying Federal workers promptly!! and yes without borrowing at just 28$ per barrel.

The major economic crises is the steady decline of naira against dollar. This is still in the face of oil price which is the major export commodity in Nigeria. What could Jonathan had done better in this case?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Best Nigeria President Ever by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2016
jogojogo:

Yes PMB is simply the best and that is why God gave him to us to rescue us from the doom PDP had set before us and were not even ready to relent. If the Government of jonathan was borrowing to pay Federal workers for about six months and over twenty seven states were also owing salary of four months above when oil price was over 70$ per barrel, would they had fare or done better when oil price is gone below 30$ per barrel.

Recall Buhari gave out bail out fund to 26 state to treat the issue of states owing salaries, secondly, the Federal paying Federal workers promptly!! and yes without borrowing at just 28$ per barrel.

The major economic crises is the steady decline of naira against dollar. This is still in the face of oil price which is the major export commodity in Nigeria. What could Jonathan had done better in this case?

You are happy that you are being ruled by a coupist again abi? He's soon to fly out once more paid for by you and your family members that currently don't have good healthcare, modern highway systems, and your soccer coach is being owed 6 months salary.

Can you think of a non coupist that would make a good leader in 2019, or is it Babaginda's turn? African's, use your brains for goodness sake. See how the world continues to exploit our wealth and folks are here praising what is obviously a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:lagos State Govt Emulates Obiano! / Militants To Attack Govs, Make 7-point Demand, Defreezing Tompolo Account / Emami Ayiri- The Man Behind Reformed Niger Delta Avengers, RNDA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.